Whats rustling your jimmies?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Firefox has been better than Chrome with memory for years. As for the rest? I don't know as I don't use Chrome. Edge is being replaced by Microsoft with a Chromium based browser soon, so you'll probably have both that and Firefox to switch to. FF is fine (when google aren't being cunts against their competitors) and they aren't tripping over their own dicks. I've been using it for everything other than Netflix since it came out without much complaint.

Why not use it with Netflix? I ask because I do Netflix in a browser fairly often.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
To follow up on the Firefox shit, all my stuff was still working fine, now they rolled a "fix" and apparently now all my shit is broken. Good shit motherfuckers. And I'm obviously not alone. How am I supposed to go anywhere without script blocking.

Edit:
guess there's a temp solution at least until Mozilla manages to somehow unfuck what they fucked up 12hours ago.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Firefox fucking up their addon certification system and mass-disabling all add-ons for all users.
That shit was really annoying when it randomly happened in the middle of using it.

• 1Like

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Can this be fixed without turning on studies?

For serious, the internet is broken. I had no idea ads had gotten this bad. Ads and banners everywhere. No script is broken too. Halp.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Can this be fixed without turning on studies?

For serious, the internet is broken. I had no idea ads had gotten this bad. Ads and banners everywhere. No script is broken too. Halp.

There are several posts on the /r/firefox subreddit describing various workarounds

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
This fucking bar.
I have two remotes. The only thing I need one of them for is to hit "exit" to remove this massive toolbar at the bottom of the screen - it won't fade on its own.
Son lost that remote this morning.
Edit: I had looked under and around couch with and without cushion. Remote was beyond lip on inside. Using remote, I found and disabled a feature called Smart Hub. See if that'll work.

20190505_183507.jpg

Last edited:

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
People who are massively proud of their collection of video games. We're talking hundreds of fucking games. Games! Ho-lee-shit.

I know we're all here because of that, originally, but come on man. If you're 40 and have 350 console games and 8 devices with 50+ figurines all displayed around your leet game collection, something went wrong.

• 1Like

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
People who are massively proud of their collection of video games. We're talking hundreds of fucking games. Games! Ho-lee-shit.

I know we're all here because of that, originally, but come on man. If you're 40 and have 350 console games and 8 devices with 50+ figurines all displayed around your leet game collection, something went wrong.
That's pretty atonishing. Nothing wrong with collecting games as a hobby but figurines is a wtf.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
That's pretty atonishing. Nothing wrong with collecting games as a hobby but figurines is a wtf.
Meh figurines aren't that much different. At the end of the day people do whatever for their hobbies and that's fine, just agree that people telling you about it like you care are really annoying, wether it's video games, fishing or climbing. And depending on the person and the conversation, even if you do enjoy the hobby casually, it can still be fucking annoying, which I guess was the rustling there. People who collect games aren't really the same as people who just play games, a bit like people who collect achivements/platinum trophies. Like most of the time I can't be bothered getting easy achievements for games I like, and I can count the amount of games I've gotten all achievements for on one hand probably.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Well since common sense can’t win out and 1.6 millions crashes happen every year with 1 in 4 auto accident related deaths linked to texting and driving I’ll adamantly disagree with you on the point.
I'll start caring as soon as they start being honest with the statistics.

As long as theyre counting any accident where the driver was using a phone as being caused by the phone, I'll continue ignoring these fucking intolerable laws.

By the same logic, 1 in 2 accidents is caused by driving while female. What? Its based on statistics, it must be true!

Laws based on logical fallacies rustle my jimmies.

• 2Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'll start caring as soon as they start being honest with the statistics.

As long as theyre counting any accident where the driver was using a phone as being caused by the phone, I'll continue ignoring these fucking intolerable laws.

By the same logic, 1 in 2 accidents is caused by driving while female. What? Its based on statistics, it must be true!

Laws based on logical fallacies rustle my jimmies.

That's why if you read the links I posted, you might have noticed that like 95+% of accidents were attributed to speeding. Can't wait till we go to 100% driverless cars and accidents are being caused by nothing.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
It’s a minor rustling but I went to a regional meeting where the focus was financials and a lot of numbers and they decided to serve lasagna, garlic bread and chicken Parmesan for lunch. You could watch almost everyone start nodding off into a carb nap halfway through and even the head finance guy for the whole company pointed out that “that was probably a bad choice for lunch.”

• 1Like

Jasker

Brown officer title, just like Kaige

This. This shit rustles me. The forum is littered with this herpes like shit. The nonstop avengers memes. The nonstop vaccine memes.

Not even taking the stance avengers is garbage and for 11 year olds or how vaccine content was relevant many years ago. you’d think people would be embarrassed being so unoriginal. Fucking rustled.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Salty
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 4 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
This. This shit rustles me. The forum is littered with this herpes like shit. The nonstop avengers memes. The nonstop vaccine memes.

Not even taking the stance avengers is garbage and for 11 year olds or how vaccine content was relevant many years ago. you’d think people would be embarrassed being so unoriginal. Fucking rustled.
This. This shit rustles me. The forum is littered with this herpes like shit.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This. This shit rustles me. The forum is littered with this herpes like shit.

This. This shit rustles me. The forum is littered with herpes like this shit. The nonstop dogpiling and repeating of things autists say for cheap laughs.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

Avengers is garbage? Wow.

• 1Harrow

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
My life feels like it's at a standpoint and I am only advancing in career while social life is literally game and work.