Whats rustling your jimmies?

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
People still go to big-box stores to be harassed by salespeople, in 2016? Like, this is actually a thing?
No sales tax in Oregon so I'd rather just go to the store and have it same day over waiting for my package to get delayed because the post man lost it.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
No sales tax in Oregon so I'd rather just go to the store and have it same day over waiting for my package to get delayed because the post man lost it.
Do you even Prime, bro? There is almost nothing that isn't food related that I couldn't wait 2 days for. Even sans sales tax, big-box markup is a ridiculous premium to pay for, "MUST HAVE IT NOW!!!!".

Don't get me wrong, there's the oddball thing I might need from Lowe's/Home Depot twice a year, but I'veneverhad them attempt to sell me on something. I just don't understand anyone who still sets foot in a Best-Buy or electronics department in the year 2016. It's like people who still use fucking checkbooks.

TheWoodenHorse

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Back to the thread header....

Scorched earth Tea Partiers, Extreme Libertarians (having to put on a seatbelt or get a ticket infringes on ma rights to be an idiot!) and sovereign citizen morons like Lavoy Finicum.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Staying in a hotel. I'm here two nights. Last night was dead quiet, which is RARE. But, the pillow sucked and my neck hurt; shitty night's sleep. Tonight I picked a better pillow (the bed had 6 of the damn things) but now there is someone in the room above me making a shit-ton of noise and pissing me the fuck off. I always have ear plugs because of crap like this but it's never enough.

I fucking hate staying in hotels....

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Staying in a hotel. I'm here two nights. Last night was dead quiet, which is RARE. But, the pillow sucked and my neck hurt; shitty night's sleep. Tonight I picked a better pillow (the bed had 6 of the damn things) but now there is someone in the room above me making a shit-ton of noise and pissing me the fuck off. I always have ear plugs because of crap like this but it's never enough.

I fucking hate staying in hotels....
Why would you go the entire night on a shitty pillow with 5 others right there!?!? It took you 8 hours of sleeping to realize it was, indeed, a shitty pillow?

On to jimmy rustlings... People who don't know how to use 'K' with numbers... Job on craigslist said starting pay was "50000k to 70000k". I was tempted to apply and tell them they should hire me because i'd settle for 10000k and save them 40million - 60million a year in salaries. Then I decided even for 10million a year I probably wouldn't want to work for a company that inept.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It is just me or Youtube is not allowing you to watch videos UNLESS you remove adblock??!

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Never happened to me. Adblock in firefox. Never had it happen but people here have complained about it.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
Watching Youtube videos right now on Chrome withAdBlockon, so no on that theory.

I feel like I ran into this in the past though, so maybe its channel/uploader based?

edit - forgot I switched to uBlock at some point. So maybe its just an AdBlock problem.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've got adblock plus and Chrome. YouTube works just fine for me.

I have seen a few websites (news related) that will not let me view without it disabled. I choose to simply not use those sites anymore.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The only place I've been that blocked me was forbes magazine, so not a big loss.