Whats rustling your jimmies?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Girls with nipple piercings. I hate the feeling of metal on my teeth while i'm sucking titties.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I have spent the last two months making our yard perfect. Increased the seating areas, new waterfall, new pergola, new furniture, everything is absolutely perfect for my twins' graduation party tomorrow.

80% chance of rain.

tenor.gif

• 1Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Micro USB

Typing on the iPad feeling like I am getting worse at it and the iPad is feeling less accurate. (Even when sober)

The feeling that spell checker is not a spell checker but part of the recording and prediction bug proofing for textual input/output language based ai (captcha is is actually for visual interpretation Based ai) because it seems like it works against me these days.

I can’t proofread worth a shit before posting. I just can’t. I try and yet I still miss a dozen errors. (Even when sober) Honestly, how do I know I am not actually retarded and everyone is just humouring me? Maybe we are all tards, because you all for the most part make sense, and we just don’t know it. Maybe this his is a board for functional retards who play video games and a_skeleton_03 finally got on the right cocktail of drugs. What if Xequecal Xequecal is actually just a normal person instead of the blithering fucking moron we all love him for being? Maybe it’s us that are shit for brains worthless dotards and he is just average.

Weed from OCS is too dry, man.

Having depression, anxiety, and two herniated discs in your lower back sucks, but sucks at lot less when you have a decent game to play (Valkayrie Chronicals 4)

Mostly the micro USB though, god it’s so cheap and awful. Like.... arrgh. :NPC A:

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Wanted to order a pitcher while I watch Dodgers at BJs

BJs don’t serve pitchers to parties of one...

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
I have spent the last two months making our yard perfect. Increased the seating areas, new waterfall, new pergola, new furniture, everything is absolutely perfect for my twins' graduation party tomorrow.

80% chance of rain.

That’s why pergola’s are a waste of time and money. They serve only one purpose: To remind you that you should have put a roof on it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Find a decent enough job (something I'd be willing to do, improved pay, decent location) and I grow frustrated scanning the entire page for a way to apply. One of the words in the description is a link that's not underlined. That sends me to a page with an address and phone number and a sentence that says the application may be picked up at that address; or you may call that number (unspecified as to what that will do, will they mail you an app will they just ask the questions over the phone?); or I quote, "or by printing one found on this Web Site." What the goose is this?

- I've already searched thoroughly to get this far, you say I must keep going and you don't provide a link? and should I find it, i wouldn't be able to fill it out without physically printing it, writing on the paper like some barbarian, and leaving my cave to mail it?

Haus

<Silver Donator>
In a x-post from the FWP thread... Here is what is rustling me today....

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
3 hour party dinner, pretty equal amount of time cleaning up cause of drinks and good times then on the last second of cleaning up... the wife drops a huge glass bottle of liquid. Its everywhere. No matter what, one of us will step on something in a few days.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
Fucking pack rats in my yard. We had a wet spring and they are all over. Cheap traps not working. Had to get the big ones. This trap got two!
594ABA9A-943B-4489-A62F-8E1C43622A19.jpeg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Fucking pack rats in my yard. We had a wet spring and they are all over. Cheap traps not working. Had to get the big ones. This trap got two!

I've been dealing with them too in my garage. 2 in one trap is impressive.

I didn't know pack rats were a real species. Mine are brown rats I think. The last 2 I caught had run off about 10 feet with the trap and died under shelves. One was a black trap similar to yours, the other was one of those old wooden traps. The one in the wooden trap was actually still alive when I found him. He had twisted himself around and looked like he was trying to bench press the bar off his neck. I just threw the whole fucking trap into a garbage bin with a few inches of water in the bottom. I got no idea how it didn't snap his neck, but I aint got time to fuck with that kinda shit.

Hosix

All labs matter!
I've been dealing with them too in my garage. 2 in one trap is impressive.

I didn't know pack rats were a real species. Mine are brown rats I think. The last 2 I caught had run off about 10 feet with the trap and died under shelves. One was a black trap similar to yours, the other was one of those old wooden traps. The one in the wooden trap was actually still alive when I found him. He had twisted himself around and looked like he was trying to bench press the bar off his neck. I just threw the whole fucking trap into a garbage bin with a few inches of water in the bottom. I got no idea how it didn't snap his neck, but I aint got time to fuck with that kinda shit.

What’s hard to believe....is I am missing two traps. They either ran off with them? Or something grabbed them while stuck. Fucking rats!

Siliconemelons

Do that water trap thing.. There is a YouTube of it working. It's like a spinning poll over a trash can they get on and fall into a water filled can and die.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What’s hard to believe....is I am missing two traps. They either ran off with them? Or something grabbed them while stuck. Fucking rats!

If they are outside, then something is probably eating the dead rats. I would dump my dead rats outside by the end of the driveway and they were gone without a trace in no time. If I get another one I'm going to put a camera on it to see what's getting them.

I had a pest control company seal up my house so I hopefully won't get anymore.