Will Smith n Oscar Town

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Less than an hour after he slaps the shit outta Chris Rock for making a joke he wins best actor and gives a 5 minute crying speech.

This is fucking hilarious. Bob Hope rolling over in his grave.

He apologized to the academy but not Rock.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Fake or real, this is some of the worst, most pathetic shit of all time. Celebrity is fucking dead in the West, for the most part, and these are the death throes.

I am betting on real based on the terribly awkward silence as Smith yells obscenities. Because if it is real it is the flattest, saddest scripted tantrum of all time.

Delicious, delicious stuff. More than a celebrity-hater could ever DREAM!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
FO6Bgm3XEA8aTB6

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

FO53CS5VUAAlk-k

It wasn't staged, but that's funny as shit. Also, Jada is certainly MORE pissed now, good work Fresh Prince.
nothing staged about that. Will Smith didnt do himself any favors looking like a cuck. he also didnt dissuade what everyone around the entire planet already knows about how violent black people are.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Kayne is really going to have to up his ceremony interrupting game after Will Smith took it to another level.

Kanye-West-and-Taylor-Swift-at-the-VMAs.jpg

• 4Like
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
How th fuck do people not notice this is staged

• 1Edgelord

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Kayne is really going to have to up his ceremony interrupting game after Will Smith took it to another level.

Kanye-West-and-Taylor-Swift-at-the-VMAs.jpg
I ain't gonna lie, I would have been a fan for life if Kanye would have slapped that crazy bitch lolololol.

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Smith's wife is an absolutely terrible actress and you can see how genuinely super salty she got because Rock zinged her with a GI Jane2 joke.

• 1Picard

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
nothing staged about that. Will Smith didnt do himself any favors looking like a cuck. he also didnt dissuade what everyone around the entire planet already knows about how violent black people are.
It's just pathetic to waltz all the way up there to slap him, too. Like, what the fuck dude?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I feel like Chris Rock once had a set about this kind of behavior, round 1996 or so.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Must be feeling pretty emasculated about everyone knowing he's a cuck

Him being a cuck started 20 yrs ago when he decided to play the Uncle Remus magical negro in Bagger Vance. I have no clue why that doesnt get him cancelled by the woke crowd in the age of BLM.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
This night is going to be the biggest night of a lot of those peoples lives and Will Smith just tarnished it forever. Lmao, what a night.

This is fucking hilarious.