Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I just got caught up this morning with news of 2 of Australia's greatest cricket names have died.

I get that the bulk of this forum are north America and don't know the sport, these guys are household names. Both set new world records in their specific roles.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
the guy from Screaming Trees died, but i have no idea if people know who the fuck they were.

That sucks, he was a pretty unique and amazing singer. Nirvana did a cover of 'In the Pines' after hearing Lanegan do a version of it.

In spring 2020, Lanegan was living in rural Ireland with his wife, Shelley, when he contracted the coronavirus. He was placed in a medically induced coma but survived. “It was definitely in my top five worst experiences,” he told iNews in December 2021. “But I finally turned a corner recently and I’m feeling pretty normal, so it looks like it’s behind me.” He chronicled the experience in another memoir, Devil in a Coma, that came out that same month.

Sweet Oblivion was a classic album, every track on it was good.

• 1Like

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
B81E77C4-7BD5-4F6D-8F0C-0B76FF4BCF02.jpeg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I was going to post some of his good stuff but fuck, it's all good. Dude could bring it.

• 1Like