Whats rustling your jimmies?

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
One of my employees coughing every 12-20 seconds. ALL DAY. GTFO if you're sick....

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Think I'd rather listen to coughing than one of the guys who constantly has runny shit in his nose and he never blows it. Constantly just hear him trying to suck it back in through his nose and makes me want to duct tape his mouth shut and vacuum it all out. /Rustled

• 2Rustled
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Think I'd rather listen to coughing than one of the guys who constantly has runny shit in his nose and he never blows it. Constantly just hear him trying to suck it back in through his nose and makes me want to duct tape his mouth shut and vacuum it all out. /Rustled

He clearly deserves to die.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Well I know I'm not doxing myself here as no-one in my jimmy rustle is an FoH member.

To explain. At the morning meeting at work today, one of the guys mentions that it's 'international video game day'. He does a fun thing of mentioning what each day is the international day of...

So I chime in with a story of " Oh cool, just last night I was playing Doom for the first time in a while, It's not the original obviously, it's an emulator. But really good."

I then see everyone else with totally blank stares. I have to prompt their memories "Doom, the Game! . . . it's a video game!"

Only one of them did a slightly convincing "Yeah, I think I know what you mean"

I'm in disbelief, the guys are in their 40's etc. So I go on a bit more " You don't actually know Doom, the game that established the FPS genre?? "

One then asks " I'm not even sure what you mean by FPS?? "

At that point I'm basically doing this:

• 5Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Trucks honking the horn or flashing the lights at me when coming up behind me when I got 90km/h on the highway up the hill. Seriously, there's two lanes on the highway for a reason. So you can get ahead of someone slower than you.

Except that in this country, the left lane is busier than a free hoe's pussy and the right lane has trucks and slowpokes like me.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
lol -- this is why Sonic staples and tapes their bags closed. Fuckers eatin' the fries.

I heard about one guy who would pick up orders, then cancel them or something (whatever the driver can do whether it's cancel the pickup or the order or just not deliver it) and keep the food for himself.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
The amount of people on my Facebook that have fallen for thinking people playing the Circle Game are advocates for white power...

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Trying to sell a car on craigslist and some guy came by and checked it out and sat there for over 30 minutes looking over everything and asking me a million questions then leaves and texts me he wants to buy it the next day. I tell him cool come by in the morning and pick it up, morning comes and he texts me back that he doesnt have enough money.

Why the fuck did you waste an hour of my time if you didnt have the money. Fuck, still so rustled about it.

Luckily, the next guy showed up with full asking price and was in and out in 10 minutes.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm working out of town in a podunk city. Last week 2 people told me a particular restaurant was the best steakhouse in town. I'd been there for lunch and they had damn good chicken fried steak, so I believed them. Just tried their steak tonight and I guess it was some kind of joke. Everything about the place screams DON'T ORDER A STEAK HERE, but I did anyway because I had recommendations. That's not the kinda shit you joke about. There is a better place, BTW. They struggle with cooking the meat right, but at least they have more than 1 cut of meat and it's more than a half inch thick.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I stepped in this in the dark this morning...

20180919_053655.jpg

One of my cats is a fucking glutton, which has lead to an escalating amount of vomiting. I have two cats, so it's hard to isolate one from feeding or not feeding off the other's. I've legit considered those $200+ radiocollared feeders.

I just realized it looks like the Enterprise nacell is cumshitting.

Last edited:
  • 5Solidarity
  • 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
My cat pukes probably twice a week on a average.
Have never figured out why, she doesn't over eat... Vet says she's healthy... But it definitely rustles my fucking jimmies to no end.

• 1Solidarity

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
My cat was puking alot and I switched to mostly wet food and that helped. He still pukes a couple of times a month, but before it was almost daily.

For the two cat thing, is one of the cats super fat? When I had two, I put an extra bowl on top of the fridge. The super fat one couldn't jump up there because she was too fat, so the other one could eat in peace.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
God, the joys of stepping in fresh cat puke in the middle of the night when you have to piss so bad you're not sure you'll make it.

One of my cats pukes fairly frequently too, and the vets and I have no idea why. No furballs involved either, just food like in your picture. She doesn't eat super fast either. Fortunately, they are both worth the trouble and I wouldn't trade them for anything.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Slightly better than having to deal with dog shit painted floors periodically because your wife won't leave the doggie door open overnight.

I step in it cause I get up first. She cleans it because she's the one who has to close the door. Also cause I step in it.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Boss, plopped this down in front of me.
He still doesn't know how to use the server.
This way is just easier he says.
How the fuck is this easier.
My USB port isn't even in arm's distance.

20180921_151013.jpg

• 1Rustled

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Random, but when I needed to reimage my work system they sent me that same USB key - Toshiba 32GB. I've put it to good use since.
I hear ya, but the way our servers work is all our computers are linked together and we may collab on documents in real time.
This joker got up walked across the building, gave me that to copy everything from the server that's shared to his computer, requiring me to first get out of my desk to plug it in even tho he passes my port on way to my office, then after copying it, he plugs the drive into his computer to work on content locally - not connected to server

• 1WTF