Whats rustling your jimmies?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Pecos Bill down in Fredericksburg, TX. One of the last if not the only remaining two seat P-51 Mustang in existence. Not dual control but it was used mostly for demonstrations and flying WWII veterans.

Edit - reported Pecos Bill but apparently it was another P-51 that went down.

Double edit - was Pecos Bill. Passanger was a veteran and they routinely used it as a PTSD project giving rides to veterans.

Last edited:

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
YouTube is starting to spam me with fucking ads through adblock, either when I load a video or, more frequently, it'll just randomly stop playing the video i'm watching and play a 30s or 1m ad at a random time and then not even go back to the fucking video I was watching where it interrupted if I sit through the damn thing.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Fucking idiot new neighbor. Old hippy that lets her dog outside without a leash and then screams at the top of her lung when he wanders off. She does this twice a day everyday.

Last edited:

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Fucking idiot new neighbor. Old hippy that lets her dog outside without a leash and then screams at the top of her lung when he wanders off. She does this twice a day everyday.

Buy an air horn. Every time she yells, blow it. I bet she stops within two days.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

zippitydoda

Bronze Knight of the Realm
We are selling our place and cannot get a new place until it sells. We are renting a cozy little cracker box of a place to save money in the meantime. The shower is the approximate size of an RV shower and the water is either freezing or scalding.

I want my space back. Rustled.

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Credit score dropped 50 points. Havent opened any new accounts nor been late on any accounts since the last time I saw it. Cant check to see if it may be due to fraud since the experian isnt working on myannualcreditreport.com.

Fuck you equifax, experian, transunion. Suck my dick you financial vampires.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Experian is the only one that matters, and you should inquire with them specifically. Get your free report, and submit against anything negative, even if it's legitimate.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Work was so busy that we didn't have time to get take-out tacos.

Take-out tacos are the only thing that makes my job tolerable.

Life sucks.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Experian is the only one that matters, and you should inquire with them specifically. Get your free report, and submit against anything negative, even if it's legitimate.

How does Experian matter? Last time I went for a car loan they brought up some negative stuff on my credit report. “Oh I fixed that on Experian” I tell them. “Nobody uses Experian...” they tell me.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Trying to get the money out of my Venmo account is really rustling. I had made an account friend sent me money in it didn't tell me that I could not send amounts larger than $100 so they ban my account. I made the mistake whatever ban me there are much better money sending apps. However, there was still $698 in the account. They told me for 180 days they would need to freeze the account as they investigate it. I find 180 days a little insane but whatever. I wait 183 days still no word or money to me. I then email them asking what's up to which they send me this email.
We noticed the funds sent to you came back for loss. This can happen when you receive payments that come back for insufficient funds, or when you receive payments that are later reported by the sender's financial institutions as unauthorized. Because these funds were not able to be collected from the originating sender's funding source, we will be unable to release them to you. While you may notice fluctuations in your account balance, any funds shown will not be available to you due to the nature of these funds.

I am unable to login to the account or do anything and they tell me they can not give me my money back. Anyone ever experience something like this before

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Christmas songs. Every god damn one of them. Times like these I wish Hitler would have won

• 1Comrade
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
How does Experian matter? Last time I went for a car loan they brought up some negative stuff on my credit report. “Oh I fixed that on Experian” I tell them. “Nobody uses Experian...” they tell me.
Every major car dealership and private label credit card uses Experian. However, a lot of places are now looking at your FICO score, which is a blended version of Experian/Transunion/Equifax, especially for large loans like a mortgage. Experian is the one reported to the most by lenders. By far.