Whats rustling your jimmies?

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
Anyone with the "if you disagree with me then unfriend me" attitude.

That shit is what has landed us in so much trouble to begin with. It is THE laziest attitude. "OH MY GOD I DIDN'T HEAR MY OPINION COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AND IT TAKES ACTUAL WORK AND PATIENCE TO CHANGE SOMEONE'S MIND". Yeah, asshole. It does. The alternative is a world of echo chambers spiraling towards civil war. Two social medias where one can't figure out why the other isn't wearing masks. Fucking bullshit.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

whoo

<Silver Donator>
Be me. Come from modest beginnings. Work ass off to pay off all debt and save enough to have a 100k income and never have to touch investment principal assuming 4% rate of return. Decide to retire on my upcoming 50th birthday and build furniture - my hobby - for charity. Lifeisgood.gif

Country goes to shit 6 months before my planned retirement.

If one side wins the elections, open borders, taxes rise, markets drop, free everything to poors, financial assraping to middle class (me now I guess), fiscal responsibility? Nah. Possible boogaloo.

The other side wins, 4 more years of fake crisis after fake crisis, riots, covid-20, 21, 22... Markets tank because "omg everyone stay home! Close all small businesses until they are bankrupt!" economy shits the bed. Possible boogaloo.

No. Way. To. Win.

FFFFFffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Siliconemelons

Be me. Come from modest beginnings. Work ass off to pay off all debt and save enough to have a 100k income and never have to touch investment principal assuming 4% rate of return. Decide to retire on my upcoming 50th birthday and build furniture - my hobby - for charity. Lifeisgood.gif

Country goes to shit 6 months before my planned retirement.

If one side wins the elections, open borders, taxes rise, markets drop, free everything to poors, financial assraping to middle class (me now I guess), fiscal responsibility? Nah. Possible boogaloo.

The other side wins, 4 more years of fake crisis after fake crisis, riots, covid-20, 21, 22... Markets tank because "omg everyone stay home! Close all small businesses until they are bankrupt!" economy shits the bed. Possible boogaloo.

No. Way. To. Win.

FFFFFffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg

Yup

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
She's cute, but I don't like anyone hearing my ass trumpet. I have the weirdest shitting behaviors.

My daughter likes sliding magazines under the door when I'm shitting now, and I'm sure it's encouraged by her mom. Takes me 3 minutes of meditation to continue releasing the Kraken after I see her fat little sausage fingers disappear out from under the door.
I just dropped off a Monday morning double-flusher and the new girl was literally waiting outside of the bathroom and went in right when I walked out.

Poop anxiety just rocketed up to 12 and I walked away like this
giphy.gif

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I just dropped off a Monday morning double-flusher and the new girl was literally waiting outside of the bathroom and went in right when I walked out.

Poop anxiety just rocketed up to 12 and I walked away like this
giphy.gif
Update - Apparently she is a speed shitter, but I just heard her double flush too. Either we're poop bros for life now, or I get to hear the landlord give another lecture about flushing tampons tomorrow morning. Will let you all know.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Update - Apparently she is a speed shitter, but I just heard her double flush too. Either we're poop bros for life now, or I get to hear the landlord give another lecture about flushing tampons tomorrow morning. Will let you all know.

Pounce now and make a move on her. If she rebuffs you, you'll know she's either a lesbian or on the rag.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
So.. are you trying for a three-way or why do you care about pooping near a married woman?
I care about pooping next to every mammal on earth. If I had the infinity gauntlet, the bathroom would sound like a bowl of rice krispies every time I'm about to take a shit.

giphy.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I care about pooping next to every mammal on earth. If I had the infinity gauntlet, the bathroom would sound like a bowl of rice krispies every time I'm about to take a shit.

giphy.gif

You need to assert your alpha male poop dominance.

What's rustling my jimmies, I took last week off so my coworker covered my patient deliveries, and she didn't do todays (Monday) deliveries last week, so I'm calling patients who are having surgery today and scheduling them.

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
As far as I can tell, these are the job responsibilities for one of our IT employees:
  • Patching your test machines without asking, which results in your system headers changing.
  • Purchasing expensive networking monitoring software, coming to you when your test machines are getting "flagged", and asking you to understand the report.
  • Spoofing her employer. We receive emails at least once a week that even a brain-dead idiot can see are scams and should be deleted.
  • Security alerts for actual real scams that you will never receive and should be fired if you fall for.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>

giphy.gif

The Rick and Morty Shy Pooper episode must have really struck a cord.

• 1Worf

imready2go

WTF is a Raider?
<Gold Donor>
As far as I can tell, these are the job responsibilities for one of our IT employees

As far as I can tell, these are the job responsibilities for employees outside of the IT department:
1. Request subscriptions to an online database for scholar research (citations and shit). Average cost to the US taxpayer = $12000 per subscription per year. (Yes, that's 12k.) Request five subscriptions despite having only one person interested.
2. Provide zero justification for the need of the product when a completely free version of the product exists. Also provide zero justification for the product when we already have access to numerous similar databases for free.
3. When told by the IT Supervisor and the COO that the proposal is just plain stupid, go over their heads and bitch to the agency's assistant director whose response is simply, "Why not?", with zero questions about the usefulness or cost.
4. After a couple of months, stop using the database. (It's no longer shiny and new, so time to move on to something else.)

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
As far as I can tell, these are the job responsibilities for employees outside of the IT department:
1. Request subscriptions to an online database for scholar research (citations and shit). Average cost to the US taxpayer = $12000 per subscription per year. (Yes, that's 12k.) Request five subscriptions despite having only one person interested.
2. Provide zero justification for the need of the product when a completely free version of the product exists. Also provide zero justification for the product when we already have access to numerous similar databases for free.
3. When told by the IT Supervisor and the COO that the proposal is just plain stupid, go over their heads and bitch to the agency's assistant director whose response is simply, "Why not?", with zero questions about the usefulness or cost.
4. After a couple of months, stop using the database. (It's no longer shiny and new, so time to move on to something else.)
Not sure if this was supposed to be a rebuttal. I agree that people making budgetary decisions without be held to the effects of those costs is a bad idea.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
As far as I can tell, these are the job responsibilities for one of our IT employees:
  • Patching your test machines without asking, which results in your system headers changing.
  • Purchasing expensive networking monitoring software, coming to you when your test machines are getting "flagged", and asking you to understand the report.
  • Spoofing her employer. We receive emails at least once a week that even a brain-dead idiot can see are scams and should be deleted.
  • Security alerts for actual real scams that you will never receive and should be fired if you fall for.
Hey man, She needs to clean up those Nessus scans!

My mom and her god damn phone. She ALWAYS has to answer it, even when shes already preoccupied like eating dinner with family. She will stop whats shes doing just so she can go answer the phone so she can ask the person if she can call them back because shes eating or doing something else. This literally waste 10x as much time as just not answering.

Just now I called her and she answered. I start asking her if we are planning on doing something for the 4th and she responds with she has a friend of hers on hold and if she can call be back in a few minutes. Jimmy fucking rustling to the core.

• 1Like