Ssraeszha Raider
B7BEA139-3301-44FA-AF70-883379A4AA12.jpeg

• 11Rustled
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Only network cables that frustrate me are the armored ones with the wires stuck together. I have a hell of a time getting good connections. According to the manufacturer I'm using the right tool and ends. But you still have to separate the wires and it's hell to get rid of the extra plastic.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I've had to make a bunch recently, too, and it rustles me. I want to be good at it, but dang, it is so frustrating.

I should have sucked it up and gotten the RJ-45 plugs that have the little guide that you put all the wires in to then shove that in to the plug.

A5150Ylee

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So today I got a random bottle of pills from Wellspringmeds.com at 386 Route 59, Monsey, NY 10952. I never asked for them, I've never heard from them, I have no idea who they are, and I can't find anything about them searching the web. Who the fuck thinks people will just take random pills sent to them from the mail? And/or, are they just trying to kill random people?

joz123

Potato del Grande
DMV appointment for 5pm to replace my stolen license plate. Get there early to check in, dude at door says I cant check in till 5 anyway.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
So today I got a random bottle of pills from Wellspringmeds.com at 386 Route 59, Monsey, NY 10952. I never asked for them, I've never heard from them, I have no idea who they are, and I can't find anything about them searching the web. Who the fuck thinks people will just take random pills sent to them from the mail? And/or, are they just trying to kill random people?
I will test them for ya

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I can't decide if you are an idiot or just anti dog. How the fuck are you supposed to know what you're doing without getting a dog? You can't learn that shit in school. That's like companies wanting 5 years of experience for entry level positions.

If everyone followed that advice there'd be no new dog owners.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I can't decide if you are an idiot or just anti dog. How the fuck are you supposed to know what you're doing without getting a dog? You can't learn that shit in school. That's like companies wanting 5 years of experience for entry level positions.

If everyone followed that advice there'd be no new dog owners.

Also, every dog has it's own personality. But that's not a puppy, they had that dog for a good while, and ditched him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user