Whats rustling your jimmies?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You're thinking about inflation but forgetting the cost of things would obviously rise in parallel,

What do you think the word "inflation" means? It is literally not possible to think about inflation and forget that costs would rise.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
What do you think the word "inflation" means? It is literally not possible to think about inflation and forget that costs would rise.
I can think of a few inflatable items and not think about cost alright. Ba-dum-tsh.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I can think of a few inflatable items and not think about cost alright. Ba-dum-tsh.

LOL. I had forgotten about that meaning for inflation. But that doesn't help pyros.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
That was my point? He was saying that if you had 1 million, suddenly you wouldn't need to work, like you could live on your 1 million which wouldn't work if there's inflation, since your million isn't worth shit then. He specifically says there's be "inflation like no tomorrow" then 2 sentences later "why would you work if you're a millionaire", which makes no sense because being a millionaire during massive inflation means absolutely fucking nothing.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Stupid fucking coronavirus. I need to travel to Brazil because it would be 100x easier to spend a few days to hash something out in person than 6 months over conference calls, but because it's not considered "business-critical" they won't approval my travel plans.

Siliconemelons

This entire CoronaVirus stuff is just stupid.

Its not "nothing" but what "it is" as it stands is 100% MSM fuckery.

The problem is, if they were able to destroy the stock market and control the hysteria to the degree they want with this...they can then do it with whatever they want now.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
What do you mean "now"? They've been doing this every election cycle. This is probably just the first time the fear mongering was so obviously politically motivated. I used to naively think it was about ratings.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Just coming here to rant.

So I'm taking my final college course this semester in which I'll finally complete my degree in Computer Science. The course is Discrete Mathematics. I swear to God I'm ready to punch my monitor this shit is so stupid.

We have this teacher who is obviously a math geek and thinks all this proof shit is the coolest stuff ever. The book we're using is so piss poor it is completely useless as learning material. I'm having to search YouTube to find someone else's lecture on the subject, but of course the problems they cover aren't what we're being exposed to. Maybe I'm an idiot, but I need to see similar problems and how they're tackled before I can figure out how to solve this shit we're being given.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Grown ass adults that won't tie their shoes. Trip and die on something pointy. I'd rather listen to your last gurgles than an eternity of your fucking shoes dragging against the carpet.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Children are disease vectors. You all seem to know this but knowing is not enough. You must also act. Maybe start off with washing your own hands a little more often when the disease vectors are around? One of my cousins turns into an autist about washing her hands at Thanksgiving and Christmas. She never gets sick. Get a big bottle of sanitizer and squirt the kids with it anytime they get near. It's not an unsolvable problem.

Need update.

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm rustled at how much of civilization isn't prepared to handle as little as 2 weeks of isolation or no income.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Group of black Uber pax last night. Aunt Gemima’s much larger daughter sat up front. She could barely get her seatbelt on. She was nice though. Asked if we could change the music to r&b, no problem, even turned it up and set the bass and sub higher.

She starts complaining to her friends about some other group of people they know “Them n-words, they better not be there tonight, I will fuck their shit up. Oh sorry, I didn’t mean n-words...those people.”

Then they start talking about corona. One girl getting her black on and calls it herona. Ro-ro.

All the females last night saying corona ain’t no big deal, but didn’t hesitate to use my hand sanitizer. “Oooh this the real one, my hands burnin I got dry skin.”

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Need update.

On what? We haven't had a christmas or thanksgiving since that conversation. Nobody in my family has the kung flu because basically nobody in the country has it.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Whenever browsing every site wants to give me cookies and share my info with 3rd parties.

Is there any reason not to browse incognito as a standard? Fuck this.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Whenever browsing every site wants to give me cookies and share my info with 3rd parties.

Is there any reason not to browse incognito as a standard? Fuck this.
Well, if you browse incognito how will you know if hot singles area ready to meet you in your area? Ba-dum-tsh.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Got a SMS from the government and the country's on lockdown shit because of the corona virus. Fucking annoying I had planned to get some shit done in my garden and get AC installed at the same time but now I have to delay that shit at least 2 weeks away, probably more because I assume they'll extend it "to be sure".