Whats rustling your jimmies?

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Respond to the emails and cancel the appointments. That shit will stop in a hurry
You'd fucking think so. Same deal. First initial last name @gmail. Made worse by my last name having two common spellings.

I was getting coursework and notes from some college kids professor via an auto-mailer. Tracked the school/prof down with that information to tell her he'd given her the wrong e-mail because I'm a nice guy. Day later she writes me back saying her student says I stole his e-mail address. Blah blah he actually sets up a new gmail, tries to tie it to my account, and sent me bitchy e-mails from it. The fuck?

Some bitch in Wisconsin uses my address ALL THE FUCKING TIME. On a related note when I was given an iPhone and went to set it up she'd registered an apple account under my e-mail. After spending four hours on the phone with tech support they told me tough shit. I stole it back since I obviously had access to the recovery e-mails but security passwords protect certain settings and support wouldn't budge on having that shit reset. Tried asking her to stop. Tried fucking up her shit a couple times. Bitch is too dumb to live and I hope she dies soon.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
My email is a semi gibberish word @ gmail, actually related to my first eq characters name. Also have a[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */tied to it, though.

Fadaar

That guy
I have my original gmail that I use for most things, and another that's based on my name that I made when I was applying for a bunch of jobs.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
My dad is old, technologically incompetent, and has a fairly common name. So when he created his gmail, and anytime he creates a username for a website he puts his year of college graduation with his name in order to have a unique username he can actually remember, which is 1969...generally abbreviated as "69".

I've had to call tech support on his behalf for his satellite service, cell phone, etc. Always have to confirm his username as blahblahblah69. Even his professional work email(Self-employed) is[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */.

Goddamnit dad, quit using 69, shit's embarrassing. No one wants to get an email address from an almost 70 year old man with "69" in it.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Fucking resolutioners are out and about in full force, tried to do my standard hill repeat and the whole mountain was filled with people 5 abreast with their antisocial dogs running around off leash. Ended up just going home and eating candy instead.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Am I the only person without a email that is my name?
I didn't until recently. I finally decided that having BigDick01082 as my email address on my resume just didn't look good. Especially when my name isn't even Richard. So I made a gmail with my name and I only use it for professional correspondence. It sucked that I had to use my full name though because I waited so long.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Pretty much the same. My old e-mails are all nerd shit but when I got a beta invite I went with[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */because it was easier and I was tired of being self conscious about giving out my e-mail. Used to deal with the public's e-mails at work and I'm surprised my eyes didn't roll the fuck outta my head at some of the addresses I saw. Literally had some goofy fucker turn red when he told me his e-mail was[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */If you don't have an e-mail you'd use in a professional setting it probably wouldn't hurt to set one up!

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I intentionally misspelled my gmail acct to avoid that happening b/c it happened with my hotmail and yahoo accounts which I abandoned.

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
rrr_img_121836.jpg

Fucking Lumberg.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Console gaming. Bought a game for the kiddos:

First the controllers were out of power. Charged them up a few hours.
Then the PS4 needed updating. That took a while too.
Then the game needed installing. Zzzz
Oh the game needs an update now! Fine fine.

Put in Plants vs Zombies Garden warfare for the PS4, kids try to fire it up, NOPE. Despite having split screen and single player options, you WILL have a PS gold account and you WILL connect to the EA servers, or you don't even get to play the game you already payed for.

Looking all over the box, I finally found the warning on the cover, same color as the background(lol), simply said for online play you need an account. Fuck me games have gotten more annoying since the old cartridge plug&play. Bought the game 4 months ago for Christmas, good luck returning an opened box that much later ;\

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
You'd fucking think so. Same deal. First initial last name @gmail. Made worse by my last name having two common spellings.

I was getting coursework and notes from some college kids professor via an auto-mailer. Tracked the school/prof down with that information to tell her he'd given her the wrong e-mail because I'm a nice guy. Day later she writes me back saying her student says I stole his e-mail address. Blah blah he actually sets up a new gmail, tries to tie it to my account, and sent me bitchy e-mails from it. The fuck?

Some bitch in Wisconsin uses my address ALL THE FUCKING TIME. On a related note when I was given an iPhone and went to set it up she'd registered an apple account under my e-mail. After spending four hours on the phone with tech support they told me tough shit. I stole it back since I obviously had access to the recovery e-mails but security passwords protect certain settings and support wouldn't budge on having that shit reset. Tried asking her to stop. Tried fucking up her shit a couple times. Bitch is too dumb to live and I hope she dies soon.
Thats crazy, that's exactly what is happening to me. First initial last name @gmail.com, and I get shit from people's schools, money transfer notices, etc. The latest one was a bank transfer that failed. From 2013.

The transfer of $200.00, originally scheduled on 08/23/2013, did not occur. Please contact Digital Federal Credit Union for further assistance.
Reason for failure:
DI/Host Error: LOAN ADVANCE MADE TO COVER DRAFT

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
As I sit here reading about your problems with gmail and realized changing the address to aol had the exact same issues a generation ago!

*rustled for being older and remembering stupid things like this...

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
There's a guy that works at my second place of employment. I hate him so much its starting to become unhealthy.

He got off to a good start. Morbidly obese white kid in a Goku hoodie. First conversation we had, he introduced himself as a MLG Halo player (because obviously, as a woman, I wouldn't know what that means). I just smiled and nodded because it was the first day on the job, but turns out the kid's a pathological liar anyway. He's the grandson of the local Indian chief! He's going to retire at 30 as a rich man when the government ponies up their reparations check! He has a unnamed disorder and a doctor's note that means he doesn't have to do dishes.

I've been tempted to ask if he's a redpiller. He 'hates everyone equally' and explained to me I'm only the 'second female he's ever met that isn't completely stupid.' Didn't believe me when I told him I worked as a concept artist, because girls don't do that. Is a Plat League player though he doesn't seem to know how the game works. 'World ranked' COD player. Less capable of eye contact than a 5 year old kid. Any time someone makes a mistake in the store he points it out, as long as it isn't one of the two black guys. Everything he does is a 'favor' or him 'helping you out'- and half the time, he fucks up whatever he was supposed to be helping you with (or just stands there doing nothing repeating that 'he's doing you a favor' until someone else gets on whatever he was supposed to be doing. It's fucking insane.)

A shift leader and a manager refuse to work with him- and by virtue of that, I work 15-20+ hours more a week than I was hired for because there's only two of us that can cover the shifts he can't work due to fucking personality conflicts. But he still calls out at least once every two weeks. I don't get a day off those weeks. But if you ask him to take up the hours you covered for him on one of your shifts, he always has an 'appointment' that means he can't do it...even if it's a night shift on a fucking Sunday. So you just gotta smile and nod and say thanks anyway. They can't fire him.

I fantasize about doing terrible things to him, and not in a sexy way.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well if you're really a chick I suggest making complaints to HR about unwelcome sexual advances. If he's already a shitty employee I imagine that would get him fired before you even finished bitching to HR.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Well if you're really a chick I suggest making complaints to HR about unwelcome sexual advances. If he's already a shitty employee I imagine that would get him fired before you even finished bitching to HR.
Complaining about unwanted sexual advances is reserved for unwanted sexual advances. I'm not going to puLL the estrogen card just to see him shitcanned-- because if they lose him, I'll be taking up at least half of his hours until they get a replacement, which could take weeks/months. Counterproductive.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You're already working 15-20 hours a week more than you were hired for, or are you saying him getting fired would add even more on to that? Besides, it's not like you ever have to play that trump card more than once at the same job.