Whats rustling your jimmies?

Brikker

Trump's Staff
No doubt. I have one profile on our Hulu app, and yet I have to select that account every time we launch the app. Just auto-launch it, that's like 1990s basic ui shit.

It's even worse on the LG built in smart TV apps. Hulu fucks up buffering, bugs out often, and has no way to change profiles at all. It defaults to one and there is no way to switch to another.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Somebody closing your tabs

I use them like a to-do list. Fired up computer this morning and two tabs were open instead of fifteen. And the two weren't my sites.
History was erased, so I couldn't conveniently click the recently closed option to restore everything.

I remembered some of the stuff I had up there, but not all.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Apartment complex I live in has 2 laundry rooms per floor (2 washers/dryers in each room).... motherfuckers constantly put their shit in the fucking machines and then let it sit in there for fucking hours and hours after it's done. OTHER PEOPLE NEED TO USE THE MACHINES TOO, ASSHOLES!

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Apartment complex I live in has 2 laundry rooms per floor (2 washers/dryers in each room).... motherfuckers constantly put their shit in the fucking machines and then let it sit in there for fucking hours and hours after it's done. OTHER PEOPLE NEED TO USE THE MACHINES TOO, ASSHOLES!

Bring trash bag, put clothes in trash bag, label it with painters tape or whatever and do your laundry.

Or be an asshole and throw it all on the floor and claim it was like that when you came in.

Thieves in general, wish we would revert back to cutting off hands.

• 2Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I thought it was universally accepted to take people's shit out and place it on the table/available surface.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Jew

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I thought it was universally accepted to take people's shit out and place it on the table/available surface.

Sadly we have no table downstairs in the basement where the machines are. The worst offense I've seen was someone's clothes in both the washer and dryer for over a day (which is fucking disgusting on its own because the shit in the washer gets all mildewy). Unfortunately, I couldn't move their shit because they had already moved someone else's shit on top of both the washer and dryer, which was also there for over a fucking day. I guess I could have just started chucking everything on the floor, but that floor is gross and there's spiders everywhere and I'm not a big enough dick for that.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Purchase "original Star Wars trilogy" on blu-ray and ... dewbacks.. it's fucking special edition. Looked everywhere on the packaging and then again online. Nowhere does it say it's the special edition. Not only is this shitty for me, but it's deceiving to those that have never seen the originals.

Adding the extra shit does nothing good. It waters the movies down and screws with the pacing.
The special edition movies are like a 75 card Magic deck.

but seriously.. these are trying to pass as the original. it even says "original Star Wars trilogy" nowhere does it say "special edition" - heck, nowhere does it say "remastered"

rustled.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Jew

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
People who go to the movie theater to watch a musical.
I'm not such a person, lol, but seems like it would make sense. People go to movies for the surround sound and music is sound...?

Is the true rustle description: people who drag You along to musicals at theaters?

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Purchase "original Star Wars trilogy" on blu-ray and ... dewbacks.. it's fucking special edition. Looked everywhere on the packaging and then again online. Nowhere does it say it's the special edition. Not only is this shitty for me, but it's deceiving to those that have never seen the originals.

Adding the extra shit does nothing good. It waters the movies down and screws with the pacing.

but seriously.. these are trying to pass as the original. it even says "original Star Wars trilogy" nowhere does it say "special edition" - heck, nowhere does it say "remastered"

rustled.

the true original edition never made it to DVD. It exists only in VHS form. George Lucas was weird about that. Send a letter to Disney?

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
So I don't mind helping people out financially at Christmas, but it does rustle my jimmies a little bit when I try to speak to them after Christmas and they avoid the conversation, even though I know they just got paid.

Then I see them posting a picture of themselves shopping in post Christmas sales, and my patience disappears.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 5 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

rustled.

This shit drives me crazy, too. I happen to have the original on the only format released other than VHS - laser disc. Yay. However, I do have a friend who can convert my laser discs to high quality dvds. Lucas went weird with copyright stuff, and it did compromise the movies. One of my favourite parts of the Star Wars original trilogy was the closing song with the Ewoks. That got replaced, and the original will never be released again. The new version sucks.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
the true original edition never made it to DVD. It exists only in VHS form. George Lucas was weird about that. Send a letter to Disney?
This is inaccurate. The originals came with the Special Edition DVD (on extra discs), but they're not anamorphic, so you get wide screen in a 4:3 frame. Quality isn't the best, but at least it's the true originals.

• 1Jew
  • 1Blown
  • 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
This shit drives me crazy, too. I happen to have the original on the only format released other than VHS - laser disc. Yay. However, I do have a friend who can convert my laser discs to high quality dvds. Lucas went weird with copyright stuff, and it did compromise the movies. One of my favourite parts of the Star Wars original trilogy was the closing song with the Ewoks. That got replaced, and the original will never be released again. The new version sucks.

I've got both versions of A New Hope on laser disc (open disc, and cartridge), it's unfortunate they're in 4:3 format and only stereo sound.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
So I don't mind helping people out financially at Christmas, but it does rustle my jimmies a little bit when I try to speak to them after Christmas and they avoid the conversation, even though I know they just got paid.

Then I see them posting a picture of themselves shopping in post Christmas sales, and my patience disappears.

I avoid it.

The people who need your money can't be trusted with it, and the people who can be trusted don't want it.

But I'm sure you know that already, which is why it sucks.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The best way to get someone out of your life that you don't like is to lend them money

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 7 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
worf.png
worf.png
worf.png

• 1Jew
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
the heat is broken at the factory my girlfriend works at. it's currently 13 degrees F and dropping outside today. they still expect people to come in and work. she doesn't want to leave because even tho they only make $11 an hour, she really needs the money. i'm fucking irate.

• 1Jew
  • 1Rustled