mr208

N00b
I am your wife dude.
smile.png
that long con.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Fax machines. Why do people still use fucking fax machines? There's no plausible reason for this, but there are plenty of companies that will only accept correspondence either via mail or via fax. Why? I could see mail only if you need original copies of something, but if you're willing to accept copies via fax then there's no reason not to accept email. It's doesn't make it any easier to forge anything in that case.
As someone who regularly picks up the phone to hear a fax on the other end, I want them to die. Unfortunately I deal with doctor's offices at work, so I'd have to find a new job if I want to ever not see faxes again.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Blizzard maintenance always getting extended multiple hours. I need to find new games.
Be thankful its just maintenance. I have cox and live in the new orleans metro area, which is one of a couple of regions where people have been having issues connecting to battle.net. Wasn't able to connect to battle.net at all during primetime hours for about 10 days, then it went to hit and miss on some nights, fine for a few nights, and now its back to hit and miss and/or sometimes only affecting the ip hs/hots are on. Last night was the final straw for me when playing one game of hots w/ friends I was completely fine while my friends were laggy and then the very next game the game was unplayable for me and my friend's lag was gone. One of our friends used to live here and some years back moved to dc and has verizon, which just so happens to be one of the other few affected regions/isps, kinda funny in an ironic way.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Do piece of shit companies ever wonder why their company is shit and is on the verge of collapse? Dont ever buy anything from this piece of shit company;

Fun Riding Toys - Riding Toy, Ride On Toy, Kids Motorcycle

tl;dr my mom tried to buy something for my nephew for christmas but it never showed up after a month(CC already billed). Tried contacting the company asking wtf happened but zero response from them so she just disputes it and orders it from amazon. Two weeks later the original randomly shows up on our doorstep but the very next day fedex comes back out to pick it up and return it. Flash forward two more weeks the cc company reverses the dispute saying the company provided proof of us receiving it. After couple hours on the phone fedex tells her the company signed for the return and fax the proof over to the cc company.

Very rustling knowing companies can be this fucking shady in this day and age. 40 years ago when it was practically the dark ages compared to now yeah you could of pulled the oh who knows what happened, but now? Fuck you I hope you shithole company goes bankrupt.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
My coworker that continually tells everyone at work how he "blogs" at night. When he really means he comments on articles on the local news station's website. He literally just came in and told another coworker that he was reading an article and then read the "blogs" down below where someone made a joke. I've told him countless times that isn't a blog, so I've long since given up correcting him. It wouldn't rustle me so much if he didn't say it at least once a week in casual conversation.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Rerolled is my favorite blog. I love blogging on here all day when I'm supposed to be working.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I had this massive argument with my bank over this. They would not approve my loan unless the documents were signed and faxed over. (I am overseas) I asked what the fuck the difference is if I just signed the document, scanned it, and emailed it to them. Completely unacceptable!! "Must be faxed. Bank policy." No matter how much I tried to explain that the thing is just digitally scanned either way, and ironically that scanning / emailing is MUCH better resolution and clarity. "Nope!" No dice.

1980's wants your shitty tech back!
1980's? Try mother truckin' 1843. I shit you not, the fax machine predates the god damned Civil War.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
When I read and post to forums my wife always asks me if I'm blogging. Rustles my jimmies fiercely, and she knows it.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Get some guy to dress up in the olde looking telegraph delivery uniform and go in there in with a strong 1930's voice "I have a telegram, a telegram for MrBankworker"

And hand over a print out of the Emailed paperwork.

mr208

N00b
Get some guy to dress up in the olde looking telegraph delivery uniform and go in there in with a strong 1930's voice "I have a telegram, a telegram for MrBankworker"

And hand over a print out of the Emailed paperwork.
Nothing rustles my jimmies more than a Trans-Atlantic accent. Its the 1930's voice you speak of, taught to actors because apparently its something both the British and American audiences could understand. I used to just think people talked like that back then, but I was educated otherwise recently. In the case that even the hottest woman was speaking in this manner, makes me grow a soft rubbery one posthaste.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Webinars.

Had one today which was basically supposed to be a sales pitch for us to upgrade our software. No way considering the link they sent us about the webinar included that the new version isn't compatible with files made in the old version. We keep our data for 20 years and need software that can read it. We build large power plant structures and they don't last forever. Lot easier to look up what you did 10 years ago to build another one and import it into the new software and go from there and save 1000's of man hours. Sounded like a bad decisions, but whatever.

While the person was setting up I noticed on their laptop screen the battery said 1%, so I tried to speak up and tell her. She told me twice that there will be a time for answers/questions/comments and to wait my turn.

Finally I just blurted out YOUR BATTERY IS ABOUT TO DIE. About 0.5 seconds later it died and the webinar was over. We waited about 2-3 minutes and she didn't get back on so we bailed on it. She called the IT person later and complained that we didn't wait around for her to fix the problem.