Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Cybsled

Wow, what the fuck? Died of "natural causes" at 60 with no health issues.

Yes, happens all the time. I know what you're implying, but I can assure you people died of various "natural causes" /w no reported health issues or pre-ex conditions all the time pre-covid in droves as well. Biggest culprit:

1) Most men don't see a doctor regularly and ignore "minor" things, like persistent aches or discomfort. They can even be living a relatively healthy life style (such as working out at the gym, etc), which can sometimes mask issues. Feel a pain in your upper back? Some might write it off as pulling a muscle or pushing themselves too hard when lifting things or working out.
2) A lot of fatal conditions can just "suddenly" manifest with no prior warning from the perception of the family, especially heart conditions/myocardial infarction. That late 40s-mid 60s is usually where the risk factors for cardiac related stuff usually begin to sky rocket.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yes, happens all the time. I know what you're implying, but I can assure you people died of various "natural causes" /w no reported health issues or pre-ex conditions all the time pre-covid in droves as well. Biggest culprit:

1) Most men don't see a doctor regularly and ignore "minor" things, like persistent aches or discomfort. They can even be living a relatively healthy life style (such as working out at the gym, etc), which can sometimes mask issues. Feel a pain in your upper back? Some might write it off as pulling a muscle or pushing themselves too hard when lifting things or working out.
2) A lot of fatal conditions can just "suddenly" manifest with no prior warning from the perception of the family, especially heart conditions/myocardial infarction. That late 40s-mid 60s is usually where the risk factors for cardiac related stuff usually begin to sky rocket.
Yeah, and a lot of dudes don't go to the doctor ever so they have high blood pressure/cholesterol for decades that could have easily been controlled but they didn't so they get heart disease. Of course if we're in the covid thread absolutely every death has to be caused by the covid vaccine.

• 1Like

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
1) Most men don't see a doctor regularly and ignore "minor" things, like persistent aches or discomfort.

dd0.png

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Yeah, and a lot of dudes don't go to the doctor ever so they have high blood pressure/cholesterol for decades that could have easily been controlled but they didn't so they get heart disease. Of course if we're in the covid thread absolutely every death has to be caused by the covid vaccine.
Sir, do you have a license for all that heavy sitting?

Goatface

had no idea the band was still going, he was the last original member still in the group

1679542389147.png

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Goatface

Wrestling legend Bushwhacker Butch has passed away after a brief illness, his longtime tag team partner Luke announced on Monday. He was 78 years old.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I figured every single wrestler from the 80s were dead decades ago.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Wrestling legend Bushwhacker Butch has passed away after a brief illness, his longtime tag team partner Luke announced on Monday. He was 78 years old.
78 is almost a miracle for a pro wrestler.

• 8Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 8 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I figured every single wrestler from the 80s were dead decades ago.

If we played a game of "guess if this wrestler from a 1980s pay per view is alive or dead" and you guessed dead every time you'd be in the money. Even in to the early 1990s the old WWE shows are graveyards and have been graveyards for 10+ years.

• 1Like

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
bushwackers.jpg

Butch is the one on the right, he's apparently had health issues for a while. Luke, on the other hand, still wrestles at 76.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah a handful of them are too tough or too lucky to die. Jerry the King Lawler was still active up until having a stroke earlier this year.
My metric is the old WWF Wrestlefest game. A lot more of them are dead then alive at this point.

1680578887844.png

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah a handful of them are too tough or too lucky to die. Jerry the King Lawler was still active up until having a stroke earlier this year.
My metric is the old WWF Wrestlefest game. A lot more of them are dead then alive at this point.

View attachment 467316
you know that family that hulk hogans son killed, are full of retards?

hogans faggot son was racing down the st, and his friend was a passenger and died, not wearing the seat belt

then years later, the youngest son (now the same age his potato brother was), also sat as a passenger w/o his seat belt on, guess what happened?

oh, and the father is in jail for hiring a hitman to kill the wife

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
a lot of my old faves are still alive.
Sgt Slaughter. 75
Iron Sheik 81
The Wild Samoans, both still alive at around 80
Ric Flair 74
Tony Atlas 79
Ivan Putski 81
Ken Patera 79 this year
Bob Backlund 74 this year
Ted Dibiase 69
Superstar Billy Graham 80
Jake The Snake 68
Terry Funk 79

• 1Like

Cybsled

Puts in perspective how relatively "old" they were when they were active in wrestling - most were in their mid to late 30s

Oldbased

> Than U
MachoMan died in a fiery car wreck
Hulk still alive at 70.
Most of the others on the list from Chuk is who was active when I watched in the 80s.
Andre died years back but fuck he was an abomination that drank literally a barrel of beer a day.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Iron Shiek still being alive and kicking it at 81 gives me warm fuzzy feelings. lol

In May 1987, "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan (an on-screen rival) and Khosrow (Sheik) were pulled over by New Jersey State Police on their way to a WWF event, suspecting Duggan of DUI. After a search of the vehicle and the persons, police discovered that Duggan was under the influence of marijuana while the Sheik was high on cocaine. Small amounts of cocaine were also found in the vehicle. Duggan received a conditional release while the Sheik was placed on probation for a year. The mini-scandal that erupted after two in-ring enemies were found drinking and doing drugs together led to the end of the angle, the Sheik's release, and Duggan's temporary departure from the WWF.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Hulk still alive at 70.
Most of the others on the list from Chuk is who was active when I watched in the 80s.
Andre died years back but fuck he was an abomination that drank literally a barrel of beer a day.
i checked a bunch and was shocked at some of the deaths there were. fucking Rick Rude, died in 99 at 40 years old. some of the other guys who i would have figured died long ago, made it to just a few years ago in their 80s. these might be big guys who destroyed their bodies over the course of their careers, but they were still athletes of some kind and kept active even after they retired.

Andre drank all that alcohol because he was always in terrible pain, so he self medicated. giantism is a deadly disease. the body cant keep growing like that. his heart couldnt keep up.

Last edited:

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Hulk still alive at 70.

All genetics unless Hulk also had a heart procedure I'm unaware of.

HHH was 99% blocked in his heart by early 50's despite years of living clean. AFAIK Hulk boozed pretty hard and wasn't living clean like HHH.

Genetics go a long way toward outcome.

• 1Solidarity