Whats rustling your jimmies?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
However I think he's most definitely not the president we need because he's way too divisive, the left hates him so completely that they've lost any semblance of rationality. We need someone who can do the common sense right thing to do, and bridge things together and remove all the hatred that has been so forward facing.

Alas, that just doesn't exist in politics anymore, and is why we need to vote out everyone.

Who wouldn't divide the nation right now? That's hardly a trump problem. I think he's the man for the job because he has a chance of breaking the cycle. Let it accelerate into absurdity quickly instead of incrementally.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Who wouldn't divide the nation right now? That's hardly a trump problem. I think he's the man for the job because he has a chance of breaking the cycle. Let it accelerate into absurdity quickly instead of incrementally.
That's largely been my view lol, let him burn the system down.

It's pretty amusing how the people so ingrained in the system don't understand he was voted because people are tired of the bullshit in the system have just dug themselves in harder.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm leaving to go grocery shopping yesterday and the lady who lives in the apartment below mine is walking down the driveway towards the back parking lot with her 4 or so year old nephew. It's a very narrow driveway between the house and the fence and she's on the phone so I drove very slow to give her time to notice me. She stops at the corner of the house for about 5 seconds, at which point I think she must have noticed me, though she doesn't look in my direction.

Instead of walking 5 feet to be completely clear of the driveway, she walks 10-15 feet back along the driveway, puts the kid between her and the house and presses up against it. I flat out stop for a good 10 seconds wondering what the fuck she is doing, but she doesn't move or otherwise acknowledge my presence. I proceed to creep along the driveway with just enough room to avoid her, though the driver's side has to brush up against the bush/vine thing that sticks though and hangs over the fence.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My stylist just got doxed and canceled by the biggest local news channel because she won’t wear a mask in her 8’ x 16’ salon. 🤬

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Screenshot_20200622-115659_Chrome.jpg

Fucking Suddenlink. You had such a good track record this last year. Why you gotta go and fuck it up?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I picked up some teri beef for lunch from my favorite hawaiian plate lunch joint and just sat down to eat it when I got back to work. Pulled up Youtube and started watching some UFC interviews, took my first bite and then rolled up on one cheek to let off a little pressure before eating 1lb of delicious beef.

Sharted.

Had to go home to shower and change. This was where I paused the clip after oopsie'ing.
1592858065080.png

• 8Worf
  • 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I picked up some teri beef for lunch from my favorite hawaiian plate lunch joint and just sat down to eat it when I got back to work. Pulled up Youtube and started watching some UFC interviews, took my first bite and then rolled up on one cheek to let off a little pressure before eating 1lb of delicious beef.

Sharted.

Had to go home to shower and change. This was where I paused the clip after oopsie'ing.
View attachment 279640
Cant trust a fart at your age.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lobby for some kind of office music. Or can try running the sink.... yeah that sucks.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
It's the PLOP in a quiet office. I just can't make eye contact with someone after they've heard condensed sin doing a cannon ball out of my butt hole.
Lay some toilet paper down first so it helps minimize the noise. You still have to watch out for the fart blasts that resonate in the bowl though. Is she hot? She must be at least cute, otherwise you wouldn't care if some heifer heard your shits.

My office is right next to the shitter and I hear way more than I want to, which is part of the reason we have a radio at my desk playing all day long. I also work at a place that employs grown men that act like children, so most of them LIKE to make as much noise as possible. One guy literally giggles every time he blasts out a nasty fart in there. Of course, none of them use the other bathroom near the ladies unless they have to either. To be fair, the secretary is my good friend and she won't even pee without the sink running, so I guess it works both ways.

If it weren't literally the best office in every other aspect, I'd hate being right next to the bathroom. Well, I hate it of course, but I can tolerate it for all the other benefits.

• 1Worf

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Lay some toilet paper down first so it helps minimize the noise. You still have to watch out for the fart blasts that resonate in the bowl though. Is she hot? She must be at least cute, otherwise you wouldn't care if some heifer heard your shits.

My office is right next to the shitter and I hear way more than I want to, which is part of the reason we have a radio at my desk playing all day long. I also work at a place that employs grown men that act like children, so most of them LIKE to make as much noise as possible. One guy literally giggles every time he blasts out a nasty fart in there. Of course, none of them use the other bathroom near the ladies unless they have to either. To be fair, the secretary is my good friend and she won't even pee without the sink running, so I guess it works both ways.

If it weren't literally the best office in every other aspect, I'd hate being right next to the bathroom. Well, I hate it of course, but I can tolerate it for all the other benefits.
Just eye every single person down as they leave

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
She's cute, but I don't like anyone hearing my ass trumpet. I have the weirdest shitting behaviors.

My daughter likes sliding magazines under the door when I'm shitting now, and I'm sure it's encouraged by her mom. Takes me 3 minutes of meditation to continue releasing the Kraken after I see her fat little sausage fingers disappear out from under the door.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So id like to go hike Arizona's tallest mountain but I cant, because the road to the trailhead is closed due to fucking covid. Its been closed since this retardation began and has no date of reopening.

• 1Rustled