Whats rustling your jimmies?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
The cold therapy ice cuff machine I was prescribed for my knee surgery gives off enough heat to noticeably raise the temperature in my room and make me uncomfortable.

Out of curiosity, what company delivered it to you? I'm in that field.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Out of curiosity, what company delivered it to you? I'm in that field.

Compression Therapy Sevices. I've had the same rep deliver them through three surgeries now and she's always been great. These self-contained cold machines are a total life saver.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I definitely have some form of misophonia, but that doesn't mean everyone is therefore a closed mouth chewer. I rarely have any issues with my wife or MIL but my mom/dad/brother would definitely have their mouth open between chews, like they had a giant wad of big league chew instead of a normal bite of eggs. My sister was not like this. My old boss always chewed gum with open chomps.

There *is* a difference. And audio aside, seeing people's food mashed in their mouth is kind of gross.

Loud bass has the same effect on me and was a huge rustler in college. I think the human component is the key in these sounds being so annoying. I never hear anything in nature that bothers me, even when there's a shit ton of bugs ( unless it's a lone cricket when trying to sleep).

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I definitely have some form of misophonia, but that doesn't mean everyone is therefore a closed mouth chewer. I rarely have any issues with my wife or MIL but my mom/dad/brother would definitely have their mouth open between chews, like they had a giant wad of big league chew instead of a normal bite of eggs. My sister was not like this. My old boss always chewed gum with open chomps.

There *is* a difference. And audio aside, seeing people's food mashed in their mouth is kind of gross.

Loud bass has the same effect on me and was a huge rustler in college. I think the human component is the key in these sounds being so annoying. I never hear anything in nature that bothers me, even when there's a shit ton of bugs ( unless it's a lone cricket when trying to sleep).
Damn, you were raised with savages. That's disgusting

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
We live in a marvelous age of spreadable butter but some people insist on using that hard, stick type that ends up tearing your bread apart when you try to spread it.

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Girlfriend saying she wants to get into kinky BDSM shit but then shying away from blowjobs or any form of sex that doesn't involve 45+ minutes of foreplay.

• 2Rustled
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Feel you there, mine talks a lot about wanting role playing / bondage but every time she just gets a fit of awkward laughter. Levels of "I put on my robe and wizard hat?" awkward.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Not a smoker, and your fucking insane, if I have a headache, it gets 4x worse if I rub one out.

I can get a wicked tunnel vision cartoon stars migraines triggered by too much caffeine. I was a 7-8 cups a day. I am down to 3. Only upside is I can feel it behind my eyes about 20 mins before to kicks all the way in. 2-3 hrs in a dark room for it to fuck off back to whatever hell they spawn from. No pain reliever, even opiates will drown that shit out.

Serpens

<Silver Donator>
We live in a marvelous age of spreadable butter but some people insist on using that hard, stick type that ends up tearing your bread apart when you try to spread it.
- There is no need to refrigerate butter.
- Bring back brontosaurus. Apatosaurus sucks.
-When did Neanderthal become Neandertal?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
customer calling to haggle our services when our price is the lowest.

fuck you
fuck you to the depth of hell.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I can get a wicked tunnel vision cartoon stars migraines triggered by too much caffeine. I was a 7-8 cups a day. I am down to 3. Only upside is I can feel it behind my eyes about 20 mins before to kicks all the way in. 2-3 hrs in a dark room for it to fuck off back to whatever hell they spawn from. No pain reliever, even opiates will drown that shit out.

Didn't consider too much caffeine as being the problem. I drink a venti americano practically every day. Maybe I should cut back.

Rustling my jimmies today, every restaurant was fucking jammed.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

No we don't. The shit you're talking about is margarine, not butter. If you are visiting people who enjoy the finer things in life and use real butter, throw it in the microwave for a few seconds.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Kinner

Clear eyes. Full Hearts. Can't lose.
No we don't. The shit you're talking about is margarine, not butter. If you are visiting people who enjoy the finer things in life and use real butter, throw it in the microwave for a few seconds.

Get a butter crock

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider

Elizabeth Warren begs to differ

itemized.png

Unless, they're outright lying, the only difference between this and stick butter is olive oil and sea salt.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

SeanDoe1z1

I bought a metric fuckton of plastic straws to send my Sister in CA for xmas.

Now here I am drinking my beer with a straw.

I am rustling myself. Don't stop me.

brokeback1-e1318088536763.jpg

SeanDoe1z1

Yes, this is real butter. It also doesn't need to be refrigerated, but people buy it from the store's refrigerated section so they keep it there.

Funny you mention that, I was at a cushy FOB that rotated Seal teams in to train local scrubs. We were there long term to make sure camp/logistics/ammo depot were all good and running smooth. Change #s time to time but just a handful of us (<6 pax). We all had our routine and we had a "chef" under contract to support meals 6 days a week, basic meals nothing special you'd see outside a 20something bachelor pad...but it saved everyone a bunch of cash on per diem.

No one really gave a shit about butter and it always sat in the plugged in see-through mini refrigerators that we kept water in. One diva seal team rolled in and wanted to have separate meal times. Alright, whatever...but now we each have 1/2 the allotted time because we aren't changing contracts for short term assets not even in our MAJCOM. We ate first, team would eat second.

They would routinely lose their ever-loving shit about that butter being cold. Like fist pound, cry to the LT about to start a mutiny level revolt. Tried to mediate, but ultimately they couldn't be bothered to walk 100 yards to take the butter out prior to lunch or even microwave it.

Something to behold, grown ass men fighting over cold butter. Male ego (myself included!) is hilariously fragile and dangerous

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

I mean .... at best that's like saying jack and coke is real coca cola just with some jack daniels added. If you can't see how adding olive oil makes it something different, then I can't help you.

That being said, this stuff is definitely better than margarine, but we don't bother to buy it because it's not quite right.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I'm getting more and more annoyed by the word influencer. People should use the correct term which is WHORE