Whats rustling your jimmies?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I have a hotmail that is almost that old, and I use it for anything even remotely spammy or sketchy. If all those businesses only knew that the moment I gave them my hotmail address, they were basically going on ignore.

That site says it has been compromised 7 times, but half of them I already knew about and changed after, and the other half I honestly don't think is a big deal. Even if I do get hacked, there is nothing worth getting from it. Other than my FoH account I guess.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I have a hotmail that is almost that old, and I use it for anything even remotely spammy or sketchy. If all those businesses only knew that the moment I gave them my hotmail address, they were basically going on ignore.

My yahoo address is used the same way except that I also gave it to my family. Because they are fucking spammy. Some are even sketchy, but I actually like the sketchier members of my family.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Yeah 11 sites, no pastes. Two-factor authentication enabled.

Even if I wanted to jump ship, I wouldn't know where to go.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
When I wanted to move off of gmail what I did was start a new protonmail account and moved over the biggy accounts to that, while keeping the gmail account so I wouldn't lose access to shit I forgot to change over, or didn't want to bother changing. It was a gradual process over a couple months but eventually everything was moved over. There's always auto-forwarding options as well.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
So oddly enough the yahoo email I've had since 1998 has been hit once.
My hotmail from 1999 has been hit 5 times
My Gmail from 2012....11 times
My AOL from 1995(ish)? 0 times.

Yahoo has had some pretty major breeches though which might not be showing up on there as they tend to be from website breeches where you use email addresses for logins, which would explain why the results might feel weird to you as it most likely comes down to you using the gmail address on more sites that were compromised at some point.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Smoke detector deciding to start chirping in the middle of the night on a work night.

Someone in our PS2 voice server had that chirping in the background whenever he talked. I came back to PS2 a few months later, dude STILL hadn't replaced his battery. How can you stand that shit chirping once a minute?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
IMG_20190206_093954.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1WTF

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did my first 5yo sleepover tonight. they're all out now.
but the arguments and complaints have been nerve wracking, in addition to the repeat demands. "I'm pouring you a drink right now motherfucker what the fuck do you think is in my hand right now you shit" is what I thought and obv. didn't say.
While playing Borderlands a kid who never played vidya games was screaming stop shooting at him, and nobody was shooting. not even NPCs.
Ordered pizza through Dominoes ap. 6:12 it was declared ready and double-checked by Christopher. Get there at 6:20 and nobody knows my order. No Christophers speak up. get the foods around 6:33
Get home.. and get this: kid sticks his hand in direct center of pie, digs around and pulls up his slice by the tip.!?

• 3Worf
  • 2WTF
Reactions: 4 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
and another. booked a holiday trip with my wife's cousin & family, so 7 people in total. to make booking easier everything is in his name. now the airline went tits-up and i hope this idiot is not being taken for a walk by the travel agency. we don't have to accept changes in flight time and / or airport. if these fuckers try to do that, we can cancel without a deductible.

but as far as I know this guy will be taken advantage of. this is also the guy that spent 210€ on seat reservations in the plane for all of us. 90 for his family and 120 for mine. what did he think, we'll have to stand for two hours while we're flying to turkey?

holy fucking fuck this is the last time I'm going on holiday with anybody besides my own family. if you want to go to the same place and book something, sure, go ahead, but I'm not sitting in the travel agency for another 2 and a half hours EVER. "oh no my wife wants sand beach, no sand/gravel mix" what American Inventor, your kid is 4, you think you'll be at the beach much? they have five pools, fucker. with slides and all other kinds of shit kids dig.
"oh no my wife doesn't want to go to the canary islands, she has contacts and the wind there blows sand in your eyes all the time" well fuck duh, wear glasses then.
"oh no my wife doesn't want to do the transfer by bus, let's charter a minivan taxi". eh.

the shit I have to put up with. I've had enough of this holiday months before it even starts. tableflip.jpg
Who the fuck uses a travel agency? What is this 1980's? Get ready to get assfucked. Should have known better.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Did my first 5yo sleepover tonight. they're all out now.
but the arguments and complaints have been nerve wracking, in addition to the repeat demands. "I'm pouring you a drink right now motherfucker what the fuck do you think is in my hand right now you shit" is what I thought and obv. didn't say.
While playing Borderlands a kid who never played vidya games was screaming stop shooting at him, and nobody was shooting. not even NPCs.
Ordered pizza through Dominoes ap. 6:12 it was declared ready and double-checked by Christopher. Get there at 6:20 and nobody knows my order. No Christophers speak up. get the foods around 6:33
Get home.. and get this: kid sticks his hand in direct center of pie, digs around and pulls up his slice by the tip.!?

You're a saint for having that party. Let your jimmies be soothed by your awesomeness.

Honestly, who the fuck teaches their kids to pick up pizza by the tip? Fucking barbarians.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You're a saint for having that party. Let your jimmies be soothed by your awesomeness.

Honestly, who the fuck teaches their kids to pick up pizza by the tip? Fucking barbarians.

Daddy molests him and tells him it's always okay to take the tip.

• 1Barf

a_skeleton_01

<Banned>
Some chucklenuts drives a crazy loud unmuffled truck through my quiet residential neighborhood every weekday morning at 5am. That's the obvious dickishness.

Secondary dickishness is that we're about three blocks away from a main arterial that runs parallel to the residential street this fucking degenerate roars down. Taking the arterial wouldn't eliminate the noise but god damn it'd be better for the neighborhoods. The only place he could conceivably be going to get to faster on the residential street is a steel mill a couple more blocks outside of the residential area. Taking a neighborhood street would save him making a left turn at an intersection, saving MAYBE 30 seconds on a commute.

Every day we stray further from God's light.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Who the fuck uses a travel agency? What is this 1980's? Get ready to get assfucked. Should have known better.
Well my wife's retarded cousin, for example!

Plus in the EU if you book a standard trip via agency you have better protection vs companies going tits-up. Like airlines for example.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Enjoying a food and bite into hard piece/gristle/fat/etc

Fuck yes. Especially when it's a fancy steakhouse. Got one I love who's steaks are in the $80 range and maybe 2 or 3 times out of 10, one of us will get gristle. To their credit, the last time my wife got some, she complained and they offered her a free meal next time. But we never claimed it because she didn't complain to get a free meal.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fuck yes. Especially when it's a fancy steakhouse. Got one I love who's steaks are in the $80 range and maybe 2 or 3 times out of 10, one of us will get gristle. To their credit, the last time my wife got some, she complained and they offered her a free meal next time. But we never claimed it because she didn't complain to get a free meal.
I tried Bojangles Dirty Rice bowl for first time (all components new to me). First three bites excellent, contemplate going to Fast Food Group, next bite: crunch#@!. Boxed it up and put in fridge.
Kills appetite every time. To make it worse, I had planned on adding stuff and converting it to three burritos for cost savings.
But I can't knowingly roll up crunch..