Whats rustling your jimmies?

joz123

Potato del Grande
Cars that slowly turn out of a driveway and cut me off when there is nobody behind me or next to me. It won't kill you to wait an extra 5 seconds for me to go by.

apex

Golden Knight of the Realm
People that go to the gym on the regular and always use the elevator there. Mother fucker I just saw you workout and you clearly aren't handicapped. Use the stairs.

Larnix

Blackwing Lair Raider
We just moved back to the USA after 8 years of living in Europe. I can't believe the line of people that wait to use the elevator compared to just walking up one flight up steps. You could honestly go up a dozen flights of steps in the amount of time you waited.

Also people who have to park as close to the door as possible. Again waiting 5 minutes or more for someone to leave their spot and clogging up traffic. I now go straight to the back of any parking lot just to avoid it.

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
The parking spot thing rustles me, too. I'd rather get in the store and get done instead of waiting 10 minutes for grandma to load the car, search her purse for 5 minutes for her keys, then slowly creep out of the spot.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Me just B-lining to a space in the back rustles my wife hardcore, making me smile, so I just dump her off at the door and go straight to the back. Even doing that, I still save time over waiting for an hour driving around a parking lot, like a dumb ass, waiting for an up close spot to open.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I'm one of the only people here who uses the stairs. It's a 2 story office.

My final conclusion with the left turn thing is "look both ways for the police before proceeding"

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thank fuck supposedly the last cool front is coming through here tomorrow. Ever since it got cool(which luckily didn't happen until january this year) my coworker every afternoon spends at least an hour making noises like a 300 lb cat hacking up a hairball. I've told him he without a doubt has a sinus infection, but he is one of those people who refuse to go to the doctor. A couple of times he has left a pile of mucous and spit right in the middle of the floor back in the warehouse. Once I confirmed it was him I asked if he could please not do that. Why the fuck do I have to tell a grown ass man its not acceptable to leave a pile of spit inside, in the middle of the goddamn floor?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's what floors are for, you fucking vaginas. Next you'll be telling them not to fart in the open.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Dipping is quite possibly the most disgusting fucking thing people do. Thank fucking god the only people who do it outside of the military are retards in the south.

Fadaar

That guy
Pretty sure 90% of the people in the military who dip just use it as an excuse to get away from work for 10-15 mins at the smoke pit. Though our goddamn crew chiefs, swear every single one of them had a nasty ass water bottle in their cargo pocket.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Also at the same intersection twice ive seen assholes speed down the left hand turn lane for about 300-400 feet and right as they get to the intersection swerve back into the regular lanes. Makes me wish I drove a tank so I could crush those dumb motherfuckers.
There's an intersection here in Denver that is notorious for this, right lane force exit so people speed halfway down it and then cut across which is a huge jimmy rustler. I have however turned it into a pickle tickler by matching pace with them and then forcing them off the exit.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
That's what floors are for, you fucking vaginas. Next you'll be telling them not to fart in the open.
I know it's time to wash my office pants when they smell like farts.

The best spots are the stairwell or by the copier.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
The listing side is the seller (sure) but the selling side is the buyer (wat?)

Now have daily conversations that interchanges those four words at random.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Allergies. Nothing says spring is in the air like an itchy anus, runny nose and tearing eyes. As I like to call it, springtime AIDS.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
People who never learn to drive well in the snow. Move to the bloody south if you must, but stop fucking up everyone else's commute, you miserable shitlords.

VariaVespasa_sl

shitlord
If the person pays cash they don't log the trip and just pocket the money rather than pay the cab company. So they want to say the machine is broke so they can get cash.

Or, they take an "impression" of your card then go on a shopping spree later.
Cabs are still on a percentage basis where you are? They've been on a shift lease basis in the Vancouver area for 15+ years now so you cant stiff the company- you pay a flat rate for the car for the shift and anything you make above that is yours. Back when they were on a percentage basis you *could* do that for some trips I guess, but mostly only for flags you picked up (that the company thus didnt have a record of) provided you didnt mind risking other cabs in the zone noticing you had a fare while still showing as waiting for a fare, and I suppose you could pretend some dispatched trips were shorter than they were and pocket the difference. We always had to fill out trip sheets though, and the office did read them sometimes and if they noticed you consistently posting small trips when everyone else wasnt...

I pretty much always just played it straight, myself. The only shenanigans I ever pulled was occasionally working the downtown area for flags (The company I worked for wasnt licensed for downtown unless we were specifically called. We couldnt pick up random flags) after major events if I happened to be in the area when all the downtown taxies were too slammed to notice or care.