A legend for creating the image format

But sorry man, no one is pronouncing it as "jiff" lol

• 9Like
  • 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 9 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I will jive you the jift of pronouncing it as gif

Thanks for creating it, but don't retcon afterwards!

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Great guys and gorgeous girls think it's gif but geniuses known it's gif. (I don't fucking care, I say jif and think gif sounds weird but really, really don't give a fuck and will never, ever argue about it. Because I don't care)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Great guys and gorgeous girls think it's gif but geniuses known it's gif. (I don't fucking care, I say jif and think gif sounds weird but really, really don't give a fuck and will never, ever argue about it. Because I don't care)
i used to say G I F because there is always some supernerd who thinks he knows the "correct" way to say it. now i just say giffy because i'm an asshole and can piss everyone off in one shot.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Damn, they just dropped an album today too. (well Grohl did anyways) Just watched their cheesy movie last weekend too.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, out of the blue for sure. Read they are in Columbia and supposed to play in Brazil on Sunday

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Fucking sucks, I think I only own one FF album but you can't help but be exposed to their music constantly. Entire band seem like just really cool guys from everything I have ever seen of them. Another hotel room death.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Fucking weird when I just watched him get killed on screen other day. Shouldn't have finished that song bro.

Always have FF on my lists, fucking sucks.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Fucking weird when I just watched him get killed on screen other day. Shouldn't have finished that song bro.

Always have FF on my lists, fucking sucks.
He's been in a lot of documentaries lately. Off the top of my head the one about the soundboard at the recording studio in LA, and there's one about drummers.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
10 drugs found in him. So yeah, definitely OD.

My guess is covid was a real bitch for someone who was a former drug addict. Add another to the "lockdowns killed more people than covid ever could."

• 1Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users