Whats rustling your jimmies?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Dairy queen filling their blizzards above the top lip of the cup.

Bitch, it's 105 degrees out and I just ordered 3 blizzards to take home. You think I want that shit dripping all over my car by the time I get home? Who the fuck appreciates that extra 3 spoonfuls above the top of the container for liquids? Who the fuck does this impress? Fatbodies that scarf it down before leaving the parking lot?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tsar Bomba

Molten Core Raider
LOL aint done, and i knew they're be annoyances. But titty fucking christ it rattles worse than infamous Mercedes and had more mostly minor issues than all my prior vehicles combined.

But people do worship it far more than if I got a Gt350 which is basically same thing. Wonder how issue prone a Mustang is in comparison. Though if going American muscle I think id go camaro

Gotta have deep pockets... but there's also Revology. Licensed from Shelby as well...

1966 Shelby GT350/GT350H - Revology Cars

Mandriana

Dairy queen filling their blizzards above the top lip of the cup.

Bitch, it's 105 degrees out and I just ordered 3 blizzards to take home. You think I want that shit dripping all over my car by the time I get home? Who the fuck appreciates that extra 3 spoonfuls above the top of the container for liquids? Who the fuck does this impress? Fatbodies that scarf it down before leaving the parking lot?
I always demand request they put a lid on my blizzards now, because of this very thing.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The fact that the government admitted there are UFOS and no one cares or gives a shit to the biggest realization of the last 10,000 years

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I had to laugh at the absurdity of them trying to 1950 us with fucking UFO's.

Libs are children.

Lets circle back to this long about September and see if you still think it's funny.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
We've had a few summer storms here in Dallas. Apparently one within the last week threw just enough chaos at the power in my neighborhood to trip the power strip protecting the chest freezer we have. Unknown exactly how long it's been off, but the top half of the meat in the freezer had thawed (the top 1/4 fully to room temp) so that's a lot of unfortunately lost meat.....

This is now on the way to hopefully prevent that from happening again..

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Damn man. A chest freezer should be able last over a day before you start losing meat.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Damn man. A chest freezer should be able last over a day before you start losing meat.
We're pretty sure it had been without power at least 48-72 hours. It had been a while since we needed to get anything out or put anything in. We have two, a chest freezer, and a regular refrigerator on our enclosed patio. The things in the regular fridge's freezer were all completely thawed and at room temp. (We keep bread in that one)

They now have a UPS and this little gadget with alarms for temp variances... #ThankYouAmazonSameDay...
1626835253625.png

• 2Like

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We're pretty sure it had been without power at least 48-72 hours. It had been a while since we needed to get anything out or put anything in. We have two, a chest freezer, and a regular refrigerator on our enclosed patio. The things in the regular fridge's freezer were all completely thawed and at room temp. (We keep bread in that one)

They now have a UPS and this little gadget with alarms for temp variances... #ThankYouAmazonSameDay...
View attachment 363310
You would need a monster commercial UPS to run a freezer for any useful length of time, wouldn't you? I mean, typical consumer ones only run a desktop for a few minutes.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
The fact that the government admitted there are UFOS and no one cares or gives a shit to the biggest realization of the last 10,000 years

they're unidentified, it's not like they're identified as being extraplanetary

Could be some fucking bull shit, might be something reality changing

Haus

<Silver Donator>
You would need a monster commercial UPS to run a freezer for any useful length of time, wouldn't you? I mean, typical consumer ones only run a desktop for a few minutes.
Yes, but it wasn't to solve a "needs to run a long time during a power outage" situation. We live in an older neighborhood. The electric in our neighborhood has the occasional flicker/bump, the UPS is more that I wanted top tier line conditioning and something which could intercept those "hiccups". This time it looked like one of those hiccups included a slight surge and popped the little breaker on the power strip I had them plugged into. That and I have so many UPSs for other gear that I've become someone who replaces batteries in old ones so usually have one lying around.

Hoss Hoss is right, we've seen that even with a full power outage we can go a day and things are still fully frozen in them. And that's with them on the back patio and not inside the air conditioned house.

• 1Like

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Working at an apartment complex on the outskirts of town. Done some work here in the past. Cockroaches and trash everywhere. Bunch of beat up cars and beat up people. No one is happy that this is where they've ended up. God ignores this place.

Water leaking down from one apartment into the one beneath it. Go into the one beneath it; they got 12 kids. Turns out it is an illegal daycare. Cut out drywall covered in mold. No pipe leaking. Means it is probably the tub.

Go upstairs, lady comes to the door and says her autistic son went to bed at 2 AM and we need to come back in an hour to give him more time to sleep. Mexican coworker ask, "What is autism?"

I get halfway through explaining and he walks away.

Woman with autistic child then tells me the people downstairs have always had problems and it is not her fault. Insinuates it is because they are black. She is short, fat and covered in sores. She says there is nothing we will find in her apartment. Thanks for telling me how to do my job.

We are about to walk back in.

This whole place should be firebombed.

edit; It was her bath tub.

Last edited:
  • 2WTF

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Water fountains. Turn them back on you stupid fucksticks. You were duped into all those bullshit covid restrictions its time to get over it. Drinking water is more important than a made up mass psychosis. Put up a sign that says vaccinated only if it makes you feel better but turn them back on.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Twitter keeps sending me emails trying to get me back. The title is "A penny for your thoughts" Those motherfuckers are claiming they'll pay me a penny per tweet and I know they're lying and it rustles my jimmies that they can get away with it.

Anyone know who I can report them to? That's gotta be some sort of fraud.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
There's 3 cars and 2 motorcycles that have been doing 90+mph down my road, I think all of then 20 year olds from 1 house. Sheriff hasn't done fuckall for the last year and at least 4 neighbors and myself have been calling them. One of the bikes hasn't been going up and down the road for the last 4 hours and I just walked into the middle of the street with a lemon sized rock waiting for him to come back. He came back about 2 minutes later and slowed down to ~50mph, weaving in the lane when he saw me on the centerline.

Maybe I shouldn't finish this story. He's uninjured, but the road is quiet for now and I'm still raging.