Whats rustling your jimmies?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
tenor.gif

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Come home 9amfrom work on basically my Friday to play tarkov. Computer dead, everything else is on. Mobo has power light but nothing from power switch. Always leave the computer on.

So now i troubleshoot with the garbage power supply they have at best buy or just sit here wondering wtf else to do on a Sunday when places with better parts are closed

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Come home 9amfrom work on basically my Friday to play tarkov. Computer dead, everything else is on. Mobo has power light but nothing from power switch. Always leave the computer on.

So now i troubleshoot with the garbage power supply they have at best buy or just sit here wondering wtf else to do on a Sunday when places with better parts are closed
Get a console as backup?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Not sure if I stayed awake all night or if I dreamed I was awake all night.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

After my shitty day, got more than I thought scrapping the cats from my old truck. $500 and our cheapy stick shift for fun car went for a couple grand more than I thought on carvana so with what I have saved at least I've got some decent cash for the jag I'm looking at friday.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not sure if I stayed awake all night or if I dreamed I was awake all night.
This one’s easy, if you fell asleep you’d wake up with a boner... unless I’ve wandered into the “you know you’re old...” thread

• 1Worf

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Come home 9amfrom work on basically my Friday to play tarkov.
How is Tarkov, actually?

One of the streamers I've watched from MWO will play it half the time, but I don't know if I want to try it.

Day of Defeat and BF:1942 for Life!

Sludig

How is Tarkov, actually?

One of the streamers I've watched from MWO will play it half the time, but I don't know if I want to try it.

Day of Defeat and BF:1942 for Life!
Helps if you go to the thread. Most players have a very heavy love hate relationship. It's been out "in dev" for years and still occasionally does stupid buggy shit. Ongoing issues with waves of hackers, etc. It's like the dark soul of shooters or worse and we joke you have to enjoy getting kicked in the dick. But if you can manage to pull off a miracle 3v1 and other feats of greatness you will have an adrenaline rush unlike most any other game. A lot of it just stems from everything feeling so important(?) because you lose your shit if you die and a map can be 50minute, and death can come in a instant. Sometimes you will literally have had no chance it just is what it is. Yesterday I got shot with 3 seconds left on the 6 second countdown to extract by a random headshot by a ai scav out of nowhere. After killing players/looting and being in map for 45 minutes. So the fear or anxiety is its own rush.

So I talk it up amongst coworkers etc a lot, but I actually discourage most from playing unless they are a mixture of stubborn and at least pretty decent at fps, because based on some players I've fought, I highly doubt they ever reach end game as they likely are getting shit on every round and almost never have extracted. A group makes things 10x better as long as you can communicate. Unless you are god tier streamer (and most if you watch live get shit on themselves plenty), then solo you often have to play very measured and reserved sometimes passing up kills for sake of your objective or taking what you've gotten and getting out. (Lots of people rush to fights to mop up winners) Single players notoriously turn into craven "rat" players just being bush wookies.

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Single players notoriously turn into craven "rat" players just being bush wookies.
I'm guessing that's the equivalent of fuckers trying to protect their precious Kill-Death ratio by hiding and sniping (and if that fails, running out of bounds and dying?)

I'll brawl all day, e'rr day

Sludig

I'm guessing that's the equivalent of fuckers trying to protect their precious Kill-Death ratio by hiding and sniping (and if that fails, running out of bounds and dying?)

I'll brawl all day, e'rr day
One thing I'd suggest, go watch Pestily on youtube, specifically his "raid series" Current season 3, episode 2 in particular to watch one of the bigger tarkov streamers get shit on and navigate the challenges of an early wipe before you get all guccii.

• 1Like

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Toilet paper that rips more easily in the middle of a sheet, than it does at the perforations...

• 3Rustled
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
CE10FD0D-FC8E-4855-BFB6-68E20F7307C0.jpeg
Fatties being in phase 1B. You’ve had 10 months to put down the Twinkie and take a walk.

• 1Rustled

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
LOL what a fucking joke. God fuck this retarded world. Even worse is that most of the above illnesses are usually the result of obesity.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 330166Fatties being in phase 1B. You’ve had 10 months to put down the Twinkie and take a walk.

I don't care how fat I am I aint taking it. If you want mine let me know I'll hook you up.

Also, what's this 30kg/m2 fuckery? Texans don't speak that bullshit. Makes me think it's fake.

• 1Picard