Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Shingles vaccines is good for 10 years I think. That's the new one, not sure about the old one which is what I took. Not fatal as far as I know you just want it to be.

Seemed like a number of years ago someone in the US had polio which I assume was a person that came in from another country but I'm not sure.
Vaccine-derived infection which means he was exposed to someone who received the oral vaccination which uses live Poliovirus. If I were to guess, a foreign traveler probably came into contact with an Orthodox Jew and infected him.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Robyn Bernard's sad downfall: General Hospital star was homeless and addicted to alcohol and meth when she was found dead in a field behind 7/11 gas station aged 64​

1710524785026.png

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

The man who brought humans and monkeys together

Frans de Waal died on Thursday evening US time at the age of 75 in his hometown of Atlanta, Georgia (USA), as a result of metastatic stomach cancer, his family confirmed.

De Waal was the most famous Dutch primatologist for decades. With his calm speech, great knowledge and undeniable love for our fellow animals, he was also a well-known figure outside of science. Often shown on television, often quoted in debates.

De Waal rose to fame in the 1980s with his book Chimpanzee Politics (1982). This book was based on his observations of the power struggle in the chimpanzee colony of Burgers Zoo in Arnhem. The book offers a radical new view of ape leadership: it is not brute force and the direct application of power, but rather the mediation of conflicts and careful management of alliances that characterize the life of an ape leader. The monkey world suddenly became very human. So humane that conservative Republican Senator Newt Gingrich recommended the book in the 1990s as educational reading for young members of Congress.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Imagine pressing F5 all day on obituary websites. Sounds pretty autistic to me.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users