Whats rustling your jimmies?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
"I want to be able to say whatever I feel like"[/I] with no filter,"
"I don't want to have to walk on eggshells"

"I'm fucking other dudes, and its too hard to pretend I'm not"

I've literally heard the same before

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Swapping new drives in to my NAS and for a while it said it was going to take 872 hours to rebuild the array, and that was just the first disk. Turns out it's not a high priority task by default, so once I changed that it dropped to 9 hours.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I ordered a kit from Manscaping because it's annoying to shave the danglies and I wanted to try it out, and also give me boy Theo Von a bump with his advertisers. It came with a pair of boxer briefs that feel really nice. Figured I'd give them a shot today. Felt really nice when I put them on, like a hot whisper from an angel on my nutsack. But after getting in the car, driving in, and sitting at my desk for 20 minutes, I'm really godamn annoyed at how much these things are bunching up. My jimmies are literally rustled.

Last edited:

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I ordered a kit from Manscaping because it's annoying to shave the danglies and I wanted to try it out, and also give me boy Theo Von a bump with his advertisers. It came with a pair of boxer briefs that feel really nice. Figured I'd give them a shot today. Felt really nice when I put them on, like hot whisper from an angel on my nutsack. But after getting in the car, driving in, and sitting at my desk for 20 minutes, I'm really godamn annoyed at how much these things are bunching up. My jimmies are literally rustled.

Most of those specialty men's underwear aren't meant to be worn in pants - mostly loose night pants. It's pretty fuckin stupid, but paired with silk night pants your balls feel heavenly.

For wearing jeans, nothing beats a basic pair of boxer briefs (or tighty whities) from Hanes or Fruit of the Loom. Regular boxers work if you're wearing oversized shorts.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Most of those specialty men's underwear aren't meant to be worn in pants - mostly loose night pants. It's pretty fuckin stupid, but paired with silk night pants your balls feel heavenly.

For wearing jeans, nothing beats a basic pair of boxer briefs (or tighty whities) from Hanes or Fruit of the Loom. Regular boxers work if you're wearing oversized shorts.
I can't wear silk boxers at night because I get a raging boner at 2 a.m. and the closest thing to me is getting fucked. I think I discovered that in boy scouts. Probably why I never made it past First Class.

I free-balled for about 10 years after working in Hawaii at a zipline. All of us wore board shorts to work and if you wear boxers underneath, the zipline harness would roll them into a thigh tourniquet. I went straight from Hawaii to Alaska and still free-balled in jeans and waders up there. I didn't start wearing boxers again until a couple of years ago because I was on an ambulance call where I picked up a patient on the backboard and my pants split and my ballsack literally dropped out while I was over the patient's head. Luckily they were unconscious and nobody else saw. Told my partner about it when we got to the hospital and I told him that we could do the report and clean the ambulance back at the station instead of at the hospital. ;)

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
ryan reynolds hd GIF

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>

LOL....I just went to home depot to get some tile and I went to take a piss while I was there. Pull up to the urinal and there's a guy already pissing. I spent about 10 seconds trying to get my dick out of these boxers before I realized that they don't have a dick hole in them.

10 seconds is a little too long to awkwardly be searching for your own cock and I ALMOST made a joke to the guy that was there because I fucking know that crusty old guy was trying to resist the urge to make one himself.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Hows the lack of nipping yourself. My current one will cut the shit out of me i swear even if i don't make contact.
I ordered a kit from Manscaping because it's annoying to shave the danglies and I wanted to try it out, and also give me boy Theo Von a bump with his advertisers. It came with a pair of boxer briefs that feel really nice. Figured I'd give them a shot today. Felt really nice when I put them on, like a hot whisper from an angel on my nutsack. But after getting in the car, driving in, and sitting at my desk for 20 minutes, I'm really godamn annoyed at how much these things are bunching up. My jimmies are literally rustled.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Hows the lack of nipping yourself. My current one will cut the shit out of me i swear even if i don't make contact.
Don't really know yet. It showed up a few days after I went weed whacking. I'm skeptical that the blade itself is any "safer" than the head trimmers I've been using, but the fact that it's half the width and cordless I think will make it easier either way.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I know this isn't the proper thread for it, but I'll just drop this here and say it has never nipped me in the 6 months I've had it. Best jimmy trimmer I've ever used. The shape is what really makes it stand out from the rest.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Midgets having children that turn out to be midgets, it should be illegal for them to reproduce. Its not good for anyone and they just get turned into Ewoks or jokes. You want a kid, go adopt one.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
When you only get 30min lunch, 8min of which is spent walking to designated break area and someone starts fucking talking to you when you have headphones on

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
When you only get 30min lunch, 8min of which is spent walking to designated break area and someone starts fucking talking to you when you have headphones on
I chew my lunch behind my pp3 while poking my index finger inside corona-ridden ptt.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Midgets having children that turn out to be midgets, it should be illegal for them to reproduce. Its not good for anyone and they just get turned into Ewoks or jokes. You want a kid, go adopt one.

25% of the time midget parents have normal height kids. Also, most midgets come from normal height parents. They get the midget gene as a mutation while they're still an embryo.

• 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
25% of the time midget parents have normal height kids. Also, most midgets come from normal height parents. They get the midget gene as a mutation while they're still an embryo.
There's numerous different types of genetic defects that can lead to dwarfism