Whats rustling your jimmies?

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
First, sorry for the loss of your mother. I know I'm not prepared for losing anyone close to me, and statistically it is coming soon.

But I have to wonder, if literally the only way you had to get in touch with him was a physical letter...do you even know if he's alive? I'm assuming you tried to get a good number from various friends and relatives, but if they didn't have one either, would anyone really have been made aware if he passed? Not trying to be morbid, but just thinking it could be possible.
Yeah we thought of that, he's 60 now, anything is possible, but I sent the letter by registered mail or whatever you call it. So the postman has to confirm he dropped it in the right postbox.

So, if the name no longer exists, the letter would come back.

And yeah I tried 7 phone numbers out of mum's phone book, none worked back in january 2018. I coukd have tried via work again but as I said, he seems to no longer work there. Maybe I'll call anyway and ask them.

And thanks. Dad's death six years ago was much worse, we had over a year to adapt to the thought this time.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
$13.29 tequila
$6.60 state tax.

Fuck you, Washington State

20190524_164412.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
one of the tv channels audio is slightly lower than the other channels, and it's fucking pissing me off

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
When there's a place which make the one type and style of underwear you really enjoy wearing. They're moderately expensive, but worth it. You want to get more of their stuff because it's pretty good. But everything else they sell is so expensive it makes you ICB (inner cheap bastard) revolt and refuse to consider it. To the tune of things like "Casual shorts - On sale for $48 from the regular price of $70 per pair.... F a bunch of that. I'll grab $15 a pair shorts from Sam's.

• 2Solidarity

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Haus Haus I’m rustled you didn’t take this opportunity to share with all of us which underwear are so awesome you actually enjoy wearing them. Does Filson make underwear, cause that’s the price point I’m picturing.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Haus Haus I’m rustled you didn’t take this opportunity to share with all of us which underwear are so awesome you actually enjoy wearing them. Does Filson make underwear, cause that’s the price point I’m picturing.

Dululth Trading Company - Buck Naked Boxers.

Mrs. Haus Mrs. Haus got me some as a gift and hooked me on them. Comfortable, very breathable, pretty much perfect fit for what I need to insulate my junk from my pants.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Kinner

Clear eyes. Full Hearts. Can't lose.
Love those things. Mother in law got me some and now I have like 14 pair. The best part is the lifetime warranty on their stuff, get a hole, rip a thread, take it back and get a free replacement. I bought some shirts and jeans from them now, just wait on the great sales and it's not too bad especially when you can exchange them at any point in the future.

• 1Like

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Dululth Trading Company - Buck Naked Boxers.

Mrs. Haus Mrs. Haus got me some as a gift and hooked me on them. Comfortable, very breathable, pretty much perfect fit for what I need to insulate my junk from my pants.

Ah nice. Yea, I’ve got a few pairs of those undies that I got as gifts, and they are really comfortable. I’ve also got a couple of their Plumber’s Crack long T-shirt’s and those are quality as well. It’s all been gifts, so I have no idea about their prices. I’ve always kinda figured they’d be priced like LL Bean and Cabelas stuff.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Fucking cold shower again this morning. Seems to happen every month or two. The apartment complex I live in is fed by one main boiler for the whole place, so without a pump to push the hot water around, sometimes it literally just can't get flowing. It's great the 29/30 days it works because you literally never run out of hot water, and you don't have to pay for water or heating it (well, I am certain we make up for it in our rent, but you get my point) because there are no individual meters. But that one fucking day! I wake up with literally zero free time to get ready and get to work. I can do things out of order like brushing my teeth of course while I wait for some heat to show up if I have to, but at some point I just have to jump in and say fuck it. I mean, it sure wakes you up, but fuck that bullshit.

• 1Like