Will Smith n Oscar Town

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He's not a child molester. He's a guy slapped another guy. Make fun of him for being pussy whipped and move on
I mean he's also a leftist cuckold with a weirdo faggot son but I guess that makes him pretty normal by Hollywood standards.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Id lose my shit and slap someone too if I had a family almost as fucked up as the Kardashian's.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Will Smith built a brand as a positive, friendly type of actor. Will Smith pimpslapping someone and having a mental breakdown on live TV over a silly joke would be like if Mr Rogers showed up on Sesame Street and raped Big Bird. a lot of people are never going to forgive Will Smith for letting his mask slip like this and it surely isnt going to happen in 6 months. he still hasnt returned the Oscar they gave him. he hasnt gone out of his way to make amends for his actions other than scripted apology. everyone still knows his wife keeps his balls in her purse. dude is lame as fuck and he isnt doing anything to change that.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Will Smith built a brand as a positive, friendly type of actor. Will Smith pimpslapping someone and having a mental breakdown on live TV over a silly joke would be like if Mr Rogers showed up on Sesame Street and raped Big Bird. a lot of people are never going to forgive Will Smith for letting his mask slip like this and it surely isnt going to happen in 6 months. he still hasnt returned the Oscar they gave him. he hasnt gone out of his way to make amends for his actions other than scripted apology. everyone still knows his wife keeps his balls in her purse. dude is lame as fuck and he isnt doing anything to change that.

Having to write a whole Vox article on why I should care about something I really don't is some Karen twitter shit. Comparing him being pusswhipped to Mr Rogers raping someone on a kids show is some really catty shit.

I'm going to continue to not see his movies because he hasn't been in anything I give a shit about my entire adult life.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Having to write a whole Vox article on why I should care about something I really don't is some Karen twitter shit. Comparing him being pusswhipped to Mr Rogers raping someone on a kids show is some really catty shit.

I'm going to continue to not see his movies because he hasn't been in anything I give a shit about my entire adult life.
iu

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
How long before Will Smith comes out of the closet?

Have noticed a trend of high status black men that have got a lot of women in their life feeling more comfortable about disclosing bisexual status.

So I think it's a possibility at some point as a last ditch attempt to get his name cleared again and get friendly media attention. His publicist or Jada will talk him into it.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Because if you think about it that's the last card he can play. His wife didn't just sleep around on him, she carried on serious relationships with other men. Pretty sure the open marriage thing didn't mean have boyfriends held in greater esteem than him. It's beyond cucked.

The only card he can throw down to explain it all is say he's bisexual, so it's implied Jada is not very important to him. "Yo we cool on that married to a woman shit. I'm a faggot" is his Ultimate to recoup.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
where are you guys reading any of this? TMZ is the only source of gossip news i trust and its nowhere on their site that Smith split up with Miss Thang.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Have noticed a trend of high status black men that have got a lot of women in their life feeling more comfortable about disclosing bisexual status.

So I think it's a possibility at some point as a last ditch attempt to get his name cleared again and get friendly media attention. His publicist or Jada will talk him into it.

Worked for Kevin Spacey

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
Yea, and it really blows my mind. Here was a guy getting all the "manly" roles like Hitch,
Bad Boys, etc. and rocking it... only to be called out as a simp by his whore of a wife.
This fucking world, man.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users