Whats rustling your jimmies?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Fucking smug asshole district manager and his smug bullshit requirements. I'm just a group lead and not even a real manager and this is already making me hate the idea.

"We're going to need you to pick a representative to attend these biweekly safety meetings at 11am every other Friday."

"Uh, you realize this is the 10pm-6:30am shift, right? That's basically the equivalent of asking someone to commute twice in one day to show up at midnight."

"It can't be helped, if we did it on your shift we'd basically be doing that to three people instead of one."

"Look, you have to offer some kind of compensation for this. Demanding this out of the blue is more than a little ridiculous."

"There's no money in the budget for that. Quite frankly they're lucky to even get overtime."

"I'm telling you, this is absolutely not going to go well at all if I just walk in tomorrow and demand someone do this. We already have three open positions, and-"

"This is not up for discussion. We've already signed several contracts where we promise to adhere to these standards, and they do audit people sometimes. I expect you to have someone there, this is not optional."

Lets just start with the most obvious solution. Why don't they do that shit at one of the shift overlaps? I'm assuming you run 3 shifts (06:00-14:30, 14:00-22:30, and 22:00-06:30) and doing it at 11 fucks 2 shifts. Second, it sounds like they need to do it twice at 14:00 and 22:00. That way the midshift guys can pick which one to attend, and the others can do it without having to work unpaid overtime.

Make sure the representative is an hourly employee. In my state they wouldn't legally be allowed to not pay them, and I bet it's like that everywhere.

Thirdly, there's no reason the representative can't just call in to the meeting.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Lets just start with the most obvious solution. Why don't they do that shit at one of the shift overlaps? I'm assuming you run 3 shifts (06:00-14:30, 14:00-22:30, and 22:00-06:30) and doing it at 11 fucks 2 shifts. Second, it sounds like they need to do it twice at 14:00 and 22:00. That way the midshift guys can pick which one to attend, and the others can do it without having to work unpaid overtime.

Make sure the representative is an hourly employee. In my state they wouldn't legally be allowed to not pay them, and I bet it's like that everywhere.

Thirdly, there's no reason the representative can't just call in to the meeting.

By "lucky to get overtime" they don't mean that they wouldn't pay them if they weren't "lucky," but that they'd be required to leave 2 hours early on one of their regular days so they don't go over 40 hours. I didn't think of just conference calling them in, I'll try suggesting that.

We don't actually have 24-hour coverage, the three shifts start at 10:00, 3:30, and 9:00. (and there's a fourth shift that runs the molecular and cytology lab across the hall that's also here during the day) No one is here between 5:30 and 10:00 because they don't really need to be, the specimens all need to sit in formalin for X number of hours before they can be loaded for processing so there's little to no work during that time.

Last edited:

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
My wife's car now has front and back sonar censors, and reverse, front and side cameras - thus 360* top down cam view also - front collection breaking - lane departure warning and correction (slight, not full lane keep) and adaptive cruise control.... and she still managed to get rear ended 5 days after we got the darn thing! hahah

Well the rear end thing wasn't her fault... OR WAS IT?!?! ;)

My commuter car is 20 years old, I'm looking to replace it, but drivers here are so bad I'm terrified some lady is going to rear end me while on her phone. 2 people at work got rear ended with cars brand new (under 500 miles). Because driving in a straight line in a tunnel is hard apparently.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Selling around 4k worth of offshore fishing gear and every Jim and Joe thinks they can low ball me or BOGO my reels.

This isn't good will. Gtfo

Do you guys just ridiculously ovrprice your shit on Craigslist so idiots feel like they're getting a deal when they knock off a hundo?
Fucking hagglers, I share this jimmy rustle. I've come to learn that when someone tries to talk me down from the asking price theyre gonna be a pain in the ass the whole transaction, so I just say its sold.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Fucking hagglers, I share this jimmy rustle. I've come to learn that when someone tries to talk me down from the asking price theyre gonna be a pain in the ass the whole transaction, so I just say its sold.
Lol it's been non stop. Fishermen are the worst too because many of them of dirtbags. One dude just emailed me, "still have all the reels? I'll buy all of them. What's the best you can do on the price"

Dude get fucked that's like $3200 worth of reels that I paid $1k to have shipped to the manufacturer to be serviced and never used since. Not gonna cut you a deal.

Max rustle.

A5150Ylee

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I need a new set of tires on the wife's car (again). This will be the 4th set of tires on her car, and the car has 39K miles on it. She was showing me the tires, and I said "So they are bald on the back, and the outsides are bald on the front?" She said "Ya. I don't know why they wear like that...". I know why.

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I need a new set of tires on the wife's car (again). This will be the 4th set of tires on her car, and the car has 39K miles on it. She was showing me the tires, and I said "So they are bald on the back, and the outsides are bald on the front?" She said "Ya. I don't know why they wear like that...". I know why.

Curbing them?

Personal jimmy rustle: Accidentally bought body spray instead of antiperspirant spray. Of course, they are kept right next to each other on the shelf.

Last edited:

A5150Ylee

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Curbing them?

No. She drives he car like she's running from the police. The backs are bald because she does a burnout at every light, and the fronts are worn on the outer edge because she takes every turn at double the posted speed.

She told me there are coworkers who refuse to ride with her to lunch or a client's location.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
No. She drives he car like she's running from the police. The backs are bald because she does a burnout at every light, and the fronts are worn on the outer edge because she takes every turn at double the posted speed.

She told me there are coworkers who refuse to ride with her to lunch or a client's location.

Wait, what kinda car is it that shes doing a burnout at every light?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
What's rustling my jimmies? This site got fucked with. That honestly pisses me off and I hope the piece of shit that did it is exposed.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

• 1Solidarity
What's rustling my jimmies? This site got fucked with. That honestly pisses me off and I hope the piece of shit that did it is exposed.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant.
giphy.gif

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I know I lose out on money but I avoid selling stuff to other people like the plauge. Everyone wants the ultimate deal or a low enough price to resell it themselves. Everytime my wife mentions a garage sale I cringe.

Your named yourself Fred Sanford and you don’t like selling junk to people?

• 9Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 10 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
colossal faggots ruining classic from the 90's by sampling them

Example: the retarded Black Eyed Peas ruining everything and just to make sure they got the job done, they enlisted a help from some nobody to blabber in fucking Spanish

original

faggots rapping

I'm not even gonna go into Snow's Informer being butchered by Daddy Yankee.
These dry yeast infections can't even come of with original material on their own.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
colossal faggots ruining classic from the 90's by sampling them

Example: the retarded Black Eyed Peas ruining everything and just to make sure they got the job done, they enlisted a help from some nobody to blabber in fucking Spanish

original

faggots rapping

I'm not even gonna go into Snow's Informer being butchered by Daddy Yankee.
These dry yeast infections can't even come of with original material on their own.
Man. Latin music is all the rage. Seriously, it's all I heard all summer in Hungary of all places.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I just cant have nice things this month.

So im trying to rehome one of my cats because my other cat wont stop trying rape him. Lady coming by to check him out so I take him to the garage and put him in a kennel. Hes a little nervous but seems fine. Lady comes by, checks him out and says she will take him. I go to move him from the kennel to a cat carrier and in that process he freaks out and tries to get away. I try to stop him and hold onto him but he either bites me or claws at me and I have to let go which is followed by him running off down the neighborhood as I had the garage open.

It gets a little awkward since this cat the woman was about to get freaked out and attacked me then ran off. She leaves and now this cat is somewhere in the neighborhood all the while im left with a bloody hand.

20191208_174229.jpg

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Sounds like you were getting rid of the wrong cat, since the other one was rapist.