What We Do in the Shadows

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yea the I liked the tv series a lot more than the movie. Not to say the movie is bad through. :)

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Trump's Staff
IMG950756.png

• 6Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 6 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Fuckin' A. Easily the funniest TV series in a long while. The virgin episode is probably one of my top 5 "comedic" series' episodes of all-time. And despite it being such a simple, stupid line, I fucking crack up every time Lazlo says "BAT!" before shape-shifting.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can't think of ANY other recent show than this that had me legit laughing out loud.

• 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The first season is perfection. I can't even choose a favorite episode because all of them deliver. Thought it would be impossible to top the movie but it's even better.

*jeff*

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Just caught an ad for the new season last night. April 14th? Very excite.

• 1Solidarity

Sevens

Log Wizard
Holy shit, 2 new episodes on Hulu, both gold
though honestly they could use a little more updog

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Lazlo pretending he didn't see shit while talking to Nadia and then running inside like a madman screaming, "Nandor! There's a fucking ghost outside!" had me dying.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Yea the I liked the tv series a lot more than the movie. Not to say the movie is bad through. :)

I started watching the show before ever seeing the movie. My wife had seen the movie first. We watched it yesterday and whereas it was entertaining, I find myself far more engaged with the show than I was with the movie.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
with veep and silicon valley gone this is the best comedy on tv at the moment, by a lot

• 4Like

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Jesk.

First episodes were good. Colin, Nadja, Laszlo, Gizmo and Nandor are fucking mongoloids.

• 1Like