Whats rustling your jimmies?

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
No matter what stage of the order I ask they neglect adding my f'n sauce packets

Can't eat inside without hearing some device playing on blast

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
One of my bell pepper plants died just as it was getting cool enough to produce peppers again. Fucking kept it alive through day after day of 110 degree heat and it dies now when its barely over 100.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
One of my bell pepper plants died just as it was getting cool enough to produce peppers again. Fucking kept it alive through day after day of 110 degree heat and it dies now when its barely over 100.

I've been trying to grow watermelons, I had one about 6" in diameter, then I left for a week vacation and came back to it split open rotting, as well as one of the other large ones. All my pumpkin plants gave up the ghost about a month ago, but the watermelons are still fruiting, so I'll keep trying.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Nosey & miserable, elderly neighbors, who think everything is their business, including what's going on within your own home, and talk very loudly about you and other neighbors with madeup crazy gossip next to their wide open windows, because they starved from the actual true gossip, yet do the "I'm a sweet old harmless person" to your face kinda shit.

It's as if I live in Nova Scotia again, yet I'm on the otherside of the country.

Thanks Obama.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Nosey & miserable, elderly neighbors, who think everything is their business, including what's going on within your own home, and talk very loudly about you and other neighbors with madeup crazy gossip next to their wide open windows, because they starved from the actual true gossip, yet do the "I'm a sweet old harmless person" to your face kinda shit.

It's as if I live in Nova Scotia again, yet I'm on the otherside of the country.

Thanks Obama.
I bought a truck just so I could park it in front of my house so that my next-door neighbor's daughter wouldn't park her piece of shit in front of my house. They have 5 or 6 vehicles. Their home is 1400sqft. Park in front of your own house.

• 1Like

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I bought a truck just so I could park it in front of my house so that my next-door neighbor's daughter wouldn't park her piece of shit in front of my house. They have 5 or 6 vehicles. Their home is 1400sqft. Park in front of your own house.
Yeah get the parking BS all the time with them too, they automatically believe every random open parking, or in front of peoples driveways, is handicap spot for them and their bingo friends. Who constantly end up leaving vehicles parked for a day or two because they can't drive at night or some shit. These vehicles get towed all the time too, multiple times. I'm baffled how they can afford it all.

• 1Worf

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Paying UPS or FedEx for a 10:30 am delivery and having it not even delivered THAT DAY. No, that's ok. It was only a 6 figure check for a large loan. Returning my fee makes it all better...

• 1Rustled

Haus

<Silver Donator>
5 minutes before puck drop for game two of the Stanley Cup Finals... I go to get my game snack ready.

And my Air Popcorn Popper.... burns out when I plug it in. And I'm especially rustled, because it's only lasted around 16 years. (Got it while dating Mrs. Haus Mrs. Haus , but before we got hitched...) I paid a good $20 for that stupid air heater.....

• 1Worf

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
She actually avoids the screenshots section in general.... So in effect I was trolling her as well... She's more on the Politics threads, NHL thread, and that's about it.

tenor.gif

4-d chess with you, man.

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
The fuckin Microsoft Teams commercial. It's played every commercial break for hockey and several other sporting events. Why do they even advertise something every business is already using?

• 1Solidarity

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Put in my resignation on Monday. Boss works in a different city, about an hour away by train. She hasn't sent me a reply yet.

Not a typical rustle, but I'm definitely unsure why I haven't gotten a response yet.

• 1Like

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Put in my resignation on Monday. Boss works in a different city, about an hour away by train. She hasn't sent me a reply yet.

Not a typical rustle, but I'm definitely unsure why I haven't gotten a response yet.

If you've resigned, just stop working and see if the checks keep coming

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users