Whats rustling your jimmies?

vGrade

Potato del Grande
When a mother responds to a question of her child's age with x months and the kid is like 4 years old.

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
People who say "axe" instead of "ask" really rustle my jimmies.
This generally doesn't bother me too much because I can just chalk it up to ignorance. This last year though I've had a professor that says axe and she has a fucking doctorate, has been published multiple times, and is one of the most forefront people in the country for her field. Rustles my jimmies.

Vauban

Trakanon Raider
When it's been snowing outside and a person goes to brush off their car, does the windshields and windows but doesn't bother to brush off any of the lights around the car so the other drivers can't tell what the they intend to do.

People who're driving and want to turn left at an intersection but cut the corner so hard that if a car had been waiting to turn right of go through it would have been a head on collision. I've had a few incidents of having to slam the brakes while coming up to a stop sign because someone turned left so hard they were in my lane and they would've hit me.

As a Canadian I hate that people from Canada go to buy American milk. I've tasted it, and it was like it was watered down. I'll stick with my milk from Canada, and my house goes through 5 bags a week (4 liters a bag).

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
People who buy bags of milk.
People who leave 6-8 car lengths in front of them during major urban rush hour.
People who speed up to stay in your 5 or 7. You aren't my wing man, Maverick. GTFO.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
When I accidentally click on the "Sexy" Curvy lady thread, thinking it's the PGT.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
This generally doesn't bother me too much because I can just chalk it up to ignorance. This last year though I've had a professor that says axe and she has a fucking doctorate, has been published multiple times, and is one of the most forefront people in the country for her field. Rustles my jimmies.
Only blacks say "axe". They also use they instead of their

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Also people that make more money than me and complain to my face that they don't have enough of it. Because they spend it all on stupid fucking shit. Fuck you.
My ex wife...I make good money as an engineer and she makes about 1.5X than me and replied "I must be doing something wrong..." when I responded we could easily afford both our houses and put away 50k a year at this point had we stayed together and she not been a cunt.

Sajko_sl

shitlord
shouldn't you feel good because they can't manage their money and in the end you will have more money?
I should also mention that fucking idiots rustles my jimmies.
wink.png

Salshun_sl

shitlord
These fucks at bars that keep bouncing from machine to machine like one of them is going to pay out a million dollars for pressing 2 buttons and they weren't on the right one. I saw this guy the other night jump to about 8 different machines in less than 30 minutes, at one point even asking my buddy and I to move. It was like watching a hyperactive child that wont sit the fuck still and it aggravated the shit out of me.

A math major studying probability would've shot him in the face and pissed on his corpse.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
"Not my job" mentality
Women being rational and in general cool people then turning off-the-wall nowhere like their previous 14month behavior selves for the rest of your life's dealing with them

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
Some brands of potato chips dont have tear away corners but are also made of nigh indestructable material /JIMMIES RUSTLED.

Small kettle brand bags do got the tear away bits, but the big onesdont. Some nag bitch always says something like "oh just get a pair of scissors" well I dont fucking want to get a pair of scissors I want chips in my face RIGHT NOW so I end up hulk hogan style ripping the bag in half. Resulting explosion leaves me with a handful of chips and very happy pet dogs.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
News websites that break their articles into 10 different pieces and put them in slide-show format.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
People at work that tell me "I'm not tech savvy" at work when I tell them the 20 character monstrosity of a password they chose, that they'd never remember anyway, exceeds our password rules. When after 2 years of warning emails that we were getting rid of .pst files and then we lock them down to an Exchange inbox they act like we sprung that shit on them last night. When people want me to map a drive but don't know the server name, let alone directory.

Also love when some local asshole writes his own Access DB and then the people that use it are emailing me about why it doesn't work. Fucker I don't know, I didn't write it, I don't even know what data it's pulling.