Whats rustling your jimmies?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm a monster. I turned that shit off. I do still get emergency and weather alerts though because I'm old.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
I was cleaning up my apartment and came across the roster for one of my girlfriend's classes -- she teaches in a low income district and one of her kids is named.... Akileez.

Ironically enough there's a kid named Hector in there as well.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was cleaning up my apartment and came across the roster for one of my girlfriend's classes -- she teaches in a low income district and one of her kids is named.... Akileez.

Ironically enough there's a kid named Hector in there as well.

Doubtless Hector is hispanic. I know a Ulisses (he spells it this way, not a typo) who is Mexican, even his wife has a greek mythology name.

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Doubtless Hector is hispanic.
Correctamundo.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
People who have no idea how finances work outside of their tip-based income. And the thousands of idiots that herald those individuals when they make baseless, ignorant claims regarding the same. Debt-to-income ratio, net worth, tax deferment, stock buybacks....

Of course, these things sound terrible when you have $3.26 in your checking account and you're late on rent.

• 1Worf

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Ever Google, "Why is ______ such a piece of shit?" and gotten thousands of results. Today, that blank = Hulu.

Some brilliant ex Hulu tech wrote a report about how it's "not actually Hulu 50% of the time". DNS, cache, issues with the app itself, your internet, your wifi, your device... not Hulu's servers, nooo, couldn't be. Riiiiight.

Their streaming doesn't buffer, so even if you have gig internet with a 20 ping, it'll still pixelate often. Not to mention it doesn't actually start the stream, like, ever, on the first attempt to start an episode.

How did Netflix do this with issues only happening a couple times a year, and Hulu is perpetually garbage? Shit, even Disney+ has been a solid platform, albeit limited and with many missing features.

Also, fuck their stupid line over things like if they couldn't already be retarded enough.

Last edited:

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Not to mention it doesn't actually start the stream, like, ever, on the first attempt to start an episode.

I get this with the VOD from my cable company (who I believe uses hulu tech because they sometimes ask me for a login). I never got it when I was running hulu from the fire stick though.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was excited about the idea of replacing my F80 M3 for a new 2021 M3 as my daily driver. But, it's a hard NOPE and now I need to find another 4 door manual transmission sports sedan.

yr5zs3bgqrflbz5icspb.jpg

• 1Barf

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I live on a ~1mi straight stretch in a rural area with 25mph 90degree turns on either end. There's at least 5 cars that always do 90mph down the straight stretch and 4 of them come from one of the two crackhouses in our area.

One of them took out the fence across the street from me 2 months ago and I woke up to my dogs barking at the cattle that got out. Neighbor JUST finished fixing the fence last week and he put the cattle back out in the pasture on Saturday. Saturday night, around 11:30mph, one of them blasted through his fence again and took out my mailbox at the same time. Saw two different cars from that house drive past me on Sunday morning while I was pouring cement to fix the fucking mailbox and it took a lot of willpower not to hurl a shovel at their windshield when they went by.

Only thing that makes me feel better is that between the two of us, my neighbor and I had everything we needed for the new mailbox posts except the $6 worth of concrete. I'm sure the crackhead's riceburner needs more than $6 worth of repairs.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Ever Google, "Why is ______ such a piece of shit?" and gotten thousands of results. Today, that blank = Hulu.

Some brilliant ex Hulu tech wrote a report about how it's "not actually Hulu 50% of the time". DNS, cache, issues with the app itself, your internet, your wifi, your device... not Hulu's servers, nooo, couldn't be. Riiiiight.

Their streaming doesn't buffer, so even if you have gig internet with a 20 ping, it'll still pixelate often. Not to mention it doesn't actually start the stream, like, ever, on the first attempt to start an episode.

How did Netflix do this with issues only happening a couple times a year, and Hulu is perpetually garbage? Shit, even Disney+ has been a solid platform, albeit limited and with many missing features.

Also, fuck their stupid line over things like if they couldn't already be retarded enough.
My Hulu and Netflix never has a problem, Disney+ is always buffering, dropping shows and just freezing up to where I have to restart the service.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I live on a ~1mi straight stretch in a rural area with 25mph 90degree turns on either end. There's at least 5 cars that always do 90mph down the straight stretch and 4 of them come from one of the two crackhouses in our area.

One of them took out the fence across the street from me 2 months ago and I woke up to my dogs barking at the cattle that got out. Neighbor JUST finished fixing the fence last week and he put the cattle back out in the pasture on Saturday. Saturday night, around 11:30mph, one of them blasted through his fence again and took out my mailbox at the same time. Saw two different cars from that house drive past me on Sunday morning while I was pouring cement to fix the fucking mailbox and it took a lot of willpower not to hurl a shovel at their windshield when they went by.

Only thing that makes me feel better is that between the two of us, my neighbor and I had everything we needed for the new mailbox posts except the $6 worth of concrete. I'm sure the crackhead's riceburner needs more than $6 worth of repairs.

Burn their house down, plz.