Whats rustling your jimmies?

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Found out I get to work 9 nights in a row from the 18th-26th.

Merry fucking Christmas to me.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
And my 10 year streak of not going to a doctor is coming to an end, gonna have to go to a urgent care over this fucking bite. Damn thing has swollen up a bit, hand is in a bit of pain now and I was able to squeeze a little bit of pus out of one of the bit marks. Barely got any god damns sleep as usual.

What the fuck man. This has just not been my month; roof leaked horribly at thanksgiving, sprained my ankle pretty bad last weekend and yesterday this shit happens.

Last edited:
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
And my 10 year streak of not going to a doctor is coming to an end, gonna have to go to a urgent care over this fucking bite. Damn thing has swollen up a bit, hand is in a bit of pain now and I was able to squeeze a little bit of pus out of one of the bit marks. Barely got any god damns sleep as usual.

What the fuck man. This has just not been my month; roof leaked horribly at thanksgiving, sprained my ankle pretty bad last weekend and yesterday this shit happens.

Cat bites end up infected pretty often and lead to cellulitis. Good luck.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
gf point blank told me yesterday she wants me to go on a diet. fucking hell

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Did you tell her you want her to take it up the butt more? Seems like a fair exchange. Quid pro quo even.

I feel like I'm in no position to make demands at this time. It could backfire (pun intended).

Last edited:

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
How does a waifu pillow talk back?

76966.gif

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Got a surprise visit from my mother, now the rest of my day is going to be filled with scintillating conversation like this:

"Why isn't this in the freezer? The box says Freezer to Plate, I think it needs to be in the freezer."

"It's just a packaged meal, you have to add your own chicken to it, that's what that means."

"Are you sure? They wouldn't write freezer in such big letters if it wasn't supposed to go in the freezer."

"I'm sure, there's nothing that goes bad in there."

*opens the box, produces sealed sauce packet*

"This isn't powder or anything, it's sauce! I'm sure this will go bad if you don't freeze it!"

"IT DOESN'T NEED TO BE FROZEN, I FOUND IT IN THE SOUP AISLE."

"I'm going to put it in the freezer just to be safe. Is this the chicken you were going to use? It says sell by 12/9, are you sure you can still eat this?"

"YES. IT'S FROZEN."

"I'm not sure you can eat that. I recently read an article about how you can get worms from old chicken. You should probably go buy some new chicken. I'm gonna get my phone and go find the article."

*sobbing facepalm*

• 3Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Got a surprise visit from my mother, now the rest of my day is going to be filled with scintillating conversation like this:

"Why isn't this in the freezer? The box says Freezer to Plate, I think it needs to be in the freezer."

"It's just a packaged meal, you have to add your own chicken to it, that's what that means."

"Are you sure? They wouldn't write freezer in such big letters if it wasn't supposed to go in the freezer."

"This isn't powder or anything, it's sauce! I'm sure this will go bad if you don't freeze it!"

"I'm going to put it in the freezer just to be safe. Is this the chicken you were going to use? It says sell by 12/9, are you sure you can still eat this?"

"YES. IT'S FROZEN."

"I'm not sure you can eat that. I recently read an article about how you can get worms from old chicken. You should probably go buy some new chicken. I'm gonna get my phone and go find the article."

*sobbing facepalm*
7242015b1a7d4249312ed2e790c30b93.jpg

That's a lot of chicken.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Lol it's been non stop. Fishermen are the worst too because many of them of dirtbags. One dude just emailed me, "still have all the reels? I'll buy all of them. What's the best you can do on the price"

Dude get fucked that's like $3200 worth of reels that I paid $1k to have shipped to the manufacturer to be serviced and never used since. Not gonna cut you a deal.

Max rustle.

Tell him the best you can do $4k but you will write a receipt out for whatever price he wants to tell his wife he paid.

• 2Like

Wake Up Man
<Banned>

"YES. IT'S FROZEN."

*sobbing facepalm*

For Christmas you should get her one of those leashes for kids.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Tell him the best you can do $4k but you will write a receipt out for whatever price he wants to tell his wife he paid.
Lol. I took them off CL. Final straw was a guy offering me $4200 for all of them which would be $1020 off LOL. That's more or less 3-4 reels for free. That was after I specifically told him via email that the price was not negotiate..

I'll repost them in a few weeks and Jack up the price and throw in a few free lures.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Or don't use CL, which is essentially the worst way to sell goods. You're trying to sell $5k worth of fishing equipment, pay to do it right or you'll keep getting scum low-ballers.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
People with chronic depression.

I wish the left was pushing for normalizing suicide instead of abortion, hormone therapy and ketamine for kids.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Getting off the plane the other day, I was in the back and the line wasn't moving so I decided to pop off to the toilet and take a piss. When I got back to my seat, my laptop was missing from the overhead luggage compartment. I saw it before I left so whoever it was took it while I was pissing. So I figure they couldn't have gotten far. I'm shoving people out of the way and climbing over seats to get to the exit so I can watch for my bag. I tell the stewardess what's going on so she doesn't try to stop me. She finds a similar backpack in the bin that's much smaller but clearly not mine. I don't see mine so I continue into the airport looking at everyone's bags. About 15 minutes later I see my backpack and the guy is about to leave. As soon as I ask him about it he says it's not his bag so I didn't even get to fucking punch him. Consider that the second Jimmy rustle of this post.

So I'm thinking, this fucker had at least 15 minutes alone with my computer. If this was on purpose, he could have conceivably put some malware on my computer. Just boot from the USB (which I will be disabling in the future) and I'm sure he could access one of my drives. So out of an overabundance of caution I decide to kill the wifi and run a full scan on the computer. I downloaded viperescue and set it scanning. About 10 hours into the scan, the computer blue screened. Now it won't recognize my hard drive. It'll be a month before I get back home so I'm computerless till then. I'm just hoping my second drive still works. That's a solid state with all the important data. The drive that failed was a spinner that only has the os and installed programs. At this point it seems like an unfortunate series of events. But if the ssd is also dead it would pretty much have to be malware.

Also fuck autoincorrect.

• 2Rustled
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 2 users