Will Smith n Oscar Town

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I knew some fuckery was going on in that relationship, but seeing this is disturbing.

Then again they are actors and everything on the internet is a lie, so I can't feel all that bad.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I knew some fuckery was going on in that relationship, but seeing this is disturbing.

Then again they are actors and everything on the internet is a lie, so I can't feel all that bad.

She has always talked down to him like she is a disappointed mother. That is a powerful dynamic, spinless kindhearted people try to please people who dont deserve it. I am sure she carefully metered out affection in teeny portions to keep him on the hook and continually trying to gain approval and 'love' from her. I bet after they divorce Dr. Drew will shoot his mouth off about all the Codependent signals in their relationship.

This isnt P-Whipped, this is 2 people with SERIOUS mental issues from having really fucked up families.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
If they wrote the episode about his missing father today, his father was missing because of some horrible accident that left him in a coma, and then he couldn't find Will right away because he was a scientist who just got inventing the cure for cancer.
Well they are doing a gritty reboot of Fresh Prince so...

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
its really amazing how nobody in the entire urth knew that baldy had a talk show and are now hate watching 4years of this show just to harvest these gems
that clip made her trend on twatter. lots of funny nuggets on there.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Ok fuck this.

I'm 100% on Will Smith rules, and is a getting mind fucked by this fucking whore, and he's a victim of stockholm syndrome or some shit.

WILL SMITH RULES! FUCK JADA!!!! FUCKING SLUT!

• 1Garbage
  • 1Cringe

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
what I'm thinking is that Jada is higher in cult hierarchy than Will can he's basically her bitch and has no say about his life.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Gaming Ghost>
apparently this 8yr old tabloid w/ margot robbie set jada off
7cfde799c0ebe860ae581036acd42b22.jpg

and thats when she set her plans in motion of grooming that 13yr old kid into a boytoy in 5years

man shes a straight up evil cunt
Man, that fucker banged 23-yesr old Robbie? Fuck.

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
what I'm thinking is that Jada is higher in cult hierarchy than Will can he's basically her bitch and has no say about his life.
there might be truth to that, dude that rich still with some bald black chick who treats him like an infant. he obviously prefers white girls with hair.

• 1Solidarity

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
What? No, everybody prefers white girls, obviously, by a large margin. Thats the root cause of half the fucked up race shit in the world today.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ok we get it,, you saw them filming Top Gun 2, no need to remind us every 4.7 posts.
I've mentioned it maybe half a dozen times in the Top Gun 2 thread and this one time outside it.

Stay mad, dog fucker.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I've mentioned it maybe half a dozen times in the Top Gun 2 thread and this one time outside it.

Thanks for proving my point - 6 times in a 4 page thread LMAO

"Talk to me Goo.... Gravel Gravel , actually don't if all you're gonna do is go on about the time you hid in an aircraft hanger and masturbated into Tom Cruises flight suit"

• 1Pathetic