Winter 2013 Anime Thread

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
That kinda sucks about Index. Was a pretty good anime. Ill have to read the manga somewhere to finish it all out. Thanks for the Baka link. Pretty much what Im looking for.

Blide_sl

shitlord
An Index movie just came out in theaters but I have no idea if it's filler or not. Then Railgun S2 starts in the spring and it covers the sisters arc unsurprisingly.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Yeah I'm gonna have to watch the original series now - those girls looked OP as fuck when they first showed up in this last episode.
Yeah, they're pretty powerful. There's only like 6 or so level 7s (highest power ranking in the series) and they make up 3 of them.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Most of the shows have been surprisingly good this season. I was expecting them to be kinda "meh", but ones like Kotoura-san are really addictive.

Except Amnesia. I figured I'd give it a shot since the plot might actually have some substance to it and hoped maybe there was some type of mind-fuckery. I can't. Its bad...really terrible.

Blide_sl

shitlord
Only thing that kind of bugged me about ZKC: The Unlimited was how the main character's power was clearly ripped from Index. Although I was happy to see this week that his power wasn't quite the same as Toma's.

Then speaking of Index, here's a trailer to the movie that comes out in February. It looks to be an original story but it's still good to see that the movie was produced concurrently with S2 of Railgun so maybe a S3 isn't so far off after all.

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Hmm...Tempest is easily my favorite anime right now... Nothing keeps me in more suspense then this show does.

satael

Silver Squire
Captain Harlock CG movie coming next fall

hopefully it won't be too horrible (since Captain Harlock deserves a good movie)

Sean_sl

shitlord
So there's a remake of Space Battleship Yamato 2199 that's apparently airing in theaters and being released on blu-ray. 10 eps of it are out so far. I just started watching it and it is absolutely gorgeous. I never saw the original series, but this is great so far.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I really dont get this theory of him being mage of exodus - more like women being women.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Shinsekai Yori is heating up again after being in snoresville for a little while there. Some serious stuff going down.

Blide_sl

shitlord
Fuck all, where the hell is my Gundam Unicorn!

Unicorn definitely has an amazing soundtrack. I particularly like how the recent movie get their own soundtrack.Movie 6 comes out in March sometime. The Blu-ray release is at the end of the month but some rip from Bandai Channel may come sooner.

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
Im guessing with everything he has been able to do in Zetsuan No Tempest, he is able to figure and break down the logic of everything going on. He just might be the Mage of Exodus and not even know it.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Im guessing with everything he has been able to do in Zetsuan No Tempest, he is able to figure and break down the logic of everything going on. He just might be the Mage of Exodus and not even know it.
I think it's just Samon being a dumbass.

Reasons he is mage of exodus : he outsmarted me ! obviously impossible without supernatural help

Reasons he isn't mage of exodus : no magic, tried to stop us waking the tree of exodus, saved the mage of genesis, this other guy actually has the exodus magic, is only involved in the situation at all because Mahiro asked him