What We Do in the Shadows

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Night Market stuff was fun. Very much a Diagon Alley type of thing.

Laszlo and Colin still the best part. Him shitting all over the fairy tales was great.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The episodes where they glamour people are always fucking great. This episode was goddamn hilarious, especially Nadja and Nandor's face lift shit, rofl.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Best episode of this season, Nandor's use of the djinn was hilarious

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This episode was so damn funny. The facelift part and the interview with the head master was so funny.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I was surprised he hadn't used up all of his wishes. Am I going to have to go back and fucking count now? I coulda swore the dick wish was his last one.

Oh and i didn't get the point of nadja stealing from the club. Since it's the profits that guillermo gives her, it's already been accounted for, no?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
OK one more thing. for those who don't like the nightclub storyline ... it's way better than being the boss of all vampires storyline.

Wraiths are awesome too. As is that annoying ugly bitch who I have hated in every role before this one.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Just caught up with the new ones. The night market was great, kinda reminded me of that alley in HellBoy 2.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole

"The House Mate" was also pretty good.

"He's relentless in love, he's relenteless in bed
He's Nandor the Relentless
He wears all sorts of capes
He's not got much in his head
He's Nandor the Relentless"

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I hate that they "restored" the Baron. He was SO much more hilarious when they had to find ways to "hide" the actor's body by placing him ontop of random shit.

I didn't particularly care for this episode, but Nadja had some standout scenes. Normally I find her the least funny of the 4 vamps, but she's had some of the most hilarious moments this season.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Felt like this one had the makings of a classic, but the end of it kind of fizzled out.

They really nailed the home improvement formula, although in fairness, maybe they're all identical which makes it easy?

The more I watch, I really do feel like Matt Berry is the glue of this show. I can't think of a bad scene much less episode in four seasons.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I can't believe Matt Berry hasn't been in big screen movies, guy is hilarious in everything he's been in. Much rather watch his schtick over someone like Zack Galifianakis

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I liked that they took some chances with this episode, turned out pretty awesome in the end with almost nothing having changed except for tiny decor things and the tree still being through the wall killed me before the big twist reveal. I was worried this was the last ep of the season but there's 2 more.
And yeah, Matt Berry is incredible in every episode. The way he said "New Yoooorkk" at one point in this ep was hilarious.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I can't think of a bad scene much less episode in four seasons.
While they've never really had an outright "bad" episode, they've definitely had episodes that were on the "meh" scale of funny, for me - things that gave a few chuckles here and there, but not the kneeslappers that some episodes are.

I also feel like this might be their weakest season since 1(S1 is pretty meh, aside from some all-time great episodes like The Orgy and Baron's Night Out episode). It has definitely had some funny moments/episodes, but I think it's down with season 1 in terms of "total" funny.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
While they've never really had an outright "bad" episode, they've definitely had episodes that were on the "meh" scale of funny, for me - things that gave a few chuckles here and there, but not the kneeslappers that some episodes are.

I also feel like this might be their weakest season since 1(S1 is pretty meh, aside from some all-time great episodes like The Orgy and Baron's Night Out episode). It has definitely had some funny moments/episodes, but I think it's down with season 1 in terms of "total" funny.
Talking Matt Berry scenes, not the show itself. The show has definitely had some stinkers. Matt Berry may have as well, but we're so far removed from then I can't remember. He and Mark Proksch are carrying the show the last two seasons.

• 1Like