Winter 2016 Anime Thread

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Erased spoilers...suspected murderer.

Yashiro uses candy to "seduce" the children and then murders them?

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Erased spoilers...suspected murderer.

Yashiro uses candy to "seduce" the children and then murders them?
It doesn't seem he needed candy for the first murder, I think at this point most people suspect him, it'd be a let down if he ends up being the culprit. At this point I'm wondering about those people from the children protection agency, it might explain why the children are from different schools and even different town

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Regarding the last scene from Erased, Saturo has changed history and now that girl that use to be popular is all alone. I bet the killer changes his focus from the 2 children that were killed to her.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
More speculation on the murderer's identity:
After watching the latest Erased episode, I'm going to hold true to my idea of the murderer being the teacher. The panic in his eyes when the candy stash was shown was quickly covered with his comment of being addicted to sweets. But I think he uses the candy to lure the children to their deaths. Aside from that, I've done even more thinking. It *HAS* to be someone that the kids know that make them more willing to go alone with an adult without a fight. Especially if he is in an authority position.
Again, I have not read any of the manga spoilers. I'm just going with my gut feeling. If this ends up being exactly the same as the manga, it's purely coincidental.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Xarpolis, you should spoiler that.

God Eater: Holy Jiminy Fucking Cricket...the feels man.
frown.png

Fadaar

That guy
I'll be honest I don't even remember what happened at the end of the last episode to air

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Xarpolis:
I just hope it's not that person because it'd be too obvious. I expect all these "clues" to be red herrings; you know there's going to be a huge twist at some point and nothing about that person being the murderer would be surprising (IMO).

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
So nobody is translating Ajin for some reason?
Yeah the chapters are being translated. You can find 36 of them atAjin Manga - Read Ajin Online. Got to tell you that the manga takes a bit of a nosedive with the story. Really disappointing as it starts to lean away from the supernatural elements that made the first few chapters so interesting.

According to this thread at batoto, the manga writer left half way through the series and the artist took over the writing duties.
frown.png

Ajin - Scanlations - Comic - Comic Directory - Batoto - Batoto

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
More speculation on the murderer's identity:
After watching the latest Erased episode, I'm going to hold true to my idea of the murderer being the teacher. The panic in his eyes when the candy stash was shown was quickly covered with his comment of being addicted to sweets. But I think he uses the candy to lure the children to their deaths. Aside from that, I've done even more thinking. It *HAS* to be someone that the kids know that make them more willing to go alone with an adult without a fight. Especially if he is in an authority position.
Again, I have not read any of the manga spoilers. I'm just going with my gut feeling. If this ends up being exactly the same as the manga, it's purely coincidental.
At this point they are too in your face with the teacher IMO. No way he is the murderer. Soon as I saw the candy I said, that's too easy.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Just finished this week's round on CR. Tomorrow AM is horriblesubs. Gate and Konosuba were awesome.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Here's my next murderer guess for Erased.

Ok, just a heads up, but I've been drinking tonight. It was a friend's bachelor's party, and I definitely joined in on some fun. Anyway, here is my "next" guess, although it's more of an I hope this isn't the answer than an actual guess.

Ok, my guess is it's the time-travel kid. I'm trying to think of male main characters, and there's the blonde kid friend and the teacher. Those are the only two that spring to mind. The next "huge" what the fuck type of moment would be if the murderer were actually the kid that's trying to save everyone in the first place. Maybe as his time travel powers become more advanced, he can actually transfer his own body, instead of just taking over the brain of his younger self.

My guess on it being him doesn't really make any sense, which is why I hope this isn't the real answer. But in a drunken haze, it at least sounds plausible. I really hope this isn't the case. Because if it were, is he intationally trying to get caught, which is why he's keeping himself in reach of his "past self"? Fuck, I really hope this isn't what they decide to make the end.