Whats rustling your jimmies?

Ben_sl

shitlord
the company says "everyone's salary is frozen, no raises. Oh, and bonuses are cut too. We know you're pissed, but this is EVERYONE - no one is getting a raise, and everyone's bonuses are cut".
When a company says it's in crisis survival mode and it may have to close its doors etc.

Then the owners wife drives a brand new audi and brags about the beach house they paid cash for.

Or better yet the GM gets caught stealing a half a million then gets a promotion to corporate right before lay offs where they steal money from retirements accounts.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Try not to let anything really rustle my jimmies anymore, not healthy to get so rustled 'namean?

P8P_sl

shitlord
Try not to let anything really rustle my jimmies anymore, not healthy to get so rustled 'namean?
i used to think that...but when i tried to explain that to..."important" people, it gave the connotation of me being antisocial...as in unibomber antisocial...not caring what others thought, or not taking what others said to heart...so...with that said, let the rustle flow through your jimmies...

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Eh theres a difference between looking at someone and what theyre doing and being annoyed and frothing at the mouth sky rocketing your blood pressure to a heart attack rage from insignificant things.

Pet peeves bra, we all have them.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
14 hour drives done in one go by myself after a full day at work in a non smoking rental car. Only four more hours to fucking go. Also truck stops who try to charge for WiFi. Blow me flying j learn to secure your shit right.

P8P_sl

shitlord
people who obviously don't know their ass from their elbow who not only try to use a computer and simple programs therein, but attempt to teach/give advice to others on how to do things on a computer...

dipshits are currently arguing over how to cut, paste, highlight, and print from websites and word documents...yet they rely on a computer everyday of their lives...you'd think dipshits would learn...

edit: very, extremely, want to choke a fucking baby kind a rustle...

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Going to the gas station in the morning to get a quick coffee and realizing there is some black bitch buying lotto tickets. But not like a white person, no. No fucking easy picks. Instead, 20 tickets with her families birthdays and other random numbers.

20 min later I can finally pay for my coffee.

OneOne

Golden Knight of the Realm
People in ski lift lines who don't alternate between the queues properly, and people who don't pair up/take singles to fill out the seats on the chair.

(feel pretty firstworldproblems admitting that this rustles my jimmies)

P8P_sl

shitlord
People in ski lift lines who don't alternate between the queues properly, and people who don't pair up/take singles to fill out the seats on the chair.

(feel pretty firstworldproblems admitting that this rustles my jimmies)
i don't know what the first part even means...

6a0120a814c13c970b0120a950e5e4970b-800wi.jpg

OneOne

Golden Knight of the Realm
i don't know what the first part even means...
Not sure if serious, but I'll bite anyway - lift lines at ski hills are a bit like lining up at the store, but the lines keep combining until there's just one (when you get on the chair). Usually goes something like four lines down to two, and then down to one. Like merging in a car, people are supposed to take turns between the lines so everything keeps moving. But, like merging in a car, people are stupid and it turns to shit.

LiftLine.jpg

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Going to the gas station in the morning to get a quick coffee and realizing there is some black bitch buying lotto tickets. But not like a white person, no. No fucking easy picks. Instead, 20 tickets with her families birthdays and other random numbers.

20 min later I can finally pay for my coffee.
I'm such an inpatient fucker when I get stuck behind people like that I literally just drop everything (on the counter) make a "HUGMPH!H!" noise and storm out the door.

P8P_sl

shitlord
actually was serious (don't go skiing and no snow cause global warming and whatnot)...but...i guess it would make too much sense to use one line/lane then?...sorta like a queue for a ride/roller coaster...

and lol at the "HUGMPH!H!"

Helldiver

Bronze Knight of the Realm
-Nearly empty theatre, find a seat perfectly in the middle with several empty seats next to me. Friends skip a chair giving us enough space between us. Movie's about to start, only to suddenly get a surge of last minute idiots fill up the theatre and some dumb parent telling his kid to sit next to us in the empty chairs in between us. Walked out of Ironman 2 the first time because of that shit.

-lol people who text or in an MMO ending and starting sentences with lol

-wut lvl r u? lol
pty plz lol
BUFF PLZ lol

Yes I'm a sour bitter angry old man.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Nearly empty theatre, find a seat perfectly in the middle with several empty seats next to me. Friends skip a chair giving us enough space between us. Movie's about to start, only to suddenly get a surge of last minute idiots fill up the theatre and some dumb parent telling his kid to sit next to us in the empty chairs in between us.
yes....that rustles my jimmies so much.that and when i put my feet on the chair in front of me and then....somebody sits there and i have to remove my feet from the chair

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I absolutely dread going to the movies these days. I went to see Evil Dead at 11:45 on a Sunday because I figured the only people who would go at that time would be hard core. Nope. I have a nice seat, get up to go piss, and pass up 4 stinky pieces of shit walking in. Sure enough, they're directly behind me when I come back. All with popcorn, smelled like they haven't bathed in a few days, etc. I didn't want to sit for 2 hours listening to fat retards shoving loud food down their gullet, so I moved to other side of theater. It's always something. Some retard eating too loud, someone talking, kids crying, or the local retard house brings a van full of retards to the theater and they get scared because of all the flashing lights and they start trying to eat the armrests, etc.

Tummysticks

Lord Nagafen Raider
I absolutely dread going to the movies these days. I went to see Evil Dead at 11:45 on a Sunday because I figured the only people who would go at that time would be hard core. Nope. I have a nice seat, get up to go piss, and pass up 4 stinky pieces of shit walking in. Sure enough, they're directly behind me when I come back. All with popcorn, smelled like they haven't bathed in a few days, etc. I didn't want to sit for 2 hours listening to fat retards shoving loud food down their gullet, so I moved to other side of theater. It's always something. Some retard eating too loud, someone talking, kids crying, or the local retard house brings a van full of retards to the theater and they get scared because of all the flashing lights and they start trying to eat the armrests, etc.
I like you, we should hang out.