Whats rustling your jimmies?

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Call Spectrum to schedule a tech to bring out a new modem, ask if there are any current promotions that could be applied to my account... get transferred. Second lady asks for my information, asks to put me on hold while she checks. I had my headset on passive while I worked, browsed and started an episode of South Park. Forty five fucking minutes later, another lady answers the phone and asks for my information. I'd almost forgotten I was on hold. I tell lady number 3 the same as above, she asks who is she speaking to and tells me, "You're not listed as an authorized user on the account. Your wife will need to call back." "Even though I can make account changes online myself?" "Yessir, I can't make changes to your account without her authorization."

Get right the fuck out, you fucking assholes.

*Edit, found out later via voice chat that I'm still grandfathered in via Time Warner Cable, which means I can't get modern promotions, nor upgrade my internet from 300 to 400Mbps. Also, I would lose the whole house DVR, since Spectrum doesn't actually offer anything similar, and my wife considers it a requirement. The Walking Dead needs to end, ffs. $230 is a fuck load of money to pay per month, even if it's not coming directly out of my pocket.

Last edited:

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Trying to get the money out of my Venmo account is really rustling. I had made an account friend sent me money in it didn't tell me that I could not send amounts larger than $100 so they ban my account. I made the mistake whatever ban me there are much better money sending apps. However, there was still $698 in the account. They told me for 180 days they would need to freeze the account as they investigate it. I find 180 days a little insane but whatever. I wait 183 days still no word or money to me. I then email them asking what's up to which they send me this email.

I am unable to login to the account or do anything and they tell me they can not give me my money back. Anyone ever experience something like this before

First - you can DEFINITELY send more than $100. I have done so on numerous occasions, including and up to over $1000. Also - are you sure your friend didn't send you the money, and then himself either call it back, or have insufficient funds? I don't doubt that they could fuck it up, but I wouldn't immediately damn them without at least looking at him a bit suspiciously.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
First - you can DEFINITELY send more than $100. I have done so on numerous occasions, including and up to over $1000. Also - are you sure your friend didn't send you the money, and then himself either call it back, or have insufficient funds? I don't doubt that they could fuck it up, but I wouldn't immediately damn them without at least looking at him a bit suspiciously.
That could be possible but they allowed me to send around $400 and then banned the account because i sent too much. Il dig thru the emails and see if I can find anything. It does sound like his bank may have denied it or something but why would they allow all these transactions and only look into it 6 months later. Everything seems sketchy and now I need to sort thru this bs

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I might literally have aids now. Some fuckstick left his insulin needle laying around uncapped at work and I stuck myself with it while I was trying to clear off a shelf. I'll let y'all know how that aids prophylaxis works out. The side effects are so bad that lots of people stop taking it.

• 1Triggered

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
God damn spammers.

Screenshot_20181205-112824_Textra.jpg

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Call Spectrum to schedule a tech to bring out a new modem, ask if there are any current promotions that could be applied to my account... get transferred. Second lady asks for my information, asks to put me on hold while she checks. I had my headset on passive while I worked, browsed and started an episode of South Park. Forty five fucking minutes later, another lady answers the phone and asks for my information. I'd almost forgotten I was on hold. I tell lady number 3 the same as above, she asks who is she speaking to and tells me, "You're not listed as an authorized user on the account. Your wife will need to call back." "Even though I can make account changes online myself?" "Yessir, I can't make changes to your account without her authorization."

Get right the fuck out, you fucking assholes.

*Edit, found out later via voice chat that I'm still grandfathered in via Time Warner Cable, which means I can't get modern promotions, nor upgrade my internet from 300 to 400Mbps. Also, I would lose the whole house DVR, since Spectrum doesn't actually offer anything similar, and my wife considers it a requirement. The Walking Dead needs to end, ffs. $230 is a fuck load of money to pay per month, even if it's not coming directly out of my pocket.

If all you want is one show like TWD, buy the season on Amazon for $25 or whatever. A lot cheaper than the monthly cable bill.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Have her send nudes acidfly. Sure they won't be real but at least you'll get to see a naked girl you've never seen before.

• 1Like

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
I might literally have aids now. Some fuckstick left his insulin needle laying around uncapped at work and I stuck myself with it while I was trying to clear off a shelf. I'll let y'all know how that aids prophylaxis works out. The side effects are so bad that lots of people stop taking it.
AIDS is really hard to get like that because it starts dying the second it hits the air. So unless he stuck himself with it then you chances are very slim. Hepatitis is what you'd most likely get.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
AIDS is really hard to get like that because it starts dying the second it hits the air. So unless he stuck himself with it then you chances are very slim. Hepatitis is what you'd most likely get.

Whatsup buddy haven't seen you in a while.
Pretty sure aids can stay alive for days, there is conflicting info out there about that. But even so it's a one in 3000 chance to transmit with a needle prick if the dude is infected. That's just how I cope, I latch on the worst case scenario. And I'm still getting the prophylaxis treatment unless it's going to destroy an organ.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Whatsup buddy haven't seen you in a while.
Pretty sure aids can stay alive for days, there is conflicting info out there about that. But even so it's a one in 3000 chance to transmit with a needle prick if the dude is infected. That's just how I cope, I latch on the worst case scenario. And I'm still getting the prophylaxis treatment unless it's going to destroy an organ.
Heya pal how are ya breh
And yeah it's better to be safe than sorry. I got cut by something working [from a bag in the lower east side projects] opened the bag and saw a needle. However, there also was broken glass in the bag too but I said fuck it and went to get the medicine and all that

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
This Amazon order.

1544119122158.png

"Weather or natural disaster" AKA Canada Post union cunts that were forced back to work.

Fuck Right Off

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
What do you mean? They were on strike and forced back to work so now they're dragging their feet? Or is that some canuckian euphemism?

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The strike caused a backlog so bad that they straight up told other countries to stop sending international mail/parcels. They're still working through it and it's expected it will still be an issue when it comes to getting shit done in time for Christmas

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Are you able to watch it when it airs? Or do you have to wait a day or week for the episode to post?

No it’s hours to a day. Also there’s tv services like Sling which you can get the channel and I think they have some sort of online dvr now too.

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
I just bought a Surface Pro laptop. Why do they require you to enter in so much stupid info before you get started? Why the fuck does it need to know when my birthday is? Why do I have to set up some dumb ass Microsoft account? Damn thing asked me if I want it to activate the camera to look at my face every time I turn on the computer? Fuck that face detection bullshit.

Next question it asks: Do you want to set up a PIN? "No".....it just sits there and there's no way to move past setting up a PIN. Why ask me then? I don't want to set up a damn PIN because I'm tired of remembering passwords and PINs. Fuck it, I have to do it, so I enter in 1111. Nope, it won't let me enter in a common string of numbers. Piece of shit. I turned the damn thing off and sat it aside.

It's been a while since I owned a laptop or bought a new computer. How nice it used to be when it just asked if you'd like to set up your email and then it was ready to work.

Our great grand parents would be rolling in their graves knowing how much of our privacy we've given up.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users