Whats rustling your jimmies?

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Cause I've also had ketchup out of a bottle, so I know what it tastes like.

Eating fries without ketchup is like eating Buffalo Wings with goddam ranch dressing. Its like deliberately cooking non-crispy bacon. Its like eating pizza with a knife and fork, or cooking a filet minon well done and smothering it with A1.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Driving in NYC. I drive about 20k miles a year so half my fucking life is spent sitting in god damn traffic. Fuck you Robert Moses, I hope you are eating Hitler dick in hell.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Out of curiosity, have you actually looked? Around here, acreage tends to be less expensive than cookie cutter houses. Unless by acreage you mean 40+. I live on 7.5 acres in an old neighborhood with a voluntary HOA and my house cost less than my mom's .25 acre in a development with a strong HOA.

Granted, I want more acreage because I can still SEE the fucking neighbors. But we rarely talk.

Yeah - I work in the downtown core of a major urban center, so the commute would fucking kill me if I lived outside the city limits - this city's road system was designed for 1/3 of its current population so traffic is perpetually bad. Also, I am divorced so proximity to family and all that.

Okay there is another jimmy - the North American divorce laws are fucking retarded. I live a VERY sedate lifestyle and have curtailed most recreation and vacation trying to figure out how I will successfully retire at a decent age, while my ex, who DOES NOT WORK, takes 3 vacations a year, smokes and drinks like the ship is going down, bought a NEW vehicle last year, and complains constantly at how she is strapped for cash. Bitch, you are still taking half my annual salary, PLUS the maximum possible child support for one child, so shut the fuck up.

So all the spousal support I pay is taxable when I earn it, and of course I get back all the tax at the end of the year and my ex has to pay the taxes on it because it is considered income (child support is above the law so she gets it free and clear while I pay the taxes on it). Every year I get audited by the government to ensure I paid all my support (including child support, which is federally-mandated and outside the auspices of the CRA, but they STILL use it as a leverage for withholding a tax return), and I always have to wait 4-6 months to get my tax return. Fuck you.

Then, additionally, every year my ex complains that she has to pay a bunch of income tax while I get a return. At least 8 people, including an actual financial advisor, have told her to put aside an appropriate monthly amount to emulate the tax she would pay on the spousal support and then at the end of the year she would be set. She has never done it and stresses and complains every April. Fuck you.

• 4Rustled
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Cause I've also had ketchup out of a bottle, so I know what it tastes like.

Eating fries without ketchup is like eating Buffalo Wings with goddam ranch dressing. Its like deliberately cooking non-crispy bacon. Its like eating pizza with a knife and fork, or cooking a filet minon well done and smothering it with A1.

What about dick cheese straight from the source? You can't be sure till you've tried both.

It's funny you bring up that last one, because putting ketchup on anything is exactly like smothering a steak in A1, which is just extra fancy ketchup. Have you considered that maybe you don't actually like fries if they need ketchup? If a food is nothing but a delivery mechanism for something else, you probably don't like that food. Just get a fucking spoon.

leaf

Decline Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Family has large engineering/surveying business that I have moonlighted as a draftsman at since I was a kid. Toner on printer used just for making binders/presentation materials kicks bucket no warning in midst of 20, 200 page books for the state.

Our supplier can't get toner to office for this older model till monday, try a new supplier. Call up, am promised next day delivery up and down because their gimmick is they have warehouses full of toner in different regions of the USA. Great! We might switch to you guys to satiate our toner addiction.

No shipping confirmation till next day, AM. Delivery date: 5 business days away. Shipping from the farthest away warehouse in California. Via ground.

Call back up, girl i talked to yesterday is unavailable. She had evidently put next day air for shipping, which moved the supplying warehouse out of state. But "due to a glitch in the system" it then changed the shipping type to ground. So instead of ground from in state, or even air from that other out of state warehouse it had defaulted to the worst possible combo. All a lie probably, because it charged for next day air.

Jimmies rustled, still no toner, think my butt pill is fueling my rage.

• 2Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
What about dick cheese straight from the source? You can't be sure till you've tried both.

It's funny you bring up that last one, because putting ketchup on anything is exactly like smothering a steak in A1, which is just extra fancy ketchup. Have you considered that maybe you don't actually like fries if they need ketchup? If a food is nothing but a delivery mechanism for something else, you probably don't like that food. Just get a fucking spoon.

You sound like you hate baked potatoes that have butter and sour cream on them, and thinking about that is rustling me.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
You sound like you hate baked potatoes that have butter and sour cream on them, and thinking about that is rustling me.

Oh no. Baked with butter, cheese, sour creme, bacon bits, salt, and pepper are the highest form of potatoe. The difference is that if I'm missing some of those ingredients I won't throw the potatoe at your face. If you're missing some (which you are apparently) I wont call it a meth potatoe and ostracize you in front of the entire world. But lord help you if you take away some people's tomato dip.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Trying to get information from someone so I can do my job and they insist on telling me their life story instead. I'm trying to get information so i can fix a problem, but they'll tell me anything but what the fucking problem actually is.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Am I the only one who comes to this thread for ideas on how to troll people?

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>

Tixati is the name of the client that I find most friendly.

You are welcome...
This triggers me! What is the point of downloading a 1080p rip that is only 1.35 GB?? The quality on that is arguably no better (and possibly worse) than a decent 720p rip. I guess I could allow it if you're watching on the small iPad or something, but if you watch on any kind of TV, how can you stand that?

I know there is a market for this stuff, since even DVD rips seem to get massive snatches compared to higher resolution/bitrate copies, so maybe I'm the outlier here, but I just can't understand it unless you're on some sort of super draconian bandwidth limit like satellite. Or downloading over DSL. I mean, even 7-10 GB would give you a vastly better copy. I just don't get it!

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Jimmes rustled, someone giving me shit for enjoying the taste of french fries exactly as they are without condiments.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Supertaster

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Have you considered that maybe you don't actually like fries if they need ketchup? If a food is nothing but a delivery mechanism for something else, you probably don't like that food. Just get a fucking spoon.
So shall I assume you prefer your spaghetti without marinara, your salad without dressing, your gyros without tzatziki? And if the server handed you plain noodles after you ordered spaghetti you'd be completely OK with that?

I realize there are some people who don't eat fries properly, with ketchup. I knew a Canadian once who dipped them in mayo, the sad silly fuck. Some people put them in milkshakes. This planet is a weird place.

But none of that changes the fact that KETCHUP COMES WITH THE GODDAMN FRIES

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Fucking websites that make you register to look at content. Alltrails, Pinterest, twitter etc. Fucking retarded.

• 3Solidarity

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
So shall I assume you prefer your spaghetti without marinara, your salad without dressing, your gyros without tzatziki? And if the server handed you plain noodles after you ordered spaghetti you'd be completely OK with that?

I realize there are some people who don't eat fries properly, with ketchup. I knew a Canadian once who dipped them in mayo, the sad silly fuck. Some people put them in milkshakes. This planet is a weird place.

But none of that changes the fact that KETCHUP COMES WITH THE GODDAMN FRIES

I prefer the sketti with meat sauce. Marinara is that faggy vegan shit, isn't it? Since you asked, yes I prefer salad dry most of the time, I like gyros without the fucking lamb meat (which means i don't actually like gyros), and if the sauce isn't especially good, I'll eat sketti noodles with just some butter and Parmesan cheese. My wife makes an awesome spaghetti sauce and we often just eat a bowl of it like it's chili or something.

Also, I sometimes dip my fries in a mayo+mustard concoction. I tried dipping them in shakes and it was OK, but not my cup of tea. I thought canucks dipped them in gravy. Something else I've done. Only difference is they use brown gravy and I used white because they came with chicken fried steak.

You act like I'm some christian fundamentalist who insists everyone eats plain food to stop themselves from masturbating. (yeah that's real, look up the origins of graham crackers if you don't get that reference) Ketchup just sucks.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This ketchup derail is rustling my jimmies, take it to the fast food thread, I'm sure we've even went over it there a couple of times as well.

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
Colorectal cancer and diabeetus will have a war between your ass and CVS over who gets to kill your sorry ass if you eat french-fried potatoes.

• 1Worf

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
This ketchup derail is rustling my jimmies, take it to the fast food thread, I'm sure we've even went over it there a couple of times as well.

You know how you extend a derail? Complain about a derail.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
But this is a thread about complaining, so I'm putting the train back on the tracks.

• 1Solidarity

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Colorectal cancer and diabeetus will have a war between your ass and CVS over who gets to kill your sorry ass if you eat french-fried potatoes.
It sounds like you're suggesting that postponing your elderly existence by a couple extra years is worth denying yourself French fries.

Denied

• 1Weird Boner

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Just got the husband's car fixed a month ago after someone last year put a dent in his door with theirs. Gets out of work today, and sure enough there's another fucking dent/chip in the door, minus the person actually telling him he did it, so guess we're not getting money to fix it this time. How the fuck hard is it to not hit shit with your fucking doors? Christ.

• 2Rustled
Reactions: 1 users