Whats rustling your jimmies?

Fucker

Log Wizard
Finding yourself in the brief window each year where heating your place is making it too hot, yet cooling it makes it too cold. Like apartment porridge.

You and Mist must have the same make and model thermostat.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I never really thought about it, to be honest. Never really thought about the future when I was a teenager. Was way too much into hanging out with my friends and chasing girls.

Thought about joining the army, but was told college would get me a better job. So I went to college and picked something I had liked when I was in highschool. Maybe Hoss was right, that someone told me and I didn't believe them. Wish I had listened I guess.
I was the same way, didn't think about the future at all until the day I graduated high school lol. Military isn't a bad gig in this economy, one of the few jobs that has a decent pension and included health care. I'm not really counting the broken pensions in New England states (they're going bankrupt giving out 160k a year sometimes for one cop / fire fighter for life, that rustles me as a taxpayer lol)

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
My new neighbors have a boat and horses. All I have is a new Subaru.

It's making me feeling a little insecure. Is this what having a small penis is like?

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Feeling a little insecure. Is this what having a small penis is like?
Ask all the men that come into proximity to you as I'm sure their dick and balls retreat up into their body as if they jumped into a frozen lake.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Ask all the men that come into proximity to you as I'm sure their dick and balls retreat up into their body as if they jumped into a frozen lake.
That's the effect that I'm going for.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard

It's making me feeling a little insecure. Is this what having a small penis is like?

People enjoying the fruits of their labor is eqivalent to having a small penis? I wonder what you'd think if you found out they know how to work a thermostat.

• 1Picard

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
People enjoying the fruits of their labor is eqivalent to having a small penis? I wonder what you'd think if you found out they know how to work a thermostat.
I'm not accusing them of having a small penis. I said "I'm feeling a little insecure" and then asked all of the many small-dicked men of this forum if this is what it feels like to have a small dick.

Try to read better, small-dicked man, who also can't read.

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
I'm not accusing them of having a small penis. I said "I'm feeling a little insecure" and then asked all of the many small-dicked men of this forum if this is what it feels like to have a small dick.

Try to write better, sweaty ugly dyke.

Izo

Tranny Chaser

Why do you care what size dick men have?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
It's amazing how you guys can't understand the point of a joke.

• 3Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
Why would someone feel insecure about the size of their dick?
I have the body I have, some things I can change (My weight, muscle mass etc) some I cant (color of my eyes, my height etc) if some one doesnt like something about my body they can fuck right off.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Wow some of you are very autistic. Mist was trying to make a funny saying she feels like she has a small dick because she's not flaunting her money with stupid purchases.

Whats rustling my jimmies? Being in the same side of something as mist because autistic retards

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Wow some of you are very autistic. Mist was trying to make a funny saying she feels like she has a small dick because she's not flaunting her money with stupid purchases.

Whats rustling my jimmies? Being in the same side of something as mist because autistic retards

And because you have a small dick.

• 3Worf

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
There's a tiktok trend of measuring between your outstretched thumb and pinky, and it's supposed to be your dick length.... but my dick isn't that big.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My OPs Manager: "I sent an email, please verify it came through".
Me: Email did not display the information you wanted to send".
My Ops Manager: "OK, I sent another email with the information".
Me: "Is ________ the information you wanted to send? I just want to verify".
My Ops Manager: "I'm not doing this today. No reason for me to re-verify what I sent you".
Me: WTF.....

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Why would someone feel insecure about the size of their dick?
I have the body I have, some things I can change (My weight, muscle mass etc) some I cant (color of my eyes, my height etc) if some one doesnt like something about my body they can fuck right off.

Not true. if your dick is small it's because you didn't beat it off enough (or correctly) as a child. back and forth makes it longer, rolling it side to side makes it thicker. I thought everyone knew that.

There's a tiktok trend of measuring between your outstretched thumb and pinky, and it's supposed to be your dick length.... but my dick isn't that big.

That's idiotic. You gotta measure from your anus to just beyond the tip. That's the true measurement.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users