Whats rustling your jimmies?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Something something /psychologist, so this explains big P's gigantic loud hatred of tatt's and trashy women in general.

Are we allowed to point out what that says about his mom, or is that going too far?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Are we allowed to point out what that says about his mom, or is that going too far?
Nah. As horrible as a father as my dad was, my mom made up for it by being that good of a mother. She didnt drink, didnt chase a single other man after my dad all while sacrificing everything for her children. Genuinely loved me and more importantly, loved raising me.
so this explains big P's gigantic loud hatred of tatt's and trashy women in general.
I hate tats because they look like trash on women. There has not been a single woman in the history of the human race who has been made more attractive by having a tattoo on their body.

• 7Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 9 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Holy shit, is that for personal taxes or do you have a business? I don't think I could come up with 300 pages of shit if that was a specific requirement. "Send us 300 pages or we start fining you.
Small business.

Over 150 pages of records and the rest is receipts.

Of course I could make it shorter but I'm not fucking reformatting for these cunts.

No question of a fine, just the refund size. Tax situation was unusual and fucked up in 2019

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nah. As horrible as a father as my dad was, my mom made up for it by being that good of a mother. She didnt drink, didnt chase a single other man after my dad all while sacrificing everything for her children. Genuinely loved me and more importantly, loved raising me.

I hate tats because they look like trash on women. There has not been a single woman in the history of the human race who has been made more attractive by having a tattoo on their body.

Not even octopus butthole?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Seeing that I have been around online communities since the mid 80's, the days of the BBS, saw the internet as we know it in it's infancy. Embraced and loved the fact of free information, a wild west of meritocracy. Now seeing that 4 companies will now effectively decide who most people can and can't see on the internet. It's like the worst possible version of every cyberdystopian future fic I have read.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Everyone in my house except for me refuses to turn off a fucking light when they leave the room.

• 6Solidarity
  • 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
My GF broke up with me on a night we had planned to get together to talk about things. But it was pretty clear she wasn't interested in 'talking'.

What rustled my jimmies was that I had something of a grocery list of things I could have (possibly should have) broken up with her over...except I thought about all of that, and told myself I was going to give the relationship an earnest effort. But it seemed like she was more than happy to bail, which still gets me, because not only do I feel that I'm getting the best bargain out of the deal (she had a fuckton of red flags and baggage, so I dodged a bullet I guess?) but she bailed over some penny ante shit.

We are kind of polar opposites. And she was fond of saying some weird/odd things (particularly in texts) where you end up doing a double/triple take then wondering how she meant whatever oddball or cryptic comment. One of her parting rambles was something along the lines of "I want to be able to say whatever I feel like" with no filter, but was upset that she felt like she had to censor herself with me. I mean, that felt a lot like having your cake and eating it too. "I don't want to have to walk on eggshells" was strange to hear. What I think she meant was "I don't want to have to worry about filtering what I say, and I don't like you enough to even try"

So on the day before my vacation started, she accidentally texts me that 'the date went horrible' or some shit. This was supposedly meant for a friend. My feeling was basically "What kind of a relationship do we have if you're going on dates behind my back?" but she seemed to think that I was being unreasonable, it wasn't any of my business and that I should have just accepted the weird, rambling explanation she gave me. She also didn't see what the problem was because, I guess to her mind, we 'weren't that serious' and blah blah fucking blah.

I was salty for most of the week, but then I told her that I get that we hadn't had the 'where do we stand with each other' talk and that I wanted to talk over things with her. Which she agreed to, and then dropped the 'we aren't right for each other' spiel on me after we got back from dinner. I had thought things were going well and that we were going to smooth everything over, but...yeah. So I drove home with that weird feeling of elation and disappointment. I was disappointed that she didn't seem interested in trying to make things work, and elated that I wasn't the one that had to pull the trigger on an uncomfortable breakup later.

What's going to be weird is that I'm storing some stuff for her (she just moved) and I've told her she needs to come collect all of it (I don't want to be 'free storage' indefinitely). We've only texted each other a couple of times over mundane shit, and both times she's slipped in a "I've been thinking about you". Well, that's nice I guess. Get your stuff and get out. She's not put any effort into building a bridge towards getting back together, and if she tries to corner me when she's here to get back together, it's probably just going to piss me off.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
My GF broke up with me on a night we had planned to get together to talk about things. But it was pretty clear she wasn't interested in 'talking'.

What rustled my jimmies was that I had something of a grocery list of things I could have (possibly should have) broken up with her over...except I thought about all of that, and told myself I was going to give the relationship an earnest effort. But it seemed like she was more than happy to bail, which still gets me, because not only do I feel that I'm getting the best bargain out of the deal (she had a fuckton of red flags and baggage, so I dodged a bullet I guess?) but she bailed over some penny ante shit.

We are kind of polar opposites. And she was fond of saying some weird/odd things (particularly in texts) where you end up doing a double/triple take then wondering how she meant whatever oddball or cryptic comment. One of her parting rambles was something along the lines of "I want to be able to say whatever I feel like" with no filter, but was upset that she felt like she had to censor herself with me. I mean, that felt a lot like having your cake and eating it too. "I don't want to have to walk on eggshells" was strange to hear. What I think she meant was "I don't want to have to worry about filtering what I say, and I don't like you enough to even try"

So on the day before my vacation started, she accidentally texts me that 'the date went horrible' or some shit. This was supposedly meant for a friend. My feeling was basically "What kind of a relationship do we have if you're going on dates behind my back?" but she seemed to think that I was being unreasonable, it wasn't any of my business and that I should have just accepted the weird, rambling explanation she gave me. She also didn't see what the problem was because, I guess to her mind, we 'weren't that serious' and blah blah fucking blah.

I was salty for most of the week, but then I told her that I get that we hadn't had the 'where do we stand with each other' talk and that I wanted to talk over things with her. Which she agreed to, and then dropped the 'we aren't right for each other' spiel on me after we got back from dinner. I had thought things were going well and that we were going to smooth everything over, but...yeah. So I drove home with that weird feeling of elation and disappointment. I was disappointed that she didn't seem interested in trying to make things work, and elated that I wasn't the one that had to pull the trigger on an uncomfortable breakup later.

What's going to be weird is that I'm storing some stuff for her (she just moved) and I've told her she needs to come collect all of it (I don't want to be 'free storage' indefinitely). We've only texted each other a couple of times over mundane shit, and both times she's slipped in a "I've been thinking about you". Well, that's nice I guess. Get your stuff and get out. She's not put any effort into building a bridge towards getting back together, and if she tries to corner me when she's here to get back together, it's probably just going to piss me off.
Congratulations on the engagement in about 6 months

• 12Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 14 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Congratulations on the engagement in about 6 months

0*gZF7UdCZFouqnC6N

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Office fridges.

I get a odd mixture of curiosity/disgust whenever I'm working in different buildings for my work. And checking the fridges. The usual circumstances of people buying entire giant pre made salads or restaurant leftovers and then leaving them are magnified 10x worse during covid. I've been finding some pretty horrific shit. Even worse, enough of these places have people filter in randomly here and there, so the atrocities are resupplying themselves.

It's like my wierd quest to cleanse them of the obvious nasties, though there's stuff like coffee half and half in the single serve packets that have been in there 12 months that are surely bad I leave alone.

The shame is my wife is one of them. She'll for whatever reason skip eating a meal she packed. Let it sit for 4 days rather than bring it home to me, then bring it home and leave on the dishes container in the tupperware to get warm when even if it was 5 day old chili I'd have eaten it if properly stores.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>

Fuckin lol. Done and dusted, my bro.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Warr

<Bronze Donator>

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>

I counted a few red flags in there, only a couple!

fguuired-flags.jpg

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

Oof. First this belongs in TGWBYH thread. Second, you can do better big ern.

• 1Like

Jaxomer

Trakanon Raider
Seeing that I have been around online communities since the mid 80's, the days of the BBS, saw the internet as we know it in it's infancy. Embraced and loved the fact of free information, a wild west of meritocracy. Now seeing that 4 companies will now effectively decide who most people can and can't see on the internet. It's like the worst possible version of every cyberdystopian future fic I have read.

I am envious of people that are blissfully unaware of this bullshit.

• 1Picard

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm

Get rid of her from your life, even if you have to burn everything.
Toxic woman

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users