Will Smith n Oscar Town

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
Rookie mistake, Will.

Just divorce Jada ffs. I don't understand, with his money and fame, imagine the amount of pretty girls want to jump on his cuck.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I look forward to someday soon when Jaden shoots someone for calling his mom a whore.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Not gonna be a popular opinion, probably, but I kinda feel bad for Will Smith now that I know the whole story. The guy's family is a mess and he's out there working his ass off for them. I'm not a jealous guy at all, but if I gave a woman a pass to philander because I was unavailable, and she took that pass and started railing 6 or 7 dudes at a time while I was perpetually exhausted from work, I'd probably want to jump off a bridge.

I'm a Chris Rock guy though and I feel bad for him too, though he should probably think before he mocks people (especially people he's been taking jabs at for years). I guess I understand both perspectives here.

Also, as a guy with a bad temper, I'm not gonna throw stones at Smith for having a bad temper and freaking the fuck out. Unpopular opinion probably but it's what I've got.
thing is, will didn't give jada permission to do ANYTHING. she went out and did it and then told him about it. i wouldn't be surprised if she dared him to divorce her, forcing will to realize that HE'S the one making all the money in the family which means HE'S the one who's gonna have to lose his estate.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

TheAylix

Vyemm Raider
This got me thinking: can Will Smith really get laid easily?

I'm sure when Will Smith was younger he got laid left and right. Now, he's a world famous family-friendly multimillionaire actor in his early 50s. He's got a LOT of assets to protect - and sleeping with random thots puts him at considerable risk. He can't just pop down to some LA nightclub and pick up some Instagram whore anymore; every single second of it will be all over social media at best. Worst case scenario: his shitty, childish temper comes out after he and his new thot have a few drinks and before you know it he's a Cosby-level pariah.

I suspect that Will Smith has learned the hard way over the last few years that he needs to be extremely careful with who he sleeps with outside of his marriage. If he wants to get laid these days, he's probably got to have his boys scout out potentials, meet up with her, run it by his wife, run it by his publicist, run it by his agent, maybe even talk to his lawyer and the studio execs. Failure to do so could mean disaster for him and everything he's built.

His wife, of course, can fuck whoever she wants with no real repercussions, outside of maybe gonorrhea. She seems to especially like rappers, who are notorious liars and braggarts, so nothing they say or do can really impact her unless she wants it to.

Now he's stuck. His wife gets to fuck whoever catches her fancy whenever she wants, and Will has to take it or divorce her (another financial and PR disaster). I guess he could get high-priced hookers who know how to keep their mouth shut, but that's still got to feel pretty pathetic.

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande

I'm sure when Will Smith was younger he got laid left and right. Now, he's a world famous family-friendly multimillionaire actor in his early 50s. He's got a LOT of assets to protect - and sleeping with random thots puts him at considerable risk. He can't just pop down to some LA nightclub and pick up some Instagram whore anymore; every single second of it will be all over social media at best. Worst case scenario: his shitty, childish temper comes out after he and his new thot have a few drinks and before you know it he's a Cosby-level pariah.

I suspect that Will Smith has learned the hard way over the last few years that he needs to be extremely careful with who he sleeps with outside of his marriage. If he wants to get laid these days, he's probably got to have his boys scout out potentials, meet up with her, run it by his wife, run it by his publicist, run it by his agent, maybe even talk to his lawyer and the studio execs. Failure to do so could mean disaster for him and everything he's built.

His wife, of course, can fuck whoever she wants with no real repercussions, outside of maybe gonorrhea. She seems to especially like rappers, who are notorious liars and braggarts, so nothing they say or do can really impact her unless she wants it to.

Now he's stuck. His wife gets to fuck whoever catches her fancy whenever she wants, and Will has to take it or divorce her (another financial and PR disaster). I guess he could get high-priced hookers who know how to keep their mouth shut, but that's still got to feel pretty pathetic.
All he has to say to a woman is "Wild Wild West" and the panties drop.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

he could have divorced her when he found out she cheated the first time, no loss of half his wealth. he's a simp for her, he deserves what he gets.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Not even worth or necessary thinking about. The answer is yes.

Women go for status/power. Logistics are not an obstacle

Can we find beautiful women to jump on Will Smith's dick? Yes. Has Will Smith ran the numbers and concluded that the costs of getting his dick moisturized outweigh the benefits? Possibly. It's also possible that Jada has an open marriage but Will does not.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
celebs have their own dating app, its called Raya its invite only and basically full of pedos, celebs, instagram models, influencers, etc

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
Even if Will divorce and retire now, he would have enough $ to get a new girl every fucking day for the rest of his life. If he wants extra protection, vasectomy then bang away!

• 1Like

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
While he never should have been slapped to begin with, Chris Rock just took it like a bitch. I mean it's fairly obvious that Chris has never been Mr. Tough Guy, and quite literally uses comedy as a defense mechanism, but to just take that... It probably would have been the absolute wrong response, and there is a good chance Will Smith might be able to beat my ass, but no way I wouldn't have grabbed his arm as he turned, and pulled him back into a mean right hand. Maybe that just runs in my family, we are fairly good at putting up with bullshit, but if someone escalates to physical violence, it's like flipping a switch, and we go from zero to "it's you or me, and if it's me I'm taking a piece of you with me" in a second. Probably not a super healthy response in modern times.
More like Chris Rock is actually able to control his emotions and Will Smith isn't.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
you know what, homsar... you win. it was staged. it was all fake.
will smith.jpg

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users