Whats rustling your jimmies?

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can't even believe this:

A few weeks ago I order a Red Dot, this was in the middle of Corona, not in the present environment.

Two days or so ago it arrived and I go to pick it up, and install it yesterday.

Early Today I go out to the range with my Father-in-Law, he is the range director, and this gun range has been in existence since 1945, and is part of an established club, with a big well maintained building next to it. Everyone from the area knows its there.

So regardless of this present situation we would be out there anyway, but really all the more reason to be out there now.

My Father-in-Law is an expert with guns, and he's been teaching people for 30 something years, I on the other hand am somewhat of a novice.

So he's working on Sighting the Red dot in, and we finish at the 25, and move back to the 100, making a few adjustments. I take over and start plinking a steel plate we set up.

A car drives down one of the roads that leads to the range, and pulls up next to us.

Italian looking guy covered in tattoos from the neck down yells to us "Is that legal?". Thinking that he's asking about the gun itself I reply yes. But apparently that's not what he's asking. He wants to know if its legal to shoot where we are shooting...a gun range. We obviously reply yes, and he starts into a speel about how kids could be out there (this is near a commercial gravel pit, there are no residential properties in this area)... so I'm now standing up mostly confused, with rifle in hand, (not aimed at him obviously). And he says "If you'd like we can play tag in the woods some time."

What?

Did this Einstein just threaten us while we're literally sighting in a rifle?

Fucker just drives off. Fucking degenerates coming up in droves from the city.

You're in a gravel pit. No one will miss him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Joggers. And I don't mean people with dark skin.

20200606_100933.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
YouTube on mobile is shit. You have to click on a button to see comments then you have to click another button to see more than one comment.

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
The bad ideas that are killing America:
  • Racism. Both in the traditional sense where cops go around cracking people's heads open because they're brown... and in the new sense of anyone who's not woke is "racist". The first is a tragedy and the second isn't as big a problem, or at least it wouldn't be except that:
  • The death of nuance. Americans can no longer hold two thoughts in their head at once. They can't think past one issue. How DARE you even MENTION looting because that OBVIOUSLY means that you clearly don't give a shit about police murdering people in the street for no damn reason. This leads us to:
  • If you don't agree with my solution then you're part of / pro-problem. It's the left and the right. They're just as bad as one another across a spectrum of issues. Mass shootings is where it happens the worst. No one is "pro shooting kids". But if you're not pro/anti-gun then you're part of the problem.
  • Apathy towards divisiveness. No one gives a shit about how they come off to the other side. Everyone just unfriends the people they don't agree with or yells at them on twitter. The right has given up on science and facts (and to some degree so has the left). And then you have the left that has spent decades trying to shame the right into compliance and yet has no concept of what assholes they sound like.
  • Not respecting the coronavirus. You have the right protesting the lockdown and demanding things get re-opened even if it kills people. And you have the left that spent months ranting about how important it was to stay inside only to come out and have mass protests where MAYBE a third of them wore masks (And that's being generous). In four months it's killed nearly DOUBLE the number of Americans killed in the entire Vietnam war. And you can't wear a fucking mask? What is WRONG with you?

• 6Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 6 users

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
I love the people on the left who still think that Trump's appeal is that he's racist and that there's this vast swath of racist America that's pro trump. It's like, no. Wrong. You're too smart to be that stupid. Or maybe you're not. Who knows. But Trump's appeal is that the right is Sick. And. Tired. of your holier than thou disingenuous shaming bullshit you do at every turn. They're tired of being told they're racist when they're not racist. They're tired of being told they hate gays when they don't give a shit about gays. Trump's appeal isn't that he's a racist. His appeal is that the left's bullshit just rolls right off him. He's an idiot. He's the WORST president we've ever had. And I absolutely think he'll have an utterly disaster of a second term.

I see these articles floating around about "What do we do if Trump refuses to step down when he loses to Biden". It's like... We should be worried about what the left is going to do when that orange fuck trumpet wins again. Because Biden is an "I'm not the other guy and that's the only reason to vote for me" candidate. And that hasn't worked. At all. Not once in living memory. It didn't work against Clinton. It didn't work against W. It didn't work against Obama. That's 24 years right there of it not working. A generation. But it's cool. Why try to understand what Trump is really about and put up a candidate that can actually beat him when you can just say "He's racist". He is, after all, racist but if you think that's his appeal you're a FUCKING moron.

• 5Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 5 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Retards who list items on ftf selling platforms for $1 then put their actual price in the description need to be beat over the head with a fucking 2x4.

Also add all the faggots who list a billion different products in their description so their listing shows up when you search for something that has nothing to do with their dumbass listing. They should be beat over the head with 4x4s.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Some 20 year old kid coming at me, "I did some research," which meant he spent an hour Googling something that supported his bias theory, to argue against a point I made relating to an industry that I've worked in for 20 years. Because it's political. My stocks, bonuses, pay increases, promotions, always, always happen during a republican presidency because businesses are supported.

Your hour of research disproved 20 years of evidence. Fucking what. Maybe one day you'll get a real job and understand.

giphy.gif

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

Some 20 year old kid coming at me, "I did some research," which meant he spent an hour Googling something that supported his bias theory, to argue against a point I made relating to an industry that I've worked in for 20 years. Because it's political. My stocks, bonuses, pay increases, promotions, always, always happen during a republican presidency because businesses are supported.

Your hour of research disproved 20 years of evidence. Fucking what. Maybe one day you'll get a real job and understand.

View attachment 277419

Yes... but your dealing with AAKKKSHULLY.jpg culture. Their research is /wide/ and /based on lots of factors that are verifiable/ yours is just, like, your opinion man.

Again, as I said in politics thread. The Left generally cannot INFER anything. It's also why they would literally walk straight into a rape/theft/robbery etc. Because to infer walking down a dark ally toward some spooky looking dude and crossing the street or anything, would be racist.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
People who let their smoke detectors battery run low and just chirp and chirp and chirp also need to beat over the head with 2x4s.

• 1Solidarity

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
People who let their smoke detectors battery run low and just chirp and chirp and chirp also need to beat over the head with 2x4s.
Those new detectors that last 10 years are the fucking shit. Even if I replaced all of the batteries with 10-year lithium 5V batteries, one of those fuckers would still go out every 3-6 months. The 10-year ones, however, have lasted about 2+ years without a single chirp (except when the power fluctuates/goes out). But yeah, fuck people who don't go unplug them just because they're on a conference call. Or stay fucking muted.

• 1Solidarity

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
90% of what my child watches on YouTube is incoherent screaming. Never thought I'd miss bad TV, at least that had some semblance of a plot.

It cut off.

What she is saying we are used to calling 911 for solutions but others don't have that privilege. To them, calling 911 makes things worse.
They want to dismantle that incorrect system, keep the good, fix the fixable, and replace the unfixable.

• 1Dislike

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
How you're "racist" for wanting to address facts.

Black culture has spent DECADES exalting the gangsta lifestyle. Black neighborhoods AREN'T safe because the black people who live there will beat the fuck out of you and steal your shit. "OH BUT ZHAVRIC THE COPS ARE SO BAD AND THEY KILL THE BLACKS AND..." Yes. I know that. It's called 'being able to hold two thoughts in your head at the same time'. See I'm not special or a super genius or anything to write home about. However, I can actually see an argument from *Gasp!* more than one side. I know... I know... for most people that's (somehow) become blasphemy. But here's just a few thoughts:

Maybe black culture can move on from idolizing street thugs.
Maybe everyone constantly being in a contest to see who's the toughest badass isn't the best way to build trust in people outside your community.
Maybe... just maybe... you are the victim of unpseakable injustice, racism, and intolerance that you are 100% undeserving of AND some of the things you've adopted into your culture are contributing to that.

But why listen and reflect when you can just say "Zhavric is racist"? Why hold two thoughts in your head at once?

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
The insertable donation operated vibrators that all the camwhores are using now. That rustles my jimmies.

• 2Like

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
How you're "racist" for wanting to address facts.

Black culture has spent DECADES exalting the gangsta lifestyle. Black neighborhoods AREN'T safe because the black people who live there will beat the fuck out of you and steal your shit. "OH BUT ZHAVRIC THE COPS ARE SO BAD AND THEY KILL THE BLACKS AND..." Yes. I know that. It's called 'being able to hold two thoughts in your head at the same time'. See I'm not special or a super genius or anything to write home about. However, I can actually see an argument from *Gasp!* more than one side. I know... I know... for most people that's (somehow) become blasphemy. But here's just a few thoughts:

Maybe black culture can move on from idolizing street thugs.
Maybe everyone constantly being in a contest to see who's the toughest badass isn't the best way to build trust in people outside your community.
Maybe... just maybe... you are the victim of unpseakable injustice, racism, and intolerance that you are 100% undeserving of AND some of the things you've adopted into your culture are contributing to that.

But why listen and reflect when you can just say "Zhavric is racist"? Why hold two thoughts in your head at once?

OOO Downvoted for racist dog whistle terms like 'thug'!!!

I kid, but most normal people hate the thug culture. Has nothing to do with how the light bounces off someone's skin. Jamie Kennedy's character and his friends were annoying as fuck in Malibu's Most Wanted. And they were as white/asian as you can get.

Everyone seems to love dealing in absolutes when arguing. And mob frenzy on social media is a real thing, god help you if someone sees a video of someone being super shitty, and claims it's you to 1,000,000 viewers, good luck dealing with death threats for 6 months!

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I love the people on the left who still think that Trump's appeal is that he's racist and that there's this vast swath of racist America that's pro trump. It's like, no. Wrong. You're too smart to be that stupid. Or maybe you're not. Who knows. But Trump's appeal is that the right is Sick. And. Tired. of your holier than thou disingenuous shaming bullshit you do at every turn. They're tired of being told they're racist when they're not racist. They're tired of being told they hate gays when they don't give a shit about gays. Trump's appeal isn't that he's a racist. His appeal is that the left's bullshit just rolls right off him. He's an idiot. He's the WORST president we've ever had. And I absolutely think he'll have an utterly disaster of a second term.

I see these articles floating around about "What do we do if Trump refuses to step down when he loses to Biden". It's like... We should be worried about what the left is going to do when that orange fuck trumpet wins again. Because Biden is an "I'm not the other guy and that's the only reason to vote for me" candidate. And that hasn't worked. At all. Not once in living memory. It didn't work against Clinton. It didn't work against W. It didn't work against Obama. That's 24 years right there of it not working. A generation. But it's cool. Why try to understand what Trump is really about and put up a candidate that can actually beat him when you can just say "He's racist". He is, after all, racist but if you think that's his appeal you're a FUCKING moron.
I had a pretty similar thought the other day. I think Trump has done a lot of good things for America that absolutely never get talked about when it comes to policy decision and law type stuff his pushed forward. The appeal is definitely in the someone just trying to do what they think is the right thing.

However I think he's most definitely not the president we need because he's way too divisive, the left hates him so completely that they've lost any semblance of rationality. We need someone who can do the common sense right thing to do, and bridge things together and remove all the hatred that has been so forward facing.

Alas, that just doesn't exist in politics anymore, and is why we need to vote out everyone.

It's all pretty depressing really

• 1Dislike

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
The insertable donation operated vibrators that all the camwhores are using now. That rustles my jimmies.
I really dont understand how dudes get off to that shit. Every camwhores look like a retard experiencing a stroke whenever they use a toy.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users