Whats rustling your jimmies?

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
Finally sat down to watch The Witcher. Could they have found two uglier actors to play Triss and Yennefer? I'm not even talking about the deformities. Just... gah... fucking hideous. Especially Triss.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Finally sat down to watch The Witcher. Could they have found two uglier actors to play Triss and Yennefer? I'm not even talking about the deformities. Just... gah... fucking hideous. Especially Triss.
ECADC87F-D049-4F55-969C-066B7C108CF2-2006-0000016C08376413.png

F8C54008-A49F-42A0-83ED-F51F64ACE3F1-2006-0000016C881E743D.jpg

B920B47E-0ED6-4031-AF99-B8CD71906987-2006-0000016C3338453B.jpg

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Wife complains about consumerism of Christmas. Then 90 seconds later asks “what Xmas tradition should we start with our new daughter? I know! Let’s BUY Xmas jammies for Xmas eve....”

got mad when I called her out.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
By halogen I assume you mean those fuckers that look bluish and hurt my eyes.

I shine a flashlight back at those motherfuckers. Once I was in an old copcar and I turned the spotlight around and flashed him.
I swear that either there's been an arms war in headlight brightness or people have started installing the wrong bulbs in their headlights. Because lately every time I drive at night I swear half the cars I encounter are driving around with their fucking brights on. So I do what any normal person would do, and flash my brights to remind them to turn theirs off. So they flash their SUPER FUCKING BRIGHTS to let me know they didn't have their brights on.

The other night I literally had to pull over and just let the fucker pass me, cause I was that blind. WTF, people. Pro tip: brighter headlights don't make you safer, they make every driver near you blind.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
n. So I do what any normal person would do, and flash my brights to remind them to turn theirs off. So they flash their SUPER FUCKING BRIGHTS to let me know they didn't have their brights on.

I think those lights are less painful when they have the brights on. They should all drive like that.

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Fuck whoever invented this thing. I've seen a few around town on people's hoods. Some douche in my area has it. I crossed his path once at night in the opposite direction and got blinded. You would think it's illegal but in Florida you can drive a car that is falling apart so....

719AT4s4YWL._SY355_.jpg

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I swear that either there's been an arms war in headlight brightness or people have started installing the wrong bulbs in their headlights. Because lately every time I drive at night I swear half the cars I encounter are driving around with their fucking brights on. So I do what any normal person would do, and flash my brights to remind them to turn theirs off. So they flash their SUPER FUCKING BRIGHTS to let me know they didn't have their brights on.

The other night I literally had to pull over and just let the fucker pass me, cause I was that blind. WTF, people. Pro tip: brighter headlights don't make you safer, they make every driver near you blind.

I was that asshole for a bit in the 90s accidentally. Stupid enough to buy a lowered Honda CRX, the headlights were adjusted up too high. It was my first car, I didn't know better. Had a few people do what you did, after they flashed me I flashed em my super brights back. Ahh the ignorant youth days QQ

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
I had noticed a dark spot on some molding behind the toilet in our master bath a while back...have been dreading looking into it but jumped in Saturday. Turns out the assholes that installed the fill valve for our toilet not only left it loose, but hadn't used any thread sealant. So I find black mold all over the molding and in the wall (thankfully only a few inches).

So now I have my toilet sitting in the middle of the bathroom waiting for joint compound to dry...about halfway through fixing this clusterfuck. Why is it so hard for people to do decent work up front?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
People that pay the lowest price possible for labor and then come to a message board complaining that the work wasn’t done to a higher standard.

• 1Worf

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
“I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus.”

Yeah well last night dropping off a Lyft rider, I saw mommy fighting Santa Claus. Fucking ghetto trash neighborhoods.

• 1Worf

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
People that pay the lowest price possible for labor and then come to a message board complaining that the work wasn’t done to a higher standard.

Lol, yeah it's actually an upscale condo in downtown Austin. I would get it if I bought a starter home or had bought a low bid on a remodel. Also, we're talking about tightening a fitting and adding some plumber's tape...it's not like I was expecting a master plumber's skills. This is basic work.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I am in need of entertainment so I'm expanding my podcast lists. I found a whole network of gun related podcasts, so jackpot. One of them was called firearms cafe and they had a show on leverguns, so again, jackpot. Or so I thought. This was the worst fucking show ever. First, he did the entire thing in his truck while he was driving around. Second, he spent about 10 minutes of the 1 hr show talking about lever guns. The rest was him giving unoriginal and unclever takes on red flag laws. Third, the 10 minutes he spent talking about lever guns was just him asking questions. Wanting us to email him information. So basically it was a show where he drove around in his truck ranting about various shit then asked a bunch of questions about a gun he wants to buy. I don't even know what kind of person thinks he should have a fucking podcast on something he knows nothing about. Maybe I should do one on sewing and I can spend an hour just asking what stitches are and ranting about hemp being outlawed. I'll do it while I'm watching TV so the listeners know this is very important to me.

If this had been the first podcast I ever tried, I'd be deleting the app and never coming back.

• 1Worf

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I am in need of entertainment so I'm expanding my podcast lists. I found a whole network of gun related podcasts, so jackpot. One of them was called firearms cafe and they had a show on leverguns, so again, jackpot. Or so I thought. This was the worst fucking show ever. First, he did the entire thing in his truck while he was driving around. Second, he spent about 10 minutes of the 1 hr show talking about lever guns. The rest was him giving unoriginal and unclever takes on red flag laws. Third, the 10 minutes he spent talking about lever guns was just him asking questions. Wanting us to email him information. So basically it was a show where he drove around in his truck ranting about various shit then asked a bunch of questions about a gun he wants to buy. I don't even know what kind of person thinks he should have a fucking podcast on something he knows nothing about. Maybe I should do one on sewing and I can spend an hour just asking what stitches are and ranting about hemp being outlawed. I'll do it while I'm watching TV so the listeners know this is very important to me.

If this had been the first podcast I ever tried, I'd be deleting the app and never coming back.
I like Paul Herrell, but I don't think he does podcasts per se. Some people really don't like him, but he's never really rubbed me the wrong way, so I dunno.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I like Paul Herrell, but I don't think he does podcasts per se. Some people really don't like him, but he's never really rubbed me the wrong way, so I dunno.

Yeah YouTube isn't what I'm looking for. But the one I'm listening too right now, God and guns, sounds like they are on YouTube because they keep showing us shit. I will look for him.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
After spending a bunch of time through the holidays with extended family, I woke up last night at 3 am with a high fever and was violently ill until 10 am. Thanks, you germ-ridden fucking kids.

I recall getting stomach sick every couple of years as a kid, but I did not have a vomit flu from about 17 until we had a kid and he started going to daycare. Now I have had the puke flu three times since 2012. Sheet. It is HARD when you are older, man, kicks the living shit out of you.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
The flu has hit us. Hard. Everyone in the family has it except me. I'm sitting in the basement with a surgical mask on trying desperately to avoid all life.