Will Smith n Oscar Town

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I'd die laughing if it comes out Chris Rock banged Jada in the past or some shit too.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Will Smith does not have the acting ability to fake the level of anger that was in his voice when he was screaming at Rock.

• 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
"Rock previously took aim at Jada Pinkett Smith when he hosted the 2016 Oscars, which Jada and her husband Will Smith decided to boycott due to the fact that no actors of color were nominated for the second year in a row. “Jada [Pinkett Smith] boycotting the Oscars is like me boycotting Rihanna‘s panties. I wasn’t invited,” Rock said during his opening monologue of the 88th Academy Awards."

Haha that's a good one.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Are the Smith's still on the L Ron Hubbard train? Miscavige is going to hammer their American Express cards next week to teach them to 'fix this'

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
funny thing is, i had no idea there was an Oscar awards on tonight and have no idea what any of the movies nominated for any category were. Jada could have done a GI Jane 2 and i would have believed it. that bitch is so bad and probably the worst mother on the planet raising weirdo fag kids.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
/pol

>Now, this is a joke all about how
>My Wife got flipped-turned upside down
>And I'd like to take a minute
>Just sit right there
>I'll tell you how I became the cuck of a town called Bel-Air
>In West Philadelphia born and raised
>In the closet was where I spent most of my days
>Gooning' out, maxin', jackin', all cool
>And all shootin' some coom outside of the room
>When a couple of guys who were fuckin her real good
>Started making trouble with my manhood
>I got in one little fight at the oscars the normies got scared
>They said, "You're wifes' moving in with a basketball player from Bel-Air"

• 1Popcorn
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
funny thing is, i had no idea there was an Oscar awards on tonight and have no idea what any of the movies nominated for any category were. Jada could have done a GI Jane 2 and i would have believed it. that bitch is so bad and probably the worst mother on the planet raising weirdo fag kids.

I stay out of news typically. Is his wife the crazy? Will Smith is a ego freak

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Turned it on after the slap only to realize I’d be 100% ok with everyone in that room dropping dead, these people are painfully retarded

edit except the Koreans they’re rad

Not a single decent human in the bunch.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Jesus Christ thisnis some restart tin foil shit. Why would Rock agree to being made to look like a pussy ass negro on national TV? Why would Smith who had made his career being marketable and safe assault someone on TV and drop f bombs on national Tv, tanking his future movies national box office?