Whats rustling your jimmies?

People That Don't Pick Up After Their Dog.
People That Drive In The Middle Of The Street.
Halle Berry
The Parking lot at Costco
People That Block Aisles in Costco Because They Want to Feed They're Dumb Fat Faces With Samples
Vincent Gallo
People Who Jaywalk At Night While Wearing ALL Black (No, I Will Not Feel Bad If I Hit You)
Women In Law School
People That Eat With Their Mouths Open Or Smack There Lips A Lot
People From New Jersey
People That Cut In Line
People That Don't Have A Damn Clue About What They're Saying But Will Insist They're Right Because They Won't Admit To Being Wrong.
I'm going to stop now... Goosfraba.

s0ulgr1nder

Trakanon Raider
I'm a pretty simple dude. I ignore politics and everything worthwhile in modern society. What really rustles my jiimmies is when I'm kickin ass in CoD and about to get my highest killstreak award and some mouthbreather turns a corner and kills my ass... inevitably followed by the 12 year old boy at the other end laughing hysterically and calling me a fucking noob.... seriously fuck those kids.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
People That Don't Pick Up After Their Dog.
People That Drive In The Middle Of The Street.
Halle Berry
The Parking lot at Costco
People That Block Aisles in Costco Because They Want to Feed They're Dumb Fat Faces With Samples
Vincent Gallo
People Who Jaywalk At Night While Wearing ALL Black (No, I Will Not Feel Bad If I Hit You)
Women In Law School
People That Eat With Their Mouths Open Or Smack There Lips A Lot
People From New Jersey
People That Cut In Line
People That Don't Have A Damn Clue About What They're Saying But Will Insist They're Right Because They Won't Admit To Being Wrong.
I'm going to stop now... Goosfraba.
I am all of these things...

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
Itlan is a female parking lot living outside a Costcos and goes to law school, wishes she was hallie berry and seems to have dogs shit on her alot. Makes sense.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
People who say "axe" instead of "ask" really rustle my jimmies.

I guess I could just say black people rustle my jimmies, but that would be racist.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Let's be politically correct here.. black people don't rustle your jimmies, American Inventors rustle your jimmies.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Me and a lot of my white family say axe. I say it as a joke, not sure why they say it. Maybe they heard some fellow humans of the dark skinned persuasion saying it like that and picked it up to make fun of them too.

And when people get upset about it, I switch to "riddle me this" for pretty much the same reason. Cause I'm a RL troll. Limiting your trolling to the internet is for pussies.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
People arguing politics or religion on the internet.

Also, the stupid (and yes, black) cunt that lives below me.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Managers that pull the "But you don't have kids..." line when about to ask me to pull extra hours vs. the engineers that have kids.
Really, really dumb girls
Girls that tan a lot even during the winter - no wonder you like my fucking leather seats at 35.
Girls that smoke.
The fat girl that catfished me on PoF that still texts me every three months with cutesy "I'm too hot to work in this office." memes and then gets mad when I say "You need to lose some of your hibernation blubber then." which I'm not sure is even a thing. She's fat and lazy...you know...its not the fat that bothers me, its the lazy.
People that don't realize how fucking good the Game of Thrones show is. I know its a tall order to ask people to read it, but that's some choice television that all these assholes would love if they watched it.
When I hear stuff crash in the house but can't freaking find it. I have no pets and its just me and I swear to God this fucker was built on an indian burial ground.

Sajko_sl

shitlord
Seconded above on the Game of Thrones. Some people are just too fucking dumb to appreciate it or some shit.
Internet-hipster type people that say stuff like "I'm proud to say I've never even seen a <Insert random meme-viral video-whatever here>". Fucking cunts and serious rustler of the jimmies.

Sajko_sl

shitlord
Also people that make more money than me and complain to my face that they don't have enough of it. Because they spend it all on stupid fucking shit. Fuck you.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Also people that make more money than me and complain to my face that they don't have enough of it. Because they spend it all on stupid fucking shit. Fuck you.
shouldn't you feel good because they can't manage their money and in the end you will have more money?

Jilariz_sl

shitlord
Seconded above on the Game of Thrones. Some people are just too fucking dumb to appreciate it or some shit.
Internet-hipster type people that say stuff like "I'm proud to say I've never even seen a <Insert random meme-viral video-whatever here>". Fucking cunts and serious rustler of the jimmies.
I'm proud to say I've never even seen a whole episode of Game of Thrones.
TrainWreck1.gif

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Here's a cyclist-related jimmy-rustling:

When you're driving on a road that has an extra-wide bike lane, like where three or four cyclists could rise abreast without spilling out, and yet you have the lone cyclists who feel the need to ride on the dividing line, so you still have to swerve out to avoid hitting their stupid asses. Do you really need six feet of clearance from the curb?