Whats rustling your jimmies?

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Pulled a muscle in my back cleaning my house yesterday. Dear god the pain is debilitating.

Upper or lower? I used to get fucking rhomboid issue (the fuckers between the shoulder blade) where breathing would feel like fucking dying.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Upper or lower? I used to get fucking rhomboid issue (the fuckers between the shoulder blade) where breathing would feel like fucking dying.
Lower. Was bending over to put a dish in the dishwasher.

Ive experienced something similar to that once though. All the way back in the Marines, I was on a field op in 29 palms. While in the back of a 7 ton the cunt driver decided to make the experience as shitty as possible for us. End result is I managed to bruise a muscle on the inside of my ribs. Even the slightest breath was excruciating pain.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_01

<Banned>
Video is inherently inferior, don't sell yourself short by talking about learning styles.

The increasing use of video instead of text is making the internet objectively worse. And the people who fixate on video lengths miss the point entirely. Text is just superior.

The worst is when it's software related. Mother fuckers think it's reasonable to show a text solution in a video format.

Video is worse than text for learning for me on several measures, even before you get into how much harder it is to make useful video than it is to write useful text. Have you seen the difference between a useful youtube video vs. videos that start and finish with nonsense, and have 20% useful information somewhere in the middle?

I read faster than I listen. A lot faster. Most people do. Audiobooks being able to be sped up to 1.5-2.5x without bumping up an octave resulted in me consuming more books by audio because it mapped to how fast I read. Even that's not a perfect sub for pure text, because I can't annotate or refer back to what I've heard faster than I can with just text.

• 2Like

a_skeleton_01

<Banned>

I managed to tear a rhomboid while I was holding the top of a door jamb and stretching while talking to my wife. I'm sure it was exacerbated by lifting earlier but man, that was my first real I'm-not-in-my-20s moment. Shit sucks man.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
Whenever my back is sore, this always helps stretch it out. And it sometimes gets a good crack out of the back too.

• 2Like

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Cancer is rustling my jimmies pretty hard.
Also teachers who try too damn hard. I teach 9th grade English, I'm keeping my shit simple, "read this article, write a response" type shit. Easy to do, easy to grade. Kids are at home and they ain't feeling this shit, I'm at home and I ain't feeling this shit. Not my fellow English teachers, no sir, they got packets and book projects and modules. OH LORDY THE MODULES! Then they're confused when they have 10% class participation. What the shit.

• 2Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
Was bending over to put a dish in the dishwasher.

Is that what they are calling it now?

65464.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
1587450183531.png

1587450307082.png

1587450362714.png

1587450387076.png

Dummies that don't understand their own protest... Was flat Earth not dumb enough for them?
Give me liberty or give me Covid 19?!?!
How about "Give me Liberty AND give me COVID 19" ?
Ass-holes...

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 6 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Out of the blue I have been having lower back pain for weeks off and on and I don't know what caused it.

As lame as it sounds, simply sitting down too much can do that. Because we're quarantined a lot of us are sitting more than we might have before. I have to force myself to walk around more during the day.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
As lame as it sounds, simply sitting down too much can do that. Because we're quarantined a lot of us are sitting more than we might have before. I have to force myself to walk around more during the day.
Tight hamstrings can cause lower back pain, happens to me pretty often I slack on stretching.

People who take their time at the register are rustling my jimmies something fierce lately. Since Covid and social distancing some people just lollygag in front of the register trying to make conversation cause they're bored. Waited over 5 mins for one guy yesterday while he casually browsed the register looking for anything extra he might want.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
You can throw out your back by turning left, right, bending over, bending to either side or backwards, walking, running, turning a steering wheel, sneezing, coughing, throwing something, picking an item up, dropping something, looking to your left or right, staring straight ahead, sleeping, playing a sport, uhh.. etc.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
In the ER. Possible heart attack but seemingly not. Waiting on blood work. 4 am.
Super scared wife.
Bad time to goto the hospital.
Staff are amazing of course.
15875543164225864816481187866309.jpg

• 4Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Tight hamstrings can cause lower back pain, happens to me pretty often I slack on stretching.

People who take their time at the register are rustling my jimmies something fierce lately. Since Covid and social distancing some people just lollygag in front of the register trying to make conversation cause they're bored. Waited over 5 mins for one guy yesterday while he casually browsed the register looking for anything extra he might want.
People who buy scratch offs at gas stations. What should be a 12 second transaction turns into 3 to 5 fucking minutes. Shit pisses me off. I wish I could just scan whatever on my phone and just walk out the door. Why does some heroin addict who hasn't bathed in several weeks have to touch his grubby fingers on my bag of chips?

• 2Like