Whats rustling your jimmies?

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Talking to agent that is handling my Long Term Disability claim, and getting the prepare do be disapointed if they reject it for preexisting condition speech. "Hey, you never know right?"

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
The fact that clicking this
1581373041640.png
in gmail does absofucking nothing.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
The fact that clicking this View attachment 248515 in gmail does absofucking nothing.

Doesn't appear to do anything in outlook, or any other portal either. The notion it may take 5-10 business days to remove my email from an electronic service can eat a dick, that shit should be automated and an overnight import at worst.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
They now take garbage and recycling on alternating weeks, our pickup is every two weeks now instead of every week. There has not been an increase in the amount we can put on the curb.

raw

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
They now take garbage and recycling on alternating weeks, our pickup is every two weeks now instead of every week. There has not been an increase in the amount we can put on the curb.
It's been like that here for a long time. Up to 6 bags of garbage every two weeks, which really should be fine for most households.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, that's bullshit.

Did you guys also change over to clear garbage bags? Maybe that two bag limit is just for black bags?

Nope, still the same old black bags. We do get to put out one extra bag the week after Christmas, a whole one extra. So generous.

• 1Solidarity

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Trash pickup twice a week, recycling once a week over here. Y’all live in fucking Canada or something?

• 1Like

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Six bags every 2 weeks seems excessive.

Recycling every 2 weeks.

We have Garbage every week, it’s private garbage collection so you can have as many bags as you want to pay for. I think we pay $37 Every two Months for 1 bag a week. It’s funny we have two services that do our neighborhood so my neighbors and I have different garbage days.

Recycling is also a private company that contracts with the province. They don’t take glass... No plastic bags...

and we can no longer put it in closed bags. Must be in the open blue plastic containers. So lose cardboard and paper in the snow and rain....

Look at this bull shit

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
6 garbage bags every two weeks. Have to be clear bags except for 1 black bag for private stuff
Compost bin every two weeks except weekly in the summer
Recycling bags every week
One heavy item (furniture etc...) every garbage period

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
We have garbage pick up every week. I have yet to put out enough that they don't pick it up or charge me extra. I've had 12 full garbage cans and an old dishwasher out. Took it all, no complaints. It's awesome.

We only get recycling every other week. That sucks balls.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
There's about 6 dumpsters in the alley behind my building and I choose one at random whenever I have trash to throw out, keep the pickup guys on their toes.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
6 garbage bags every two weeks. Have to be clear bags except for 1 black bag for private stuff
Compost bin every two weeks except weekly in the summer
Recycling bags every week
One heavy item (furniture etc...) every garbage period

Wait. Where the fuck do you get clear trash bags?

• 1WTF

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

raw

And what happens if you stop separating the recycle and treat them both as regular garbage?

We pay for a dumpster. The main reason for the dumpster is because I wasnt going to put up with the petty bullshit like you guys are talking about or dealing with taking the cans to the curb and having neighbors bitch if they get left out too long.

We do at least 2 13 gal bags a week plus lots of boxes because we order a lot of shit. Plus we let my mother in law dump her trash and we let our neighbors dump kitchen trash because otherwise they would burn it and it stinks. If I had to cut down I'd start burning the paper and boxes.