Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wut ? Lol

I can see it after watching my friends chug down Soda and red bull all day and eat 4-5 meals a day. It's insane. They are in there 40s and always have a side of soda from the gas station and the are skinny as shit. I hate them

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I remember having pop tarts and shitty cereal for breakfast many days a week as a kid before school. No one really thought much of it back then unless you were really into health foods, which was almost viewed as “fringe” back then.

I had a buddy who him and his brother were super athletic - his mom was a fucking weirdo for many reasons - but she did cook healthy food all the time even in the 80s and 90s. I remember going to their house and thinking eew this shit is gross. But in reality it’s probably at least partially why both of her sons excelled in sports, one guy almost made it into the Olympics for track and field.

My mom was the one sending homemade sandwiches, sometimes on homemade bread, homemade cookies, hand sliced carrot sticks, celery with peanut butter in it, etc. We were always jealous of the kids whose parents just threw a microwave pizza or a pack of lunchables and a mini pack of oreos into their lunch box. Kids are pretty stupid.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Man, as soon as I had a car, I would go to the store and load up on Hot Fudge Sundae PopTarts to fuel my EQ playtime. I could out those things down like crazy (probably still could). Didn’t even heat them up. Those things single-handedly turned me into a fatty.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Man, as soon as I had a car, I would go to the store and load up on Hot Fudge Sundae PopTarts to fuel my EQ playtime. I could out those things down like crazy (probably still could). Didn’t even heat them up. Those things single-handedly turned me into a fatty.
The idea of a chick wolfing down pop tarts while gaming with a cat hanging off the desk is kinda funny picture. Lol

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Jean Claude Van Johnson would like to have a word with all you Pop Tart haters.
in a world where aunt jemima waffles exist, home made or frozen. a fucking pop tart should have no place. ditto bacon and scrambled eggs. christ. get some some toast and spreading some Smuckers jelly on it is healhy and pure in comparison. i dont tell people how to eat usually, but i think if you're gonna go fatty, go quality fatty. pop tarts are such cheap nasty shit.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Are you bringing a fucking toaster with you? Are you some fucking heathen eating raw pop tarts?
Sneak into the teachers lounge and use the microwave. Also, we never had pop tarts in the house growing up but I was on a bit of a kick a few years ago. And yes, I would eat them raw like a fucking savage.

Oldbased

> Than U
1707939588699.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
I don't know what is better.
The meme
The age
The real reason that our gov ignores

It all lines up to Russian space pop tarts
1707939998858.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Now I'm thinking of pop tarts, I wasn't a big eater of them but I can't remember what my favorite flavor was. Brown sugar might have been my biggest go to

Screenshot_20240214-115728.png

• 1Mother of God

Oldbased

> Than U
Now I'm thinking of pop tarts, I wasn't a big eater of them but I can't remember what my favorite flavor was. Brown sugar might have been my biggest go to
Actually don't eat that many but when I do it is just the generic frosted strawberry and around Halloween I'll get the pumpkin ones or cake a time or two.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I have eaten maybe 3 pop tarts in my life. Almost makes me think I should pick up a box next time I'm in town. The pictures on the box look appealing even though I know they are garbage.

Fucker

Log Wizard
I have eaten maybe 3 pop tarts in my life. Almost makes me think I should pick up a box next time I'm in town. The pictures on the box look appealing even though I know they are garbage.
They are quite bad now. Thin, almost no filling, and hard as concrete. GF used to love them, but she threw these away.

• 1Like

Homsar

They are quite bad now. Thin, almost no filling, and hard as concrete. GF used to love them, but she threw these away.
I think it's been that way for a while, I think that's why I liked the brown sugar ones because it was mainly the frosting. I want to say 1998 the struddles came out but took so long to prep if rushing to school, frosting was cold so you left it out the night prior or put on top of the toster

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I think it's been that way for a while, I think that's why I liked the brown sugar ones because it was mainly the frosting. I want to say 1998 the struddles came out but took so long to prep if rushing to school
i would just say the recipes for most foods have changed since the 90s. very few things i loved as a kid still taste the same. its not in my head. the textures have changed too. a twinkie used to be a wet little delicious cake. now its a dry barely edible cake. Wonder Bread was soft ad mushy. you could use the slices for everything and it saved you money because not many used to buy dedicated rolls. then it got very dry and tasteless. i cant eat it anymore.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users