Whats rustling your jimmies?

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I went to my parents' after work this morning to clear up some leaves. By the time I came back around to where I had started it looked like I hadn't done a damn thing.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
We just changed clocks here. But I'm working the night shift, so instead of getting an extra hour of sleep, I get to work an extra hour. For free. Because of Covid-19 all overtime must be approved in writing in advance and they are not approving any overtime.

That's a second and separate rustle. "because of covid 19 blah blah blah random bullshit policy that makes no sense."

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
We just changed clocks here. But I'm working the night shift, so instead of getting an extra hour of sleep, I get to work an extra hour. For free. Because of Covid-19 all overtime must be approved in writing in advance and they are not approving any overtime.

That's a second and separate rustle. "because of covid 19 blah blah blah random bullshit policy that makes no sense."

Daylight savings time needs to die. Thankfully I'm off the night we roll back the clocks next week.

Asking someone for information they know they need to give me in order to do my job and getting the response "Good question".

• 1Solidarity

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Fucking USPS cocksucking mouth breathers. For years we go thru spates of them delivering to all the wrong addresses, ie we have a 7137 xxx street, same house number for 1-2 neighboring streets as well and we use these fucking tiny locking lock boxes for mail. So I already had a $80 piston go to wrong house, they brought it over. Now my Trex order is showing delivered in mailbox. Not there, so I get to go door to door to the other street addresses that match mine asking around or pray same folks got it again to bring it over.

I have the mind to try camping the neighborhood mailbox tomorrow and tell whatever white trash is driving the truck what a worthless jogger they are.

• 1Like

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The nuance of this has been discussed elsewhere with a few that see it the same, but in the vein of anyone that's a trailer trash or otherwise useless dregg of society are all joggers in my book. Juggalo's pretty much all joggers. IE Not all black people are joggers, but all joggers are pieces of shit boat anchor on society.

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
Fucking USPS cocksucking mouth breathers. For years we go thru spates of them delivering to all the wrong addresses, ie we have a 7137 xxx street, same house number for 1-2 neighboring streets as well and we use these fucking tiny locking lock boxes for mail. So I already had a $80 piston go to wrong house, they brought it over. Now my Trex order is showing delivered in mailbox. Not there, so I get to go door to door to the other street addresses that match mine asking around or pray same folks got it again to bring it over.

I have the mind to try camping the neighborhood mailbox tomorrow and tell whatever white trash is driving the truck what a worthless jogger they are.

I shipped an expensive item to another state, and it sat in the post office for 3 days before they touched it. It is things like this that make me reconsider my opinion on privatization. There are a few employees at the local PO that haven't bothered to learn their jobs at all. One of the counter people is this 55+ guy who is always asking other employees what to do. He has worked there for as long as I've been in the area (10 years). Another time, the line was out the door and down the street and one of the counter workers told everyone in the lobby that he was going on break and didn't care if we had to suffer in the heat (it was 95F+ at the time). There was a new delivery person on my route for a short time, and a good portion of the mail was either a house short or a house long. Keep in mind, my house number is plainly visible not only on the mailbox, but in 2-3 other areas, too. How fucking hard is it to match FOUR numbers?

I swear, people are getting more stupid by the day. Last week, I went to the bank, and the teller fucked up every step along the way. My only business was to deposit two checks and some cash. She missed one check and handed back my cash. The one thing I do not cut anyone any slack on is mistakes with money. She found out the hard way why my nickname is Genghis.

• 1Like

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I swear, people are getting more stupid by the day.

Anyone who deals with the public can confirm this. Idiot on Tik Tok keeps posting videos that he fell off his jetski and is 8 miles off shore. Next vid says he's hungry, and is diving for a lobster; comes back up with an obviously dead and boiled lobster? Points for remembering to remove the rubber bands I guess! Third vid he pans too much and you can clearly see the pier. Yet we still get multiple of his followers calling in that he needs rescue ;\

(how bored are people that this moran has 400k viewers)

• 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Spoke too soon. Now I have to work the night we roll the clocks back. It also breaks up the 7 days off I had taken a vacation day to get.

• 2Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
So I go to my local Braum's Ice Cream store today to get a peanut butter malt,

"I would like a peanut butter malt"
"Im sorry sir but we cant make one"
"Oh, are you out of peanut butter?"
"No sir, there are people with nut allergies so we cant put peanut butter in the blender"

Are you fucking kidding me? Just because some weak gene fucktard has an allergy I cant get my favorite malt?
shit just designate one fucking blender as the NON PEANUT blender and give me my fucking malt.
Yeah I know...minor gripe but just irked me.

This behavior is also weakening society as a whole and causing more kids to develop peanut allergies, you can train immune systems to deal with it by exposing them to peanuts, by separating everything and denying exposure it causes more kids to become lifelong weak

• 2Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Fucking USPS cocksucking mouth breathers.
Yeah, fuck the USPS.

One of our local drivers refuses to get out of her truck to deliver packages, and always has. So she's always just thrown them on the ground in our driveway. Usually close to the house, sometimes not. I have a long ass driveway.

Anyway, lately she's taken to pulling into the driveway and honking her horn.

Mother fucker. I spent quite a few years in NY. I am familiar with what a honking horn means. The sound of a honking horn, translated into English, is "Fuck you you motherfucking cocksucker", in a thick NY accent.

You pull into my fucking driveway and honk your horn, I am restraining my urge to come out the door with a rifle in hand. Get aggressive at ME on MY property because you are too goddam lazy to do YOUR JOB?

But as far as I understand it that would be viewed as threatening a federal employee. So I havent done it. I just refuse to go out and respond to her. Fuck you, cunt, I'm not on call. Its your job to deliver the mail. Fucking DELIVER IT.

So she refuses to leave the packages. She makes a note "no one available to receive packages" and refuses to do her usual "drop it in the mud" routine.

Twice in one week she did this, so far. Fuck USPS.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Solidarity

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
German Government just decide to go back to a partial lockdown starting on Monday.

I fly back to the USA on Sunday.

Real nervous my flight is going to get cancelled. My first got cancelled when the first lockdown happened, and I've been stuck here ever since. I don't want to spend another six months here.

Really want go home, my dudes.

EDIT: I have also already put in my notice at work, and someone is moving into my apartment on Sunday. So if my stuff gets cancelled I am going to be out a bunch of money and have to find a new place to live.

• 2Rustled
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Anyone who deals with the public can confirm this. Idiot on Tik Tok keeps posting videos that he fell off his jetski and is 8 miles off shore. Next vid says he's hungry, and is diving for a lobster; comes back up with an obviously dead and boiled lobster? Points for remembering to remove the rubber bands I guess! Third vid he pans too much and you can clearly see the pier. Yet we still get multiple of his followers calling in that he needs rescue ;\

(how bored are people that this moran has 400k viewers)

What the fuck dude, that sounds hilarious. Where's the link?

Mother fucker. I spent quite a few years in NY. I am familiar with what a honking horn means. The sound of a honking horn, translated into English, is "Fuck you you motherfucking cocksucker", in a thick NY accent.

To me it sounded like "HEY BITCH GET THE FUCK OUT HERE OR I'M LEAVING WITHOUT YOU. YOU'RE NOT WORTH THE EFFORT IT WILL TAKE FOR ME TO RING THE DOORBELL"

And when I explained it to the young man that way he agreed.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
This behavior is also weakening society as a whole and causing more kids to develop peanut allergies, you can train immune systems to deal with it by exposing them to peanuts, by separating everything and denying exposure it causes more kids to become lifelong weak

"BELIEVE SCIENCE AND MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS!!!!!"

You would have thought nut allergies being almost unheard of prior to the 80s would have caused people to stop and think. But nope believe the idiots who went full retard and severely fucked over an entire generation of people.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Moron

joz123

Potato del Grande
Power goes out when I have PS4 in sleep mode. Takes 5 minutes to reboot that shit.

• 2Solidarity

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
To me it sounded like "HEY BITCH GET THE FUCK OUT HERE OR I'M LEAVING WITHOUT YOU. YOU'RE NOT WORTH THE EFFORT IT WILL TAKE FOR ME TO RING THE DOORBELL"
See, thats where all this post modernism and relativism bullshit gets us.

A honking horn doesnt mean different things depending on what the honker feels at the time. A honking horn means one thing. It means "FUCK YOU, MOTHERFUCKING COCKSUCKER". If someone is confused about the meaning of the FUCK YOU button in their car, thats on them, not me.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Currently at minute 57 of being on hold to speak to someone about a fraudulent visa charge. The music is terrible. The recording pipes up every 2 minutes that my call is important. My card number has clearly been stolen.

If some fucking indian/paki comes on the line I'm going to lose my shit.

• 3Solidarity

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
Currently at minute 57 of being on hold to speak to someone about a fraudulent visa charge. The music is terrible. The recording pipes up every 2 minutes that my call is important. My card number has clearly been stolen.

If some fucking indian/paki comes on the line I'm going to lose my shit.
I'm going to need updates.

Oh, yeah assholes who just do asshole shit because they're assholes.

Sorry about all the assholes...