Will Smith n Oscar Town

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You gotta try pretty damn hard to be unhappy with his level of money and success.

It's human nature to consider whatever your success level is as "normal" once you get used to it and then being just as miserable as everyone else, only with nicer stuff.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've never seen any angle of Jada's dome where the stubble has a bald spot so the claim that she's lying about having Alopecia is somewhat credible.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
She has a line 2 inches long and 1/8 of inch wide. It is barely noticeable

• 1Like

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Yeah, she does have a small strip, but it's nothing anyone would notice if her hair was grown out.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
well, it's also possible that she has really thin hair. if she grows her hair out it might be very noticeable, explaining why she always shaves her head. but also i'm not interested in defending jada so...

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Like I posted there has to be a reason Trey Smith is so much different than Jada's offspring

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Getting Ready Big Boi GIF by Outkast

• 1Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I think it's safe to never once in their relationship has Jada loved Will more than he loved her. What a sad sack he is to be so hopelessly chained to an unequal relationship

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
He should've gone for a white woman.
I'm sure he wanted to, but Will Smith being Will Smith, he had to go the authentic black route for street cred. you can tell the dude only "acts black" when the situation calls for it. being that he fails miserably when he does his "black" routine, it tells you all you need to know about his acting. these people are scared of being themselves. thats why he was crying like a punk after he hit Chris Rock while Rock just laughed that shit off and was staring at Smith like he was an alien creature while he blubbered in his seat. it was goddamned pathetic.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'm sure he wanted to, but Will Smith being Will Smith, he had to go the authentic black route for street cred. you can tell the dude only "acts black" when the situation calls for it. being that he fails miserably when he does his "black" routine, it tells you all you need to know about his acting. these people are scared of being themselves. thats why he was crying like a punk after he hit Chris Rock while Rock just laughed that shit off and was staring at Smith like he was an alien creature while he blubbered in his seat. it was goddamned pathetic.
200.gif

they married in dec, jada pooped out that faggot jayden in july

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
All In The Family was a strange show, the star was clearly Archie and Edith, but the voice of reason was supposed to be Meathead and Gloria. the show was mainly focused on Archie being an out of touch bigoted idiot and Meathead putting him in his place. but in reality, more americans sided with Archie and for good reason. Meathead was an unemployed loser leaching off the Bunker family to get through school, when he graduated, finally got a job, he told everyone to fuck off, divorced Gloria and left town with her to take care of the kid by herself.
But god damn does he (Meathead) make great movies!

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
You gotta try pretty damn hard to be unhappy with his level of money and success.
I see it differently. I don't see this as Will Smith trying to be miserable. This is a cautionary tale about wife choice. Tie yourself to the wrong woman and your life will be miserable, even if you're a world-wide beloved millionaire movie star.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Szlia

Kevin Smith gave a good story about this. It was part of writing a super man movie.

Part 1

Part 2

Enjoy.
I had seen this talk by Kevin Smith a few years back, but rewatching it today gave it a whole new shine, because the producer at the heart of the story, Jon Peters, is a very funny secondary character in Licorice Pizza (played by Bradley Cooper).

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Pretty fucking late, I am guessing this is impacting your wallet now.

its amazing how fast Will Smith went from hero to zero. there used to be saying in show business that there is no such thing as bad press as long as they are still talking about you. the bad is when they chew you up, spit you out and then completely forget about you. the entire world put him on Ignore.

its also funny that the retards here who were going on about how this was a staged event , got nothing to say now.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users